|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Brock NOT accuse Susan of?
(a) Determined to destroy other people's happiness.
(b) Never facing life.
(c) Being selfish.
(d) Being overly generous.
2. In what year does Act 1, Scene 7 take place?
3. What is the setting as Act 2, Scene 11 ends?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A prison.
(c) A dark street.
(d) The fields of France.
4. What does Susan suggest that they do with the house?
(a) Sell it to Charleson.
(b) Give it to Alice to use as a shelter for troubled women.
(c) Donate it to the city for a museum.
(d) Tear it down and start over.
5. Who does Susan encounter in France?
(c) A Frenchman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charleson call when Susan threatens suicide?
2. What does Lazar say that a good undercover agent never does?
3. What does Susan say she will do if Brock doesn't get a better job?
4. Why was Susan being arrested?
5. With whom is Susan lying on a bed?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)