|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Murphy offer John to drink in Chapter 14?
2. What item does John notice is missing from the Gordon boat in Chapter 2?
(a) Their passports and other documents.
(b) An aluminum ice chest.
(c) The steering wheel.
(d) Their compass.
3. What is the name of the detective from Suffolk County assigned to the Gordon case?
(a) Detective Penrose.
(b) Detective Seigfried.
(c) Detective Morinda.
(d) Detective Johnson.
4. Where do Emma and John go to dinner in Chapter 23?
(a) They eat at a historical inn.
(b) Emma makes dinner for John at his house.
(d) The Olde Towne Taverne.
5. What precinct did John work for prior to the beginning of the book?
(a) Manhattan South.
(b) Manhattan North.
(d) New Jersey East.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John cannot get his partner on the phone in Chapter 16, who does he talk to instead?
2. What local society did the Gordons belong to?
3. What was Emma's first thought about the cause of the Gordons' murders?
4. How did Max meet the Gordons?
5. What position did Tom hold in the laboratory?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)