|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Susan encounter in France?
(d) A Frenchman.
2. Who is Alice's lover?
3. In what year does Act 2, Scene 8 take place?
4. What does the Frenchman say about the English?
(a) They are very polite.
(b) They always hide their feelings.
(c) They have really bad teeth.
(d) They are hard to understand.
5. What is the occasion in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) A bon voyage party.
(b) A dinner party.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A wedding.
6. In what year does Act 1, Scene 7 take place?
7. How does Susan say she got blood on her hands?
(a) She broke a glass in the kitchen.
(b) She has a paper cut.
(c) She cut herself while slicing bread.
(d) She ripped a fingernail while peeling wallpaper.
8. Who does Charleson encourage Susan to see?
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A psychiatrist.
9. Whose funeral have Brock and Alice just attended?
10. The priest speaks about the _____________ of life.
11. Who is the first character to appear in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) A priest.
(b) A delivery man.
(d) A soldier.
12. What does Dorcas want and can't afford?
(a) A house.
(b) An abortion.
(c) A new wardrobe.
(d) A new car.
13. What does the Frenchman say his wife will be cooking?
14. Why does Susan say she married her husband?
(a) He got her out of being arrested.
(b) He had connections.
(c) He was the most handsome thing she had ever seen.
(d) He had money.
15. How much time has passed since Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) A couple of hours.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Darwin believe to be at fault for the British problem?
2. What does Susan tell Darwin he can forget all about?
3. The Frenchman says it is _____________ to hide your feelings.
4. How had Lazar reconnected with Susan?
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 10?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)