|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Elizabeth Penrose, and several others who are investigating the murder, staying during the investigation?
(a) Echo Lodge.
(b) Soundview Inn.
(c) They are staying with Max.
(d) They are staying on Plum Island.
2. What does John eat for breakfast in Chapter 16?
(a) Butter and carrots.
(b) Lettuce and mustard.
(c) Donuts and coffee.
(d) He doesn't eat breakfast.
3. Where does John claim to hang out when he is in the city?
(a) The YMCA.
(b) The National Arts Club.
(c) Yankee Stadium.
(d) The bar called Blue Caboose.
4. According to his housekeeper, what did Tobin take on the boat?
(a) Two guns.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) A GPS navigation unit.
(d) An aluminum chest.
5. What car does John own?
(a) He doesn't own a car, but rents a small Chevy truck.
(b) An old pontiac.
(c) A new Jeep Grand Cherokee.
(d) A corvette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of artwork does Dr. Zollner have hanging in his office?
2. What is the name of Dr. Zollner's assistant?
3. What do Beth and John discover in Tobin's cellar?
4. How did the Murphys know how much the Gordons paid in rent?
5. Why doesn't John want to tell Beth of his discoveries about the Gordons' finances when she calls in Chapter 6?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)