|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Act 1, Scene 7 take place?
2. Which of the following is NOT a topic of conversation between Brock and Alice?
(a) How dusty the house is.
(b) The weather.
(c) How grim funerals are.
(d) How the house is unused.
3. What does Brock think made his civil service job easier?
(a) Cocktail parties.
4. How many years has Brock been in a relationship with Susan?
5. Whose funeral have Brock and Alice just attended?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Susan say she got blood on her hands?
2. What does the Frenchman say about the English?
3. Who is Brock's wife?
4. What holiday weekend is it in Act 2, Scene 10?
5. Who is the first character to appear in Act 2, Scene 8?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)