|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the British Prime Minister that Darwin feels is to blame for the British problems?
2. What is the topic of conversation between Susan and Charleson?
(a) Brock's dangerous assignments.
(b) Brock's potential for advancement.
(c) Brock's wardrobe allowance.
(d) Brock's mental health.
3. What does Brock ask Alice to get out of a drawer?
(c) Deck of cards.
4. What does Alice think is enough of a career in her life?
(c) Social work.
5. Who is the Burmese businessman Brock is entertaining?
(a) Mr. Wong.
(b) Mr. Pax.
(c) Mr. Ngueyn.
(d) Mr. Chan.
6. Which of the following do Alice and Brock NOT talk about?
(a) How restless Susan is.
(b) A sex change operation that a friend of Alice's has had.
(c) The need to get new passports.
(d) How Alice's latest girlfriend has run off to be with a politician.
7. What does Susan say is the only real dignity in life?
(a) Honoring your parents.
(b) Raising good children.
(c) Being philanthropic.
(d) Living single.
8. Which of the following does Brock NOT accuse Susan of?
(a) Never facing life.
(b) Determined to destroy other people's happiness.
(c) Being selfish.
(d) Being overly generous.
9. Why is Susan going into town?
(a) For a party celebrating the liberation.
(b) For an anniversary party.
(c) For a birthday party.
(d) For a wedding.
10. Who is Brock's wife?
11. What does Brock think made his civil service job easier?
(b) Cocktail parties.
12. Susan asks Charleson if he hates being in a business _______________________.
(a) With such erratic hours.
(b) With no security.
(c) With such gravity.
(d) Where he's not allowed to speak his mind.
13. Who is giving a radio interview as Act 2, Scene 9 begins?
14. With whom is Susan lying on a bed?
15. The priest speaks about the _____________ of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorcas want and can't afford?
2. What does Lazar say that a good undercover agent never does?
3. Who is Alice's lover?
4. For what reason does Alice say that Dorcas needs the money?
5. What does Susan suggest that they do with the house?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)