|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have Susan and Brock been on a diplomatic mission?
2. Who is the British Prime Minister that Darwin feels is to blame for the British problems?
3. What do Alice and Brock do in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Remove dustsheets from furniture.
(b) Open a shop.
(c) Go dancing.
(d) Eat dinner.
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) Susan and Brock's house.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A jazz club.
(d) Charleson's office.
5. What does Alice say is one of her biggest fears?
(a) Driving over bridges.
(b) Being buried alive.
(c) Taking elevators.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alice's lover?
2. For what reason does Alice say that Dorcas needs the money?
3. Why is Susan going into town?
4. Why have Susan and Lazar returned to France?
5. With whom is Susan lying on a bed?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)