|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Frenchman says it is _____________ to hide your feelings.
2. What does Susan tell Darwin he can forget all about?
(a) The Suez Canal.
(b) The Isthmus of Panama.
(c) The Panama Canal.
(d) The Bering Strait.
3. Where have Susan and Brock been on a diplomatic mission?
4. Who is the Burmese businessman Brock is entertaining?
(a) Mr. Ngueyn.
(b) Mr. Wong.
(c) Mr. Pax.
(d) Mr. Chan.
5. What does the Frenchman say about the English?
(a) They have really bad teeth.
(b) They are hard to understand.
(c) They always hide their feelings.
(d) They are very polite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have Susan and Lazar returned to France?
2. In what year does Act 2, Scene 8 take place?
3. What does Dorcas want and can't afford?
4. Which of the following does Brock NOT say about his life?
5. What does the Frenchman say his wife will be cooking?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)