|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John mentions that he is thinking of resigning in Chapter 13, how does Beth respond?
(a) She doesn't reply, but asks Max to convince him to stay.
(b) She asks him to stay.
(c) She accepts his resignation.
(d) She goads him into rescinding his resignation.
2. What time does Beth tell John to meet her for the ferry to Plum Island, in Chapter 6?
(b) Eight a.m.
(c) Six a.m.
(d) Ten a.m.
3. What gives John goose bumps at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) The sound of a whistle coming from outside.
(b) The sound of the wind echoing in the chimney.
(c) The memory of the Gordons' bodies.
(d) The fog climbing out of the bay.
4. What type of gun does Ted Nash carry?
(a) A .45.
(b) A .38.
(c) He doesn't carry a gun.
(d) A .62.
5. What is the name of the Plum Island security director?
(a) Everett Lewis.
(b) Shawn Davies.
(c) Paul Stevens.
(d) John Hodgkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the male locker room at the facility on Plum Island?
2. What is the name of Dr. Zollner's secretary?
3. What does Dr. Zollner believe that the Gordons wanted more than being rich?
4. According to Dr. Zollner, what animal quarantine complex is like the Ellis Island for the animal kingdom?
5. After John knocks out Stevens in a fist fight in Chapter 27, how does he revive him?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)