|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice think is enough of a career in her life?
(d) Social work.
2. What does Brock ask Alice to get out of a drawer?
(a) Deck of cards.
3. Who is hosting the dinner party?
4. What does the radio interviewer ask Susan if she does?
(a) Visit a psychiatrist.
(b) Keep journal notes.
(c) Go to battlegrounds.
(d) Keep in contact with other Resistance agents.
5. In what year does Act 2, Scene 8 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has hindered Brock's progress in the diplomatic service?
2. What does Brock think made his civil service job easier?
3. Who is the Burmese businessman Brock is entertaining?
4. What does Susan say she will do if Brock doesn't get a better job?
5. Which of the following do Alice and Dorcas NOT banter about?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)