|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's favorite meal?
(a) A Waldorf Salad.
(b) A cheeseburger and fries.
(d) Pepperoni pizza.
2. What type of residents occupy the North Fork of Long Island?
(a) Writers and Artists.
(b) Farmers and fishermen.
(c) Actors and publishing types.
(d) Wealthy aristocrats.
3. According to Mr. Foster, how many people would be killed by a coffee can full of anthrax being vaporized into the air in Manhattan?
(a) One million people.
(b) Five thousand people.
(c) A minimum of two hundred thousand.
(d) Fifty thousand people.
4. What position did John hold before he got injured?
(a) Parole officer.
(b) Highway patrol officer.
(c) Chief of police.
(d) Homicide detective.
5. Who does Ted Nash quote when the clock strikes twelve in Chapter 4?
(b) Mark Twain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Tom Gordon's bullet wound that killed him?
2. What type of things do they study on Plum Island, according to Ted Nash?
3. Who gives John a ride home from the crime scene in Chapter 2?
4. Why is Mr. Foster somewhat upset at Max in Chapter 4?
5. In the past, what had Gordon confided to John was his greatest fear?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)