|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Act 1, Scene 7 take place?
2. Susan finally gets the Frenchman to admit that he is ______________.
3. What does the Frenchman say he is going to do?
(a) Stay on his farm.
(b) Move to a bigger farm.
(c) Sell his farm.
(d) Move to the city.
4. Which of the following does Brock NOT say about his life?
(a) Learning to live on less money.
(b) Leaving his job.
(c) A simpler life will be better for Susan and him.
(d) His divorce from Susan.
5. Who is hosting the dinner party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan say she will do if Brock doesn't get a better job?
2. What does Lazar say that a good undercover agent never does?
3. In what year does Act 2, Scene 8 take place?
4. What does Susan indirectly offer Charleson in exchange for a promotion for Brock?
5. Where does Susan go at the end of the play?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)