|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the fingerprinting specialist working the Gordon crime scene?
(a) David Cardon.
(b) Lucy Harris.
(c) Richard Munns.
(d) Sally Hines.
2. Why does Beth suspect Stevens?
(a) She found some of his prints at the Gordons' house.
(b) She received an anonymous tip.
(c) He looks like a killer.
(d) His interviews are inconsistent.
3. Which two local friends of the Gordons owned .45 guns?
(a) Max and Emma.
(b) John and Tobin.
(c) Max and Tobin.
(d) Emma and John.
4. What is the name of the Plum Island security director?
(a) Paul Stevens.
(b) Shawn Davies.
(c) Everett Lewis.
(d) John Hodgkins.
5. What does Dr. Zollner believe that the Gordons wanted more than being rich?
(a) They wanted to remain anonymous.
(b) They wanted a high-ranking, more powerful position.
(c) They wanted to be famous.
(d) They wanted freedom to test new theories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social event does John go to at the beginning of Chapter 28?
2. What type of gun does Ted Nash carry?
3. Based on their checkbook, how much money did the Gordons make annually?
4. Dom, John's partner, leaves him a message in Chapter 24. Who does Dom say would like to talk with John?
5. What gives John goose bumps at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)