|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan say is the only real dignity in life?
(a) Being philanthropic.
(b) Honoring your parents.
(c) Raising good children.
(d) Living single.
2. What is Alice doing as she sits at a table?
(a) Stuffs envelopes.
(b) Writes letters.
(c) Drinks tea.
(d) Reads a magazine.
3. Who does Charleson call when Susan threatens suicide?
(a) The police.
(c) Building security.
(d) His assistant.
4. Who is hosting the dinner party?
5. What does Brock ask Alice to get out of a drawer?
(a) Deck of cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Susan lying on a bed?
2. What does the Frenchman say about the English?
3. For what reason does Alice say that Dorcas needs the money?
4. Susan finally gets the Frenchman to admit that he is ______________.
5. Why is Susan going into town?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)