|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Act 2, Scene 12 take place?
2. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) Susan and Brock's house.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A jazz club.
(d) Charleson's office.
3. What do Alice and Brock do in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Go dancing.
(b) Remove dustsheets from furniture.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Open a shop.
4. How many years has Brock been in a relationship with Susan?
5. Susan finally gets the Frenchman to admit that he is ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alice's lover?
2. How does Susan say she got blood on her hands?
3. What does Lazar ask Susan?
4. What does Brock think made his civil service job easier?
5. Where have Susan and Brock been on a diplomatic mission?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)