|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Burmese businessman Brock is entertaining?
2. Which of the following does Brock NOT accuse Susan of?
3. What does Susan indirectly offer Charleson in exchange for a promotion for Brock?
4. How much time has passed since Act 2, Scene 10?
5. Why does Lazar say his life is dull?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
PLENTY is a classic story of the search for fulfillment. What does that classification entail? Why does this play fit into this category? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the play's title, PLENTY? Cite two examples that support why the author chose the title he did. Can you suggest a better title based on your perspective of the story?
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Mick. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)