|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan offer Alice?
(b) Tips on how to function in the apartment.
(d) A coat.
2. Where is Susan waiting as Act 1, Scene 5 opens?
(a) A riverbank.
(b) A museum.
(c) A church.
(d) A cafe.
3. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A cafe.
(c) Mick's apartment.
(d) Susan's apartment.
4. Whose sudden appearance makes Susan mad?
5. Susan tells Mick about advertising ______________.
(a) Bon Ami.
(d) Bon bons.
6. What does Alice bring with her into the room?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A take-out meal.
(d) A suitcase.
7. In what year does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
8. According to Alice what does Brock say there will be in the future?
(a) Peace and conformity.
(b) Peace and education.
(c) Peace and plenty.
(d) Peace and justice.
9. What is the name of this play?
(a) More Than Enough.
10. What is the only reason Susan would consider getting married?
(a) To have a partner.
(b) To get a house.
(c) To fit into society.
(d) To get pregnant.
11. How does Susan describe Mick's bedroom?
(b) A jock's paradise.
(c) Very austere.
12. For what is Susan waiting?
(a) A skid of cigarettes.
(b) A shipment of supplies.
(c) A radio signal.
(d) A shipment of guns.
13. Where does Brock ask Susan to go?
(a) A concert.
(d) Out for coffee.
14. What does Lazar suggest he and Susan not do?
(a) Fall in love.
(c) Look at each other.
15. What does Susan suggest she and Brock do for the winter?
(a) Rent a cabin in the mountains.
(b) Go to a Caribbean island.
(c) Go skiing.
(d) Spend it apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brock asks Susan to remind him ______________________.
2. Who is the bureaucrat with whom Susan meets?
3. What does Alice do for Susan?
4. What literary technique does the author use in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What had Susan and Brock been doing the night before?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)