|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Susan and Mick been trying to conceive a child?
(a) Almost ten years.
(b) About a year.
(c) A couple of years.
(d) Just a few months.
2. What does Lazar suggest he and Susan not do?
(a) Fall in love.
(d) Look at each other.
3. What does the Frenchman say that France does not need?
(a) Financial help.
(b) Help from the British.
(c) More wine.
4. In what country does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
5. What does Susan invite Mick to do?
(a) Vist her parents' home.
(b) Go to a friend's wedding.
(c) Watch the fireworks.
(d) Have Christmas dinner.
6. What was especially annoying for Susan while having sex in Mick's bedroom?
(a) The air conditioner was too loud.
(b) His dog kept biting her.
(c) The ceiling fan didn't work.
(d) His mother was downstairs watching TV.
7. Who is Susan's friend who has been taken to a Nazi prison camp?
8. Where does Lazar recall seeing Susan before?
(a) In a recruitment office.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) In church.
(d) In a bar.
9. What does Susan call Tony?
(a) Slow moving.
(b) A loser.
(c) A man among men.
(d) A prince of a guy.
10. Mick is making a street deal for __________________.
(a) Leather coats.
(b) Cheese graters.
11. What does Susan reveal about Tony?
(a) They were not married.
(b) He was gay.
(c) He was her brother.
(d) He was a Nazi.
12. Whose sudden appearance makes Susan mad?
13. In what year does the play begin?
14. What does Susan tell Mick that she wants?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) Some champagne.
(c) A trip to Paris.
(d) A child.
15. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brock, Darwin is more concerned with ____________ than anything else.
2. In what country does the play begin?
3. Susan tells Mick about advertising ______________.
4. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
5. What is Susan waiting for as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)