|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice want Louise to tie to her wrists?
2. What is Alice's job?
3. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
(a) He is a bad lover.
(b) He is too young to father a child.
(c) It's his fault that she is not pregnant.
(d) He didn't really want her to get pregnant.
4. Mick is making a street deal for __________________.
(a) Leather coats.
(b) Cheese graters.
5. What does Susan keep by her?
(a) A pack of cigarettes.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What literary technique does the author use in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Brock ask Susan as she eats his omelet?
4. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 4?
5. How long had Susan and Mick been trying to conceive a child?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Act 1, Scene 5 begin?
2. Who is Charleson and what is Susan's purpose for meeting with him?
3. Why does Lazar not give Susan his real name before he leaves her?
4. What is the foreshadowing in the appearance of the Frenchman?
5. What does Susan tell Brock about her relationship with Tony?
6. Why does Susan use her gun on Mick at the end of the scene?
7. How does Act 2, Scene 8 begin?
8. What does Alice ask Susan as Susan packs?
9. What does Susan's gun symbolize in this scene?
10. What is the symbolism of Lamar's reference to sound waves?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)