|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. What has Susan been doing all night?
3. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
(a) Parkinson's Disease.
(d) Muscular Dystrophy.
4. Brock says that when Susan talks about the war and starts cleaning her gun, he is going to ________________.
(a) Get kicked out.
(b) Hear more confessions.
(c) Hear more lies.
(d) Hear more war stories.
5. Alice is painting Louise to represent ______________.
(b) The future.
(d) A tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lazar recall seeing Susan before?
2. In what year does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
3. What does Susan tell Mick that she wants?
4. What is the name of Susan's dead husband?
5. What is the name of this play?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Act 1, Scene 7 begin?
2. What is the foreshadowing in the appearance of the Frenchman?
3. How does Lazar make his entrance in the play?
4. How does the author show that the imminent relationship between Susan and Brock ends up being more significant for Susan than just the thrill she is looking for all the time?
5. Name at least two examples of foreshadowing in this scene?
6. What does Alice ask Susan as Susan packs?
7. How does Act 1, Scene 3 begin?
8. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 10?
9. Why is it ironic that Susan makes derogatory comments about Darwin's outspokenness?
10. Explain how the author ends the play on a hopeful note for Susan.
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)