|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tony's job during the war?
(b) Radio operator.
2. What was especially annoying for Susan while having sex in Mick's bedroom?
(a) The air conditioner was too loud.
(b) The ceiling fan didn't work.
(c) His dog kept biting her.
(d) His mother was downstairs watching TV.
3. What does Susan call Tony?
(a) A man among men.
(b) Slow moving.
(c) A prince of a guy.
(d) A loser.
4. What is being broadcast on the radio as the scene begins?
(a) A comedy show.
(b) A Christmas program.
(c) An opera.
(d) A coded message.
5. What is the name of Susan's dead husband?
6. Who does Susan choose to father her child?
7. How long had Susan and Mick been trying to conceive a child?
(a) Just a few months.
(b) A couple of years.
(c) Almost ten years.
(d) About a year.
8. What does Susan tell Alice before she leaves?
(a) Lock the door behind me.
(b) Open a window.
(c) Everything will be all right.
(d) Turn off the lights.
9. How many children does Susan have?
10. Who is the author of this play?
(a) David Hare.
(b) Douglas Hare.
(c) David Hanson.
(d) David Halliwell.
11. What purpose did a barrage balloon have during the war?
(a) Drop bombs.
(b) Troop transport.
(c) Weapons transport.
12. For what is Susan waiting?
(a) A shipment of supplies.
(b) A shipment of guns.
(c) A skid of cigarettes.
(d) A radio signal.
13. What is Alice smoking as she sits on the floor?
14. What is Susan waiting for as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
(a) A fireworks display.
(b) A concert.
(c) A movie.
(d) A cab.
15. What does Brock ask for when he wakes up?
(a) A robe.
(b) The newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is they product that Susan advertises?
2. Brock says that when Susan talks about the war and starts cleaning her gun, he is going to ________________.
3. How does Susan describe Mick's bedroom?
4. In what country does the play begin?
5. What does Susan tell Alice to tell Brock when he wakes up?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)