Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hosting the dinner party?
2. Where does Susan go at the end of the play?
(a) To the Frenchman's home.
(b) To her apartment.
(c) To a cafe.
(d) To a bar.
3. Susan asks Charleson if he hates being in a business _______________________.
(a) With such erratic hours.
(b) With such gravity.
(c) Where he's not allowed to speak his mind.
(d) With no security.
4. For what reason does Alice say that Dorcas needs the money?
(a) To pay for her mother's surgery.
(b) To bail out her brother.
(c) For an operation on her hands.
(d) To pay the IRS.
5. Who is Brock's wife?
6. Susan finally gets the Frenchman to admit that he is ______________.
7. Who is the first character to appear in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) A priest.
(b) A delivery man.
(d) A soldier.
8. Which of the following does Brock NOT accuse Susan of?
(a) Being selfish.
(b) Never facing life.
(c) Determined to destroy other people's happiness.
(d) Being overly generous.
9. Who does Susan tell the Frenchman to look at?
(b) The children.
(c) His wife.
(d) The birds.
10. What has hindered Brock's progress in the diplomatic service?
(a) His lack of social skills.
(b) His decision not to return to Iran.
(c) His inability to learn French.
(d) His wife's mental illness.
11. Who does Charleson call when Susan threatens suicide?
(b) The police.
(c) Building security.
(d) His assistant.
12. What does Darwin tell Brock almost guarantees a promotion in the diplomatic service?
(a) A mad wife.
(b) Military service.
(c) A trust fund.
(d) Family connections.
13. What does Lazar ask Susan?
(a) If she remembers what happened between them.
(b) If she will marry him.
(c) If she will move in with him.
(d) If she will return to France with him.
14. What does Alice think is enough of a career in her life?
(b) Social work.
15. What is the occasion in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A bon voyage party.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a topic of conversation between Brock and Alice?
2. What is Alice doing as she sits at a table?
3. What does the radio interviewer ask Susan if she does?
4. In what year does Act 2, Scene 8 take place?
5. Who does Charleson encourage Susan to see?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)