|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What industry is Susan thinking of getting into?
2. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
3. Susan tells Brock more about ___________________.
(a) Her time in the war.
(b) Her medical history.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her favorite books.
4. Who is the young man who joins Susan?
5. Why does Susan think she can't create good ads?
(a) She's not stupid enough.
(b) She is not witty.
(c) She can't draw.
(d) She is too intellectual.
6. What does Brock say people will have plenty of in the next few post war years?
7. What does Susan hint that Brock can bring back for her from Morocco?
8. What purpose did a barrage balloon have during the war?
(a) Weapons transport.
(b) Troop transport.
(c) Drop bombs.
9. What does Alice offer Susan?
10. Who does Susan choose to father her child?
11. Susan takes a break from packing to do what?
(a) Smoke a cigarette.
(b) Eat lunch.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Take a nap.
12. Susan's life seems to be ________________.
13. What does Susan offer Alice?
(a) A coat.
(c) Tips on how to function in the apartment.
14. What is Alice doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Sketching a landscape.
(b) Sculpting a bust.
(c) Painting a still life.
(d) Applying paint on a nude woman.
15. Who is the young woman on whom Alice is applying paint?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is they product that Susan advertises?
2. In what city does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
3. Brock says that when Susan talks about the war and starts cleaning her gun, he is going to ________________.
4. What is the name of Susan's dead husband?
5. Who is the female character in the play as it begins?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)