|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives late for the dinner party?
2. Which of the following does Charleson say Brock does NOT have?
3. What holiday weekend is it in Act 2, Scene 10?
(b) Valentine's Day
(d) New Year's.
4. Why does Lazar say his life is dull?
(a) He lives in the suburbs.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He is married with children.
(d) He hates his job.
5. Which of the following does Brock NOT accuse Susan of?
(a) Determined to destroy other people's happiness.
(b) Being overly generous.
(c) Being selfish.
(d) Never facing life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Susan go at the end of the play?
2. Which of the following is NOT a topic of conversation between Brock and Alice?
3. Susan asks Charleson if he hates being in a business _______________________.
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 10?
5. What does Lazar say that a good undercover agent never does?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)