|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to appear in Act 2, Scene 8?
(b) A priest.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A delivery man.
2. Charleson tells Susan that Brock is perceived as __________.
(d) A risk taker.
3. The Frenchman says it is _____________ to hide your feelings.
4. The priest speaks about the _____________ of life.
5. What does Lazar ask Susan?
(a) If she will move in with him.
(b) If she remembers what happened between them.
(c) If she will return to France with him.
(d) If she will marry him.
6. Who is Brock's wife?
7. Susan asks Charleson if he hates being in a business _______________________.
(a) Where he's not allowed to speak his mind.
(b) With such erratic hours.
(c) With no security.
(d) With such gravity.
8. With whom is Susan lying on a bed?
9. Who is the British Prime Minister that Darwin feels is to blame for the British problems?
10. What does Susan suggest that they do with the house?
(a) Donate it to the city for a museum.
(b) Sell it to Charleson.
(c) Tear it down and start over.
(d) Give it to Alice to use as a shelter for troubled women.
11. How much time has passed since Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) A few months.
(b) Six months.
(c) A couple of hours.
(d) Two years.
12. What is the topic of conversation between Susan and Charleson?
(a) Brock's potential for advancement.
(b) Brock's mental health.
(c) Brock's dangerous assignments.
(d) Brock's wardrobe allowance.
13. What do Alice and Brock do in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Open a shop.
(b) Go dancing.
(c) Remove dustsheets from furniture.
(d) Eat dinner.
14. What does Susan say is the only real dignity in life?
(a) Being philanthropic.
(b) Raising good children.
(c) Living single.
(d) Honoring your parents.
15. What holiday weekend is it in Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) New Year's.
(d) Valentine's Day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the radio interviewer ask Susan if she does?
2. Which of the following does Charleson say Brock does NOT have?
3. What does Alice say is one of her biggest fears?
4. How had Lazar reconnected with Susan?
5. Why does Lazar say his life is dull?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)