|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Susan say she got blood on her hands?
(a) She cut herself while slicing bread.
(b) She has a paper cut.
(c) She ripped a fingernail while peeling wallpaper.
(d) She broke a glass in the kitchen.
2. In what year does Act 1, Scene 7 take place?
3. In what year does Act 2, Scene 12 take place?
4. What does Lazar ask Susan?
(a) If she remembers what happened between them.
(b) If she will return to France with him.
(c) If she will marry him.
(d) If she will move in with him.
5. What does Susan ask Lazar to do before she leaves?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Hold her.
(c) Tell her he loves her.
(d) Close her suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charleson call when Susan threatens suicide?
2. Which of the following does Charleson say Brock does NOT have?
3. What has hindered Brock's progress in the diplomatic service?
4. Who does Darwin believe to be at fault for the British problem?
5. Susan finally gets the Frenchman to admit that he is ______________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)