|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of artwork does Dr. Zollner have hanging in his office?
(a) Charcoal portraits.
(b) Egyptian head masks.
(c) Color photographs of bacteria.
(d) Peaceful landscape paintings.
2. What is the name of the ferry captain that knew the Gordons?
3. Dom, John's partner, leaves him a message in Chapter 24. Who does Dom say would like to talk with John?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The mayor of New York.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) The anti-terrorist divison of the FBI.
4. How does John feel when he realizes he won't make his mandatory meeting due to the weather?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is very happy.
(d) He is annoyed.
5. Why does Nash think it may be difficult to determine if the Gordons removed any samples from Plum Island, in Chapter 4?
(a) Because the computer system at Plum Island had been down for the week.
(b) Because the Gordon's had very high security clearance.
(c) Because bacteria like to reproduce and are low-tech.
(d) Because there is not a great security system at Plum Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Beth, how fast does the wind have to be for a storm to be classified as a hurricane?
2. How does Emma get a ride back into town in Chapter 24?
3. Where did John first meet the Gordons?
4. How old is John?
5. Whose appearance in his kitchen surprises him the following day?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)