|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the detective from Suffolk County assigned to the Gordon case?
(a) Detective Morinda.
(b) Detective Seigfried.
(c) Detective Penrose.
(d) Detective Johnson.
2. When John is meeting with the other officials in the Gordons' kitchen in Chapter 4, what does he drink?
(a) Tap water.
(b) Beer from the fridge.
(d) Chamomile tea.
3. What time did the police department receive the call about the Gordons' murder?
(a) 5:50 p.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 8:30 a.m.
(d) 7:10 p.m.
4. What item does John notice is missing from the Gordon boat in Chapter 2?
(a) An aluminum ice chest.
(b) Their passports and other documents.
(c) The steering wheel.
(d) Their compass.
5. In the past, what had Gordon confided to John was his greatest fear?
(a) Losing all of his money.
(b) Being kidnapped off of his boat.
(c) Losing his wife.
(d) Going blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Max meet the Gordons?
2. Who found the Gordons' bodies?
3. Where does John hang out when he is in Long Island?
4. Whose voice does John's voice-warning and advisory system in his car remind him of?
5. What teams are playing the football game that John is watching in Chapter 3?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)