Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
2. What does Mick do when Susan shoots the gun?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Shoots at her.
(c) Drops to the floor in terror.
3. Who does Susan ask Brock to call?
(a) Tony's brother.
(b) Tony's wife.
(c) Susan's husband.
(d) Tony's parents.
4. In what city does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
5. What does Alice offer Susan?
6. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
(a) He is too young to father a child.
(b) He is a bad lover.
(c) It's his fault that she is not pregnant.
(d) He didn't really want her to get pregnant.
7. What is being broadcast on the radio as the scene begins?
(a) An opera.
(b) A comedy show.
(c) A Christmas program.
(d) A coded message.
8. According to Alice what does Brock say there will be in the future?
(a) Peace and plenty.
(b) Peace and justice.
(c) Peace and conformity.
(d) Peace and education.
9. What was especially annoying for Susan while having sex in Mick's bedroom?
(a) The ceiling fan didn't work.
(b) His dog kept biting her.
(c) His mother was downstairs watching TV.
(d) The air conditioner was too loud.
10. What was Tony's job during the war?
(b) Radio operator.
11. Brock asks Susan to remind him ______________________.
(a) To cancel her plane reservation.
(b) To make dinner reservations.
(c) To set the alarm clock.
(d) To buy lightbulbs.
12. What does Brock ask for when he wakes up?
(a) A robe.
(b) The newspaper.
13. Why does Susan want to get pregnant?
(a) All her friends have babies.
(b) She is getting older.
(c) Her mother is pressuring her.
(d) Her life is boring.
14. What does Alice do for Susan?
(a) She makes her laugh.
(b) She cleans the apartment.
(c) She cooks dinner.
(d) She does her laundry.
15. Who is the author of this play?
(a) Douglas Hare.
(b) David Halliwell.
(c) David Hanson.
(d) David Hare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lazar recall seeing Susan before?
2. What does Susan make for Brock when he wakes up?
3. What topic does Susan question Darwin about regarding her husband?
4. How does Susan describe Mick's bedroom?
5. What does Susan call young men?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)