|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Charleson say Brock does NOT have?
2. The Frenchman says it is _____________ to hide your feelings.
3. Which of the following do Alice and Brock NOT talk about?
(a) How Alice's latest girlfriend has run off to be with a politician.
(b) How restless Susan is.
(c) The need to get new passports.
(d) A sex change operation that a friend of Alice's has had.
4. Who does Charleson encourage Susan to see?
(b) A doctor.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) The Prime Minister.
5. What does Susan tell Darwin he can forget all about?
(a) The Suez Canal.
(b) The Bering Strait.
(c) The Panama Canal.
(d) The Isthmus of Panama.
6. How had Lazar reconnected with Susan?
(a) He read her divorce notice.
(b) He read her newspaper column.
(c) He heard her on a radio broadcast.
(d) He saw her picture in a magazine.
7. With whom is Susan lying on a bed?
8. What does Susan suggest that they do with the house?
(a) Tear it down and start over.
(b) Sell it to Charleson.
(c) Give it to Alice to use as a shelter for troubled women.
(d) Donate it to the city for a museum.
9. What does the Frenchman say his wife will be cooking?
10. In what year does Act 2, Scene 8 take place?
11. How does Susan say she got blood on her hands?
(a) She broke a glass in the kitchen.
(b) She has a paper cut.
(c) She cut herself while slicing bread.
(d) She ripped a fingernail while peeling wallpaper.
12. Who is the first character to appear in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) A soldier.
(c) A delivery man.
(d) A priest.
13. Who arrives late for the dinner party?
14. Who does Susan tell the Frenchman to look at?
(b) The birds.
(c) The children.
(d) His wife.
15. Darwin is angry about England's problems as a result of their invasion of ___________________.
(b) The Suez Canal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lazar ask Susan?
2. Who is the British Prime Minister that Darwin feels is to blame for the British problems?
3. What does Susan say she will do if Brock doesn't get a better job?
4. What does Alice think is enough of a career in her life?
5. What does the radio interviewer ask Susan if she does?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)