|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alice doing as she sits at a table?
(a) Reads a magazine.
(b) Drinks tea.
(c) Writes letters.
(d) Stuffs envelopes.
2. Who is hosting the dinner party?
3. Which of the following do Alice and Dorcas NOT banter about?
(a) Aristocrats are generally stupid.
(b) Which one has a better sense of humor.
(c) Dorcas is the daughter of an aristocrat.
(d) Alice is Dorcas' teacher.
4. What does Susan say is the only real dignity in life?
(a) Being philanthropic.
(b) Honoring your parents.
(c) Living single.
(d) Raising good children.
5. Which of the following does Brock NOT accuse Susan of?
(a) Determined to destroy other people's happiness.
(b) Being overly generous.
(c) Never facing life.
(d) Being selfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charleson encourage Susan to see?
2. The priest speaks about the _____________ of life.
3. What does Brock ask Alice to get out of a drawer?
4. Who does Darwin believe to be at fault for the British problem?
5. Who does Susan tell the Frenchman to look at?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)