|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lazar say his life is dull?
2. Who does Darwin believe to be at fault for the British problem?
3. Who does Charleson call when Susan threatens suicide?
4. How many years has Brock been in a relationship with Susan?
5. Susan finally gets the Frenchman to admit that he is ______________.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of good vs. evil. Identify at least two characters who embody both good and evil and then cite an example to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Mick. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Alice. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her--if anything--at this point in her life?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)