|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan say is the only real dignity in life?
(a) Raising good children.
(b) Honoring your parents.
(c) Living single.
(d) Being philanthropic.
2. Who arrives late for the dinner party?
3. Why does Susan say she married her husband?
(a) He got her out of being arrested.
(b) He was the most handsome thing she had ever seen.
(c) He had connections.
(d) He had money.
4. How had Lazar reconnected with Susan?
(a) He saw her picture in a magazine.
(b) He read her newspaper column.
(c) He heard her on a radio broadcast.
(d) He read her divorce notice.
5. What does the radio interviewer ask Susan if she does?
(a) Go to battlegrounds.
(b) Visit a psychiatrist.
(c) Keep journal notes.
(d) Keep in contact with other Resistance agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charleson tells Susan that Brock is perceived as __________.
2. Which of the following do Alice and Brock NOT talk about?
3. With whom is Susan lying on a bed?
4. What does Lazar ask Susan?
5. Who does Darwin believe to be at fault for the British problem?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)