|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lazar say that a good undercover agent never does?
(a) Leaves a paper trail.
(b) Lets people know that he has been in a place.
(c) Wears bright clothing.
(d) Talks on a landline phone.
2. Why does Lazar say his life is dull?
(a) He is retired.
(b) He is married with children.
(c) He hates his job.
(d) He lives in the suburbs.
3. How had Lazar reconnected with Susan?
(a) He heard her on a radio broadcast.
(b) He read her newspaper column.
(c) He read her divorce notice.
(d) He saw her picture in a magazine.
4. What does Darwin ask Brock about Susan's behavior?
(a) If she is drunk.
(b) If she is sleep deprived.
(c) If she is jet lagged.
(d) If she is mentally ill.
5. Which of the following do Alice and Dorcas NOT banter about?
(a) Aristocrats are generally stupid.
(b) Dorcas is the daughter of an aristocrat.
(c) Alice is Dorcas' teacher.
(d) Which one has a better sense of humor.
6. What has hindered Brock's progress in the diplomatic service?
(a) His inability to learn French.
(b) His wife's mental illness.
(c) His decision not to return to Iran.
(d) His lack of social skills.
7. Where does Susan go at the end of the play?
(a) To a bar.
(b) To a cafe.
(c) To the Frenchman's home.
(d) To her apartment.
8. Why have Susan and Lazar returned to France?
(a) To start a business.
(b) To get married.
(c) For a tribute to their war comrades.
(d) To establish an orphanage.
9. What does the radio interviewer ask Susan if she does?
(a) Keep in contact with other Resistance agents.
(b) Visit a psychiatrist.
(c) Go to battlegrounds.
(d) Keep journal notes.
10. Charleson tells Susan that Brock is perceived as __________.
(d) A risk taker.
11. Where have Susan and Brock been on a diplomatic mission?
12. Which of the following does Brock NOT say about his life?
(a) A simpler life will be better for Susan and him.
(b) His divorce from Susan.
(c) Learning to live on less money.
(d) Leaving his job.
13. With whom is Susan lying on a bed?
14. Who is the Burmese businessman Brock is entertaining?
(a) Mr. Ngueyn.
(b) Mr. Pax.
(c) Mr. Chan.
(d) Mr. Wong.
15. What does Susan indirectly offer Charleson in exchange for a promotion for Brock?
(a) Sexual favors.
(b) A car.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Susan encounter in France?
2. What does Susan say she will do if Brock doesn't get a better job?
3. What holiday weekend is it in Act 2, Scene 10?
4. Why does Susan say she married her husband?
5. What does Susan ask Lazar to do before she leaves?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)