|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lazar recall seeing Susan before?
(a) In a recruitment office.
(b) In church.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a cafe.
2. What does Susan keep by her?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A pack of cigarettes.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A revolver.
3. What does Susan make for Brock when he wakes up?
4. What is the name of this play?
(d) More Than Enough.
5. What purpose did a barrage balloon have during the war?
(a) Weapons transport.
(c) Troop transport.
(d) Drop bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does the play begin?
2. Who retrieves the package dropped by the plane overhead?
3. What does Susan suggest she and Brock do for the winter?
4. What does Brock say people will have plenty of in the next few post war years?
5. How does Lazar get the Frenchman to relinquish the package?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lazar make his entrance in the play?
2. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1 and who are the first two characters to appear?
3. Explain the significance of Mick's reference to a "mackerel" sky.
4. What is the significance of the word "plenty" as Susan mentions the party food?
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 4?
6. What does Alice ask Susan as Susan packs?
7. Explain how the author ends the play on a hopeful note for Susan.
8. How does Act 1, Scene 3 begin?
9. Why is this scene so significant for Susan?
10. What is the scope of Susan and Mick's relationship?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)