|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hosting the dinner party?
2. Where does Susan go at the end of the play?
(a) To the Frenchman's home.
(b) To her apartment.
(c) To a cafe.
(d) To a bar.
3. Susan asks Charleson if he hates being in a business _______________________.
(a) With such erratic hours.
(b) With such gravity.
(c) Where he's not allowed to speak his mind.
(d) With no security.
4. For what reason does Alice say that Dorcas needs the money?
(a) To pay for her mother's surgery.
(b) To bail out her brother.
(c) For an operation on her hands.
(d) To pay the IRS.
5. Who is Brock's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Susan finally gets the Frenchman to admit that he is ______________.
2. Who is the first character to appear in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. Which of the following does Brock NOT accuse Susan of?
4. Who does Susan tell the Frenchman to look at?
5. What has hindered Brock's progress in the diplomatic service?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)