|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
(a) He is a bad lover.
(b) He didn't really want her to get pregnant.
(c) He is too young to father a child.
(d) It's his fault that she is not pregnant.
2. What nationality is Lazar?
3. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
(b) Muscular Dystrophy.
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
4. What does Susan complain about?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) The weak coffee.
(c) The cheap cigarettes.
(d) The ungrateful French.
5. Which of the following things does Susan NOT do in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Takes out a revolver.
(b) Speaks in French.
(c) Feigns a heart attack.
(d) Runs onstage.
6. What does Mick do when Susan shoots the gun?
(a) Shoots at her.
(b) Drops to the floor in terror.
(c) Runs away.
7. What does Susan offer Alice?
(a) A coat.
(c) Tips on how to function in the apartment.
8. How does Lazar get the Frenchman to relinquish the package?
(a) He wrestles with him.
(b) He knocks him unconscious.
(c) He points a gun at him.
(d) He appeals to his conscience.
9. What is the product in Susan's advertising project?
10. What does Susan invite Mick to do?
(a) Vist her parents' home.
(b) Watch the fireworks.
(c) Have Christmas dinner.
(d) Go to a friend's wedding.
11. What does Brock advise Susan to do?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Get on with her life.
(c) See a psychiatrist.
(d) Return to America.
12. What does Alice comment on regarding Brock?
(a) The blood on his face.
(b) His shiny shoes.
(c) His messy hair.
(d) His drooling.
13. What does Brock ask for when he wakes up?
(a) A robe.
(d) The newspaper.
14. Whose sudden appearance makes Susan mad?
15. Susan takes a break from packing to do what?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Eat lunch.
(d) Smoke a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Susan's friend who has been taken to a Nazi prison camp?
2. What industry is Susan thinking of getting into?
3. What is Darwin doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What has Susan been doing all night?
5. Who is the author of this play?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)