|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan reveal about Tony?
(a) He was a Nazi.
(b) He was her brother.
(c) They were not married.
(d) He was gay.
2. What does Susan make for Brock when he wakes up?
3. What does Susan keep by her?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A pack of cigarettes.
(d) A revolver.
4. What does Alice offer Susan?
5. Who is the young woman on whom Alice is applying paint?
6. In what year does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
7. What purpose did a barrage balloon have during the war?
(a) Troop transport.
(c) Drop bombs.
(d) Weapons transport.
8. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
(a) Parkinson's Disease.
(b) Muscular Dystrophy.
9. What does Susan tell Mick that she wants?
(a) A trip to Paris.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A child.
(d) Some champagne.
10. What does Susan call Brock's fellow diplomats?
11. Who is the young man who joins Susan?
12. Brock says that when Susan talks about the war and starts cleaning her gun, he is going to ________________.
(a) Hear more confessions.
(b) Hear more lies.
(c) Get kicked out.
(d) Hear more war stories.
13. Who is Susan's friend who has been taken to a Nazi prison camp?
14. Who does Susan choose to father her child?
15. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What industry is Susan thinking of getting into?
2. What is Alice smoking as she sits on the floor?
3. What does Susan do as Mick rants and refuses to leave the apartment?
4. Susan feels that England will not always be so uptight about ________________.
5. What does Susan invite Mick to do?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)