|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is giving a radio interview as Act 2, Scene 9 begins?
2. Why does Susan say she married her husband?
(a) He had money.
(b) He got her out of being arrested.
(c) He was the most handsome thing she had ever seen.
(d) He had connections.
3. What does Susan indirectly offer Charleson in exchange for a promotion for Brock?
(a) Sexual favors.
(b) A car.
(c) A house.
4. In what year does Act 1, Scene 7 take place?
5. Which of the following does Brock NOT say about his life?
(a) A simpler life will be better for Susan and him.
(b) Learning to live on less money.
(c) Leaving his job.
(d) His divorce from Susan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Susan say she got blood on her hands?
2. What does the Frenchman say his wife will be cooking?
3. What has hindered Brock's progress in the diplomatic service?
4. What does Susan say she will do if Brock doesn't get a better job?
5. The priest speaks about the _____________ of life.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)