|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nash think it may be difficult to determine if the Gordons removed any samples from Plum Island, in Chapter 4?
(a) Because the computer system at Plum Island had been down for the week.
(b) Because the Gordon's had very high security clearance.
(c) Because bacteria like to reproduce and are low-tech.
(d) Because there is not a great security system at Plum Island.
2. When John tells Emma about the number he found in the Gordons' book, where does she recognize the number from?
(a) A letter from Captain Kidd to his wife.
(b) A brochure she saw about Plum Island.
(c) As a combination to the historical society vault.
(d) As a navigational code from Fredric's boat.
3. What do the numbers 303 signify on the Gordons' formula boat?
(a) It is the number of perfection.
(b) It is the length of the boat.
(c) It is the anniversary day and month of the Gordons.
(d) It is the Gordon's address.
4. What car does John own?
(a) A corvette.
(b) He doesn't own a car, but rents a small Chevy truck.
(c) An old pontiac.
(d) A new Jeep Grand Cherokee.
5. What color is the male locker room at the facility on Plum Island?
(b) Dove gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Captain Kidd die?
2. When John breaks in the door to Tobin's tower on the vineyard, how does Beth respond?
3. What type of artwork does Dr. Zollner have hanging in his office?
4. How does John know many historical facts about North Fork?
5. What is the name of Dr. Zollner's assistant?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)