|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice say is one of her biggest fears?
(a) Driving over bridges.
(b) Taking elevators.
(c) Being buried alive.
2. How many years has Brock been in a relationship with Susan?
3. What does Darwin ask Brock about Susan's behavior?
(a) If she is jet lagged.
(b) If she is drunk.
(c) If she is sleep deprived.
(d) If she is mentally ill.
4. Susan asks Charleson if he hates being in a business _______________________.
(a) With such gravity.
(b) With such erratic hours.
(c) Where he's not allowed to speak his mind.
(d) With no security.
5. What does Susan ask Lazar to do before she leaves?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Close her suitcase.
(c) Tell her he loves her.
(d) Hold her.
6. Who is the British Prime Minister that Darwin feels is to blame for the British problems?
7. What is the topic of conversation between Susan and Charleson?
(a) Brock's mental health.
(b) Brock's dangerous assignments.
(c) Brock's potential for advancement.
(d) Brock's wardrobe allowance.
8. Why does Susan say she married her husband?
(a) He had money.
(b) He had connections.
(c) He got her out of being arrested.
(d) He was the most handsome thing she had ever seen.
9. What does the radio interviewer ask Susan if she does?
(a) Keep journal notes.
(b) Go to battlegrounds.
(c) Keep in contact with other Resistance agents.
(d) Visit a psychiatrist.
10. Who does Susan encounter in France?
(d) A Frenchman.
11. Who is Brock's wife?
12. What is the occasion in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A bon voyage party.
13. With whom is Susan lying on a bed?
14. The Frenchman says it is _____________ to hide your feelings.
15. Who is Alice's lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lazar say that a good undercover agent never does?
2. Which of the following is NOT a topic of conversation between Brock and Alice?
3. What is Alice doing as she sits at a table?
4. How does Susan say she got blood on her hands?
5. What does Alice think is enough of a career in her life?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)