|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
2. What does Alice bring with her into the room?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A take-out meal.
3. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
(a) It's his fault that she is not pregnant.
(b) He didn't really want her to get pregnant.
(c) He is a bad lover.
(d) He is too young to father a child.
4. Who does Susan choose to father her child?
5. Susan's life seems to be ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young man who joins Susan?
2. Which of the following topics do Alice and Brock NOT talk about?
3. What does the Frenchman say that France does not need?
4. What does Brock ask for when he wakes up?
5. Brock has made arrangements to __________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mick agree to Susan's idea of getting pregnant?
2. What type of advice does Susan give Alice?
3. What does the radio interview foreshadow in the story?
4. What does Susan's gun symbolize in this scene?
5. How does Act 1, Scene 6 begin?
6. What does Susan share with Lazar about her life as it is now?
7. Who is Mick and how does he enter the scene?
8. What does Alice ask Susan as Susan packs?
9. Who is Charleson and what is Susan's purpose for meeting with him?
10. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 11 and which two characters open the scene?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)