|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ferry that John takes to Plum Island?
(a) The Plum Escape.
(b) The Plum Runner.
(c) The Plum Pride.
(d) The Plum Princess.
2. Why does Nash think it may be difficult to determine if the Gordons removed any samples from Plum Island, in Chapter 4?
(a) Because bacteria like to reproduce and are low-tech.
(b) Because the Gordon's had very high security clearance.
(c) Because the computer system at Plum Island had been down for the week.
(d) Because there is not a great security system at Plum Island.
3. What type of things do they study on Plum Island, according to Ted Nash?
(a) Biological warfare.
(b) Strictly human diseases.
(c) Strictly animal diseases.
(d) He refuses to give any information about what is studied.
4. Whose voice does John's voice-warning and advisory system in his car remind him of?
(a) His ex-wife's voice.
(b) Detective Penrose's voice.
(c) His waitress's voice.
(d) Judy Gordon's voice.
5. What color is the male locker room at the facility on Plum Island?
(b) Dove gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What teams are playing the football game that John is watching in Chapter 3?
2. What position does Max hold in Southold?
3. What car does John own?
4. What items does Paul Stevens ask to collect from the officers on the ferry, in Chapter 7?
5. What color are the locker room doors painted at the facility on Plum Island?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)