1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, to what town is Pnin headed?
2. By what means is Pnin traveling at the beginning of the book?
3. Why is Pnin traveling at the book opens?
(a) To deliver a lecture.
(b) To take a test.
(c) To perform in a play.
(d) To audit a class.
4. What is Pnin's first name?
5. Where was Pnin born?
6. Of what language is Pnin a professor?
7. What is the name of the college where Pnin is a professor?
8. How does Pnin's class size compare to other classes in the college?
(c) Very large.
9. As a teacher, how would Pnin be described?
10. What abstract field does Pnin have no interest of getting into teaching?
This section contains 4,776 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)