|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charleson tells Susan that Brock is perceived as __________.
(c) A risk taker.
2. Why does Susan say she married her husband?
(a) He got her out of being arrested.
(b) He had money.
(c) He was the most handsome thing she had ever seen.
(d) He had connections.
3. How had Lazar reconnected with Susan?
(a) He saw her picture in a magazine.
(b) He read her divorce notice.
(c) He read her newspaper column.
(d) He heard her on a radio broadcast.
4. What is the setting as Act 2, Scene 11 ends?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A dark street.
(c) A prison.
(d) The fields of France.
5. Darwin is angry about England's problems as a result of their invasion of ___________________.
(b) The Suez Canal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occasion in Act 1, Scene 7?
2. Which of the following is NOT a topic of conversation between Brock and Alice?
3. Who does Charleson call when Susan threatens suicide?
4. Why is Susan going into town?
5. Why was Susan being arrested?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)