|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes over as Brock's superior after Darwin's death?
2. What is the topic of conversation between Susan and Charleson?
(a) Brock's wardrobe allowance.
(b) Brock's mental health.
(c) Brock's dangerous assignments.
(d) Brock's potential for advancement.
3. Darwin is angry about England's problems as a result of their invasion of ___________________.
(c) The Suez Canal.
4. What holiday weekend is it in Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) New Year's.
(c) Valentine's Day
5. Which of the following do Alice and Dorcas NOT banter about?
(a) Dorcas is the daughter of an aristocrat.
(b) Which one has a better sense of humor.
(c) Aristocrats are generally stupid.
(d) Alice is Dorcas' teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Act 2, Scene 8 take place?
2. What does Susan ask Lazar to do before she leaves?
3. Who is the British Prime Minister that Darwin feels is to blame for the British problems?
4. What does the radio interviewer ask Susan if she does?
5. Who does Charleson call when Susan threatens suicide?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)