|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Susan describe Mick's bedroom?
(a) A jock's paradise.
(c) Very austere.
2. Who is the bureaucrat with whom Susan meets?
3. Who is the young woman on whom Alice is applying paint?
4. Who is the young man who joins Susan?
5. Why does Susan think she can't create good ads?
(a) She's not stupid enough.
(b) She can't draw.
(c) She is not witty.
(d) She is too intellectual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan call Tony?
2. What does Lazar suggest he and Susan not do?
3. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
4. Who does Susan choose to father her child?
5. What is Alice doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Act 1, Scene 6 begin?
2. What is the foreshadowing in the appearance of the Frenchman?
3. How does the author contrast Alice and Susan?
4. What does the radio interview foreshadow in the story?
5. What does Alice ask Susan as Susan packs?
6. Why is this scene so significant for Susan?
7. What does Susan say about Brock's condition?
8. What is the significance of the word "plenty" as Susan mentions the party food?
9. How does Lazar make his entrance in the play?
10. How does Act 1, Scene 7 begin?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)