|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The priest speaks about the _____________ of life.
2. What does Susan ask Lazar to do before she leaves?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Tell her he loves her.
(c) Close her suitcase.
(d) Hold her.
3. What does the Frenchman say he is going to do?
(a) Stay on his farm.
(b) Move to a bigger farm.
(c) Move to the city.
(d) Sell his farm.
4. Who does Susan tell the Frenchman to look at?
(a) The children.
(b) His wife.
(c) The birds.
5. What are the children doing?
(a) Playing tag.
(b) Lighting bonfires in the town square.
(c) Setting off fireworks.
(d) Riding bicycles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charleson call when Susan threatens suicide?
2. Who is the first character to appear in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. What does Brock think made his civil service job easier?
4. Who is Brock's wife?
5. Who does Darwin believe to be at fault for the British problem?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)