|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan's life seems to be ________________.
2. Where does Brock ask Susan to go?
(a) A concert.
(b) Out for coffee.
3. Who does Susan choose to father her child?
4. In what year does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. Susan tells Mick about advertising ______________.
(b) Bon Ami.
(d) Bon bons.
6. Who is the female character in the play as it begins?
7. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Susan's apartment.
(c) A jazz club.
(d) Mick's apartment.
8. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
(a) It's his fault that she is not pregnant.
(b) He is a bad lover.
(c) He didn't really want her to get pregnant.
(d) He is too young to father a child.
9. What is the product in Susan's advertising project?
10. Who is the author of this play?
(a) David Hare.
(b) David Halliwell.
(c) Douglas Hare.
(d) David Hanson.
11. What does Susan keep by her?
(a) A pack of cigarettes.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A cell phone.
12. What is Brock's job in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Darwin's assistant.
13. What does Susan call Brock's fellow diplomats?
14. Who appears in the scene and tries to disentangle from a parachute?
15. What does Susan complain about?
(a) The ungrateful French.
(b) The weak coffee.
(c) The cold weather.
(d) The cheap cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brock ask Susan as she eats his omelet?
2. In what year does the play begin?
3. What is the only reason Susan would consider getting married?
4. What does Susan give to Lazar?
5. What does Susan call Tony?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)