1. Plutarch compares Sertorius to Philip, Antigonus, and Hannibal for his aggression, strategy, and what one other commonality?
They each had one eye.
2. What five qualities does Plutarch claim that Sertorius possessed in greater qualities than the other generals to whom Plutarch compared him?
Contentment, faithfulness, mercy, prudence and judgment.
3. In what sort of family does Plutarch claim Sertorius was raised?
A noble family.
4. What subject does Plutarch report Sertorius mastered as a youth?
5. In what sort of family does Plutarch claim Eumenes was raised?
A poor laboring family.
This section contains 9,228 words
(approx. 31 pages at 300 words per page)