|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lazar recall seeing Susan before?
(a) In a bar.
(b) In church.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) In a recruitment office.
2. What is they product that Susan advertises?
(a) A cereal.
(b) A moisturizer.
(c) A dried soup.
(d) A vacuum cleaner.
3. Brock has made arrangements to __________________.
(a) Fly home with Tony's body.
(b) Get a passport.
(c) Call Tony's family.
(d) Buy a house.
4. In what year does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
5. What is Alice's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan call young men?
2. Who appears in the scene and tries to disentangle from a parachute?
3. What does Susan invite Mick to do?
4. Susan tells Mick about advertising ______________.
5. In what country does the play begin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author show that the imminent relationship between Susan and Brock ends up being more significant for Susan than just the thrill she is looking for all the time?
2. What is Susan's latest plan to add some excitement to her life?
3. How does Act 2, Scene 8 begin?
4. How does the author use the embalming symbolism to relate it to Susan?
5. Why is this scene so significant for Susan?
6. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1 and who are the first two characters to appear?
7. Name at least two examples of foreshadowing in this scene?
8. What is the significance of the word "plenty" as Susan mentions the party food?
9. How does Lazar make his entrance in the play?
10. Who is Charleson and what is Susan's purpose for meeting with him?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)