|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
2. What had Susan and Brock been doing the night before?
(a) Playing cards.
3. What is the name of this play?
(b) More Than Enough.
4. Who is Susan's friend who has been taken to a Nazi prison camp?
5. What purpose did a barrage balloon have during the war?
(a) Troop transport.
(c) Drop bombs.
(d) Weapons transport.
6. Brock says that when Susan talks about the war and starts cleaning her gun, he is going to ________________.
(a) Hear more war stories.
(b) Get kicked out.
(c) Hear more confessions.
(d) Hear more lies.
7. Who does Susan consider asking to father her child?
(c) Someone she barely knew.
8. What does Susan complain about?
(a) The ungrateful French.
(b) The cheap cigarettes.
(c) The weak coffee.
(d) The cold weather.
9. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Brock's hotel room.
(b) Susan's apartment.
(c) An alley.
(d) A cafe.
10. Why does Susan want to get pregnant?
(a) All her friends have babies.
(b) Her mother is pressuring her.
(c) Her life is boring.
(d) She is getting older.
11. In what year does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
12. What does Alice offer Susan?
13. Who is the young woman on whom Alice is applying paint?
14. What is the only reason Susan would consider getting married?
(a) To fit into society.
(b) To have a partner.
(c) To get a house.
(d) To get pregnant.
15. Why does Susan think she can't create good ads?
(a) She's not stupid enough.
(b) She can't draw.
(c) She is too intellectual.
(d) She is not witty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susan tells Brock more about ___________________.
2. How does Lazar try to comfort Susan?
3. Which of the following things does Susan NOT do in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
5. Who does Susan ask Brock to call?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)