|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alice's lover?
2. Which of the following is NOT a topic of conversation between Brock and Alice?
(a) How grim funerals are.
(b) The weather.
(c) How dusty the house is.
(d) How the house is unused.
3. Where does Susan go at the end of the play?
(a) To the Frenchman's home.
(b) To a cafe.
(c) To her apartment.
(d) To a bar.
4. What has hindered Brock's progress in the diplomatic service?
(a) His lack of social skills.
(b) His inability to learn French.
(c) His wife's mental illness.
(d) His decision not to return to Iran.
5. Susan asks Charleson if he hates being in a business _______________________.
(a) With such erratic hours.
(b) With such gravity.
(c) With no security.
(d) Where he's not allowed to speak his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lazar say his life is dull?
2. What does the Frenchman say his wife will be cooking?
3. Who does Darwin believe to be at fault for the British problem?
4. Who is giving a radio interview as Act 2, Scene 9 begins?
5. Why is Susan going into town?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)