|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was especially annoying for Susan while having sex in Mick's bedroom?
(a) The ceiling fan didn't work.
(b) His dog kept biting her.
(c) His mother was downstairs watching TV.
(d) The air conditioner was too loud.
2. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
(a) Parkinson's Disease.
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
3. Mick is making a street deal for __________________.
(b) Cheese graters.
(c) Leather coats.
4. Who does Susan ask Brock to call?
(a) Tony's parents.
(b) Tony's brother.
(c) Susan's husband.
(d) Tony's wife.
5. What does Brock ask Susan as she eats his omelet?
(a) If she put cheese in the omelet.
(b) If she is planning to let Alice move in.
(c) If she will take his shirts to the laundry.
(d) If she will drive him to the airport.
6. In what month does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) September 1954.
(b) December 1945.
(c) June 1960.
(d) June 1947.
7. According to Alice what does Brock say there will be in the future?
(a) Peace and education.
(b) Peace and justice.
(c) Peace and plenty.
(d) Peace and conformity.
8. What is Darwin doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Smoking a cigarette.
(b) Making morturary arrangements.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Drinking brandy.
9. In what country does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
10. According to Brock, Darwin is more concerned with ____________ than anything else.
11. Who is the female character in the play as it begins?
12. What does the Frenchman say that France does not need?
(b) Financial help.
(c) More wine.
(d) Help from the British.
13. Which of the following things does Susan NOT do in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Feigns a heart attack.
(b) Runs onstage.
(c) Speaks in French.
(d) Takes out a revolver.
14. Where does Lazar recall seeing Susan before?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) In a recruitment office.
(c) In church.
(d) In a bar.
15. What does Susan say that she and Tony both missed?
(a) The excitement of being in the Resistance.
(b) American cigarettes.
(c) French brandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. What does Alice offer Susan?
3. What does Susan hint that Brock can bring back for her from Morocco?
4. Which of the following topics do Alice and Brock NOT talk about?
5. How long had Susan and Mick been trying to conceive a child?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)