|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Susan question Darwin about regarding her husband?
(a) Why embalming is necessary.
(b) When she can have a funeral.
(c) When she can see his body.
(d) Where he died.
2. Brock has made arrangements to __________________.
(a) Get a passport.
(b) Call Tony's family.
(c) Fly home with Tony's body.
(d) Buy a house.
3. In what year does the play begin?
4. What does Susan hint that Brock can bring back for her from Morocco?
5. Who does Susan choose to father her child?
6. Alice is painting Louise to represent ______________.
(a) A tree.
(d) The future.
7. Where does Brock ask Susan to go?
(b) Out for coffee.
(c) A concert.
8. Why does Susan think she can't create good ads?
(a) She is not witty.
(b) She is too intellectual.
(c) She can't draw.
(d) She's not stupid enough.
9. In what country does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
10. How does Lazar try to comfort Susan?
(a) Gives her wine.
(b) Sings to her.
(c) Gives her cigarettes.
(d) Holds her.
11. What does Susan keep by her?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A pack of cigarettes.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A Bible.
12. What nationality is Lazar?
13. Who is Susan's friend who has been taken to a Nazi prison camp?
14. What does Brock say people will have plenty of in the next few post war years?
15. How long had Susan and Mick been trying to conceive a child?
(a) A couple of years.
(b) Almost ten years.
(c) About a year.
(d) Just a few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What purpose did a barrage balloon have during the war?
2. According to Brock, Darwin is more concerned with ____________ than anything else.
3. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
4. What does Alice bring with her into the room?
5. Susan tells Brock more about ___________________.
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)