|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary technique does the author use in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. In what year does the play begin?
3. What does Alice offer Susan?
4. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
5. What is Alice's job?
6. What does Susan call Tony?
(a) Slow moving.
(b) A man among men.
(c) A prince of a guy.
(d) A loser.
7. What does Susan tell Lazar her job is?
(a) A diplomat.
(b) A singer.
(c) A courier.
(d) A secretary.
8. Brock says that when Susan talks about the war and starts cleaning her gun, he is going to ________________.
(a) Hear more war stories.
(b) Get kicked out.
(c) Hear more lies.
(d) Hear more confessions.
9. What is the name of this play?
(d) More Than Enough.
10. What does Susan keep by her?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A pack of cigarettes.
11. Alice is painting Louise to represent ______________.
(b) A tree.
(c) The future.
12. In what country does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
13. Who does Susan choose to father her child?
14. What does Susan make for Brock when he wakes up?
15. Who is the young woman on whom Alice is applying paint?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lazar try to comfort Susan?
2. What is Susan waiting for as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
3. What was especially annoying for Susan while having sex in Mick's bedroom?
4. How long had Susan and Mick been trying to conceive a child?
5. What does Susan reveal about Tony?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)