|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan call Brock's fellow diplomats?
2. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
3. What does Susan call young men?
(b) Jail bait.
4. What does Alice do for Susan?
(a) She does her laundry.
(b) She cooks dinner.
(c) She makes her laugh.
(d) She cleans the apartment.
5. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
(a) It's his fault that she is not pregnant.
(b) He is too young to father a child.
(c) He didn't really want her to get pregnant.
(d) He is a bad lover.
6. In what month does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) June 1960.
(b) December 1945.
(c) September 1954.
(d) June 1947.
7. What is Susan working on?
(a) New curtains.
(c) An advertising assignment.
(d) A novel.
8. Whose sudden appearance makes Susan mad?
9. In what year does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
10. Who appears in the scene and tries to disentangle from a parachute?
11. What is Susan using for her advertising?
(a) Sandwich board.
(b) Barrage balloon.
(d) Newspaper ad.
12. What does the Frenchman say that France does not need?
(a) Financial help.
(c) Help from the British.
(d) More wine.
13. What does Mick do when Susan shoots the gun?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Shoots at her.
(d) Drops to the floor in terror.
14. What does Susan reveal about Tony?
(a) They were not married.
(b) He was her brother.
(c) He was a Nazi.
(d) He was gay.
15. What does Brock ask Susan as she eats his omelet?
(a) If she will drive him to the airport.
(b) If she is planning to let Alice move in.
(c) If she will take his shirts to the laundry.
(d) If she put cheese in the omelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan offer Alice?
2. What does Susan say that she and Tony both missed?
3. In what city does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
4. What is the product in Susan's advertising project?
5. For whom are Susan and Lazar working?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)