|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charleson call when Susan threatens suicide?
(b) The police.
(c) Building security.
(d) His assistant.
2. With whom is Susan lying on a bed?
3. How does Susan say she got blood on her hands?
(a) She has a paper cut.
(b) She cut herself while slicing bread.
(c) She broke a glass in the kitchen.
(d) She ripped a fingernail while peeling wallpaper.
4. What does the Frenchman say he is going to do?
(a) Stay on his farm.
(b) Move to the city.
(c) Sell his farm.
(d) Move to a bigger farm.
5. What does Lazar ask Susan?
(a) If she will marry him.
(b) If she will move in with him.
(c) If she remembers what happened between them.
(d) If she will return to France with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Brock NOT say about his life?
2. What does Susan say is the only real dignity in life?
3. What does Susan suggest that they do with the house?
4. What does Dorcas want and can't afford?
5. Which of the following do Alice and Brock NOT talk about?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)