|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is giving a radio interview as Act 2, Scene 9 begins?
2. What does Susan say she will do if Brock doesn't get a better job?
(a) Get a job herself.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Kill him.
3. Susan finally gets the Frenchman to admit that he is ______________.
4. Which of the following do Alice and Dorcas NOT banter about?
(a) Which one has a better sense of humor.
(b) Aristocrats are generally stupid.
(c) Dorcas is the daughter of an aristocrat.
(d) Alice is Dorcas' teacher.
5. What do Alice and Brock do in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Go dancing.
(b) Open a shop.
(c) Remove dustsheets from furniture.
(d) Eat dinner.
6. Where have Susan and Brock been on a diplomatic mission?
7. Who is the Burmese businessman Brock is entertaining?
(a) Mr. Chan.
(b) Mr. Wong.
(c) Mr. Ngueyn.
(d) Mr. Pax.
8. What does Dorcas want and can't afford?
(a) A new wardrobe.
(b) An abortion.
(c) A house.
(d) A new car.
9. What does Susan ask Lazar to do before she leaves?
(a) Tell her he loves her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Close her suitcase.
(d) Hold her.
10. What does Brock ask Alice to get out of a drawer?
(b) Deck of cards.
11. Who is Brock's wife?
12. How much time has passed since Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) A few months.
(d) A couple of hours.
13. Who does Susan encounter in France?
(b) A Frenchman.
14. What does Lazar ask Susan?
(a) If she will marry him.
(b) If she will return to France with him.
(c) If she will move in with him.
(d) If she remembers what happened between them.
15. What does Alice think is enough of a career in her life?
(d) Social work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darwin ask Brock about Susan's behavior?
2. What does the Frenchman say about the English?
3. What does the Frenchman say he is going to do?
4. What does the Frenchman say his wife will be cooking?
5. What is the setting as Act 2, Scene 11 ends?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)