|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Pnin's English be described?
(a) Very poor.
(b) Perfectly fluent.
(d) Greatly improved.
2. How old was Pnin when he left his home country?
3. In Chapter 3, how does Pnin feel about having to bring the book back to the library?
4. What does the professor, who Pnin decides to track down in Chapter 3, teach at the college?
(a) Fine Arts.
5. What happens to Pnin, while he is discussing the poem in Chapter 3, which causes the class to laugh?
(a) He drops his glasses.
(b) He trips over a student's leg.
(c) He burps.
(d) He leans on a chair and falls over when it snaps under his weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What professor does Pnin decide to track down in Chapter 3?
2. What procedure does Pnin have in Chapter 2?
3. As a teacher, how would Pnin be described?
4. What does Pnin miss while getting something to eat in Chapter 1?
5. Why doesn't Laurence want Pnin to stay in his house?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)