|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lazar suggest he and Susan not do?
(c) Fall in love.
(d) Look at each other.
2. What does Susan call young men?
(a) Jail bait.
3. What does Susan reveal about Tony?
(a) He was her brother.
(b) They were not married.
(c) He was a Nazi.
(d) He was gay.
4. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
5. What is Alice's job?
6. What does Susan hint that Brock can bring back for her from Morocco?
7. Mick is making a street deal for __________________.
(b) Leather coats.
(c) Cheese graters.
8. What does Susan offer Alice?
(a) A coat.
(d) Tips on how to function in the apartment.
9. What does Susan say that she and Tony both missed?
(a) American cigarettes.
(c) The excitement of being in the Resistance.
(d) French brandy.
10. What is Alice smoking as she sits on the floor?
11. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
(a) He is a bad lover.
(b) He is too young to father a child.
(c) It's his fault that she is not pregnant.
(d) He didn't really want her to get pregnant.
12. In what city does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
13. Who is Susan's friend who has been taken to a Nazi prison camp?
14. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Susan's apartment.
(b) A cafe.
(c) Brock's hotel room.
(d) An alley.
15. What is Susan waiting for as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
(a) A fireworks display.
(b) A concert.
(c) A movie.
(d) A cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tony's job during the war?
2. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
3. In what country does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
4. What is being broadcast on the radio as the scene begins?
5. What had Susan and Brock been doing the night before?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)