|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan keep by her?
(a) A pack of cigarettes.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A cell phone.
2. What does Brock ask Susan as she eats his omelet?
(a) If she is planning to let Alice move in.
(b) If she put cheese in the omelet.
(c) If she will take his shirts to the laundry.
(d) If she will drive him to the airport.
3. What does Susan do as Mick rants and refuses to leave the apartment?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Leaves the apartment.
(c) Shoots her gun into the ceiling over his head.
(d) Slams the door in his face.
4. What does Susan make for Brock when he wakes up?
5. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
(a) Parkinson's Disease.
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does the play begin?
2. Susan tells Mick about advertising ______________.
3. Which of the following things does Susan NOT do in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Brock say people will have plenty of in the next few post war years?
5. What is Susan waiting for as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main source of tension in this scene?
2. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1 and who are the first two characters to appear?
3. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 12?
4. What does Susan tell Brock about her relationship with Tony?
5. Why is it ironic that Susan makes derogatory comments about Darwin's outspokenness?
6. How does Lazar make his entrance in the play?
7. What is the significance of the word "plenty" as Susan mentions the party food?
8. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 10?
9. What does the radio interview foreshadow in the story?
10. What does Susan share with Lazar about her life as it is now?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)