|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John find in a book about boat navigation at the Gordons' house that seems suspicious?
(a) A letter tucked between the pages.
(b) A copy of access codes to Plum Island facilities.
(c) A map with several meeting points designated.
(d) A serial number written on a page featuring Plum Island.
2. What lingering memory from a crime scene does John have the most difficulty forgetting?
(a) The sound of the silence.
(b) The sight of the bodies.
(c) The taste of death in the air.
(d) The smell of death.
3. What time did the police department receive the call about the Gordons' murder?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 7:10 p.m.
(d) 5:50 p.m.
4. What is the strait of water between Orient Point and Plum Island known as?
(a) Plum Gut.
(b) Orient Way.
(c) The Plum Strait.
(d) Plum Alley.
5. What is the name of the Gordons' boat?
(b) Bio 101.
(c) Peaceful Prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the fort built on Plum Island?
2. What is the name of John's partner back in New York?
3. What security clearance does John receive on Plum Island, in Chapter 10?
4. Who comes to find John in Chapter 3?
5. What documents does John take from the office to study in the living room, in Chapter 5?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)