|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't John keep a notebook?
(a) He can't read his own handwriting sometimes.
(b) He always loses them.
(c) He is worried it might get stolen.
(d) He's too impatient to jot things down.
2. Who found the Gordons' bodies?
(b) Their maid and gardener.
(c) Their neighbor.
(d) The paper boy.
3. What quality does John think Beth lacks to make a good detective?
4. What is the name of Dr. Zollner's secretary?
5. Where does John hang out when he is in Long Island?
(a) The barber shop.
(b) A coffee shop called Bob and Jacks.
(c) The Olde Towne Taverne.
(d) The Tennis Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What purchase did the Gordon's make with the $25,000?
2. Who comes to find John in Chapter 3?
3. What wine does Tobin recommend to John in Chapter 16?
4. After John knocks out Stevens in a fist fight in Chapter 27, how does he revive him?
5. When Beth asks John what information he has uncovered in Chapter 26, how does he respond?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)