|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) Charleson's office.
(c) A jazz club.
(d) Susan and Brock's house.
2. What does Susan say is the only real dignity in life?
(a) Living single.
(b) Honoring your parents.
(c) Being philanthropic.
(d) Raising good children.
3. Who does Charleson encourage Susan to see?
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) A doctor.
4. Which of the following does Brock NOT accuse Susan of?
(a) Being overly generous.
(b) Determined to destroy other people's happiness.
(c) Being selfish.
(d) Never facing life.
5. How many years has Brock been in a relationship with Susan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Frenchman say his wife will be cooking?
2. How had Lazar reconnected with Susan?
3. What is the topic of conversation between Susan and Charleson?
4. Who does Susan tell the Frenchman to look at?
5. Where does Susan go at the end of the play?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)