|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan feels that England will not always be so uptight about ________________.
(b) Bastard children.
2. Who is the young woman on whom Alice is applying paint?
3. What is Alice smoking as she sits on the floor?
4. What does Susan offer Alice?
(a) A coat.
(b) Tips on how to function in the apartment.
5. How many children does Susan have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice offer Susan?
2. Brock has made arrangements to __________________.
3. Why did Mick want to see Susan?
4. What is the only reason Susan would consider getting married?
5. What does Alice do for Susan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Act 2, Scene 8 begin?
2. What is Susan's latest plan to add some excitement to her life?
3. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Who is Mick and how does he enter the scene?
5. How does Lazar make his entrance in the play?
6. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 11 and which two characters open the scene?
7. Describe Brock's reaction when he finally loses patience with Susan.
8. What does Susan's gun symbolize in this scene?
9. How does Act 1, Scene 6 begin?
10. Explain how this scene finally explains the source of Susan's vast emptiness?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)