|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Chen, what virus were the Gordons researching?
(d) Swine Flu.
2. What local society did the Gordons belong to?
(a) Big Brothers Big Sisters.
(b) A transcendental religious society.
(c) A Literacy Society.
(d) The Peconic Historical Society.
3. Who taught John the entire history and protocol of revenge?
(a) His Sicilian partner.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His Father.
4. Who comes to find John in Chapter 3?
(a) Officer Johnson.
(b) Detective Penrose.
(d) A friend of the Gordons.
5. What lingering memory from a crime scene does John have the most difficulty forgetting?
(a) The sound of the silence.
(b) The taste of death in the air.
(c) The smell of death.
(d) The sight of the bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Foster somewhat upset at Max in Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of Dr. Zollner's assistant?
3. What security clearance did the Gordons have on Plum Island?
4. What weapon does John use as his off-duty piece?
5. According to Mr. Foster, how many people would be killed by a coffee can full of anthrax being vaporized into the air in Manhattan?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)