|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Susan say she got blood on her hands?
(a) She broke a glass in the kitchen.
(b) She ripped a fingernail while peeling wallpaper.
(c) She has a paper cut.
(d) She cut herself while slicing bread.
2. Who is hosting the dinner party?
3. Susan finally gets the Frenchman to admit that he is ______________.
4. What does the Frenchman say about the English?
(a) They always hide their feelings.
(b) They have really bad teeth.
(c) They are hard to understand.
(d) They are very polite.
5. What has hindered Brock's progress in the diplomatic service?
(a) His decision not to return to Iran.
(b) His wife's mental illness.
(c) His lack of social skills.
(d) His inability to learn French.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Susan say she married her husband?
2. What does Darwin ask Brock about Susan's behavior?
3. Who is Alice's lover?
4. Who is giving a radio interview as Act 2, Scene 9 begins?
5. The priest speaks about the _____________ of life.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)