|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't John keep a notebook?
(a) He's too impatient to jot things down.
(b) He can't read his own handwriting sometimes.
(c) He is worried it might get stolen.
(d) He always loses them.
2. What does Margaret Wiley's face remind John of?
(a) Hi grandmother.
(b) A celebrity.
(c) An old painting.
(d) A victim from a previous case he worked.
3. Who has been murdered in Chapter 29?
(a) Max and Emma.
(b) Margaret Wiley.
(c) Emma and the Murphys.
(d) Dr. Zollner and Emma.
4. Where do Emma and John go to dinner in Chapter 23?
(a) Emma makes dinner for John at his house.
(b) The Olde Towne Taverne.
(c) They eat at a historical inn.
5. What lingering memory from a crime scene does John have the most difficulty forgetting?
(a) The sound of the silence.
(b) The sight of the bodies.
(c) The taste of death in the air.
(d) The smell of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John hang out when he is in Long Island?
2. Who comes to find John in Chapter 3?
3. What is the name of John's partner back in New York?
4. What skill did Emma teach Fredric Tobin while they were dating?
5. Who gives John a ride home from the crime scene in Chapter 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)