|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has hindered Brock's progress in the diplomatic service?
(a) His decision not to return to Iran.
(b) His inability to learn French.
(c) His wife's mental illness.
(d) His lack of social skills.
2. What does Susan tell Darwin he can forget all about?
(a) The Suez Canal.
(b) The Panama Canal.
(c) The Bering Strait.
(d) The Isthmus of Panama.
3. In what year does Act 2, Scene 12 take place?
4. What is Alice doing as she sits at a table?
(a) Writes letters.
(b) Drinks tea.
(c) Stuffs envelopes.
(d) Reads a magazine.
5. What does the Frenchman say his wife will be cooking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alice's lover?
2. What does Darwin ask Brock about Susan's behavior?
3. What does Darwin tell Brock almost guarantees a promotion in the diplomatic service?
4. The Frenchman says it is _____________ to hide your feelings.
5. What do Alice and Brock do in Act 2, Scene 8?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)