|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brock, Darwin is more concerned with ____________ than anything else.
2. Brock says that when Susan talks about the war and starts cleaning her gun, he is going to ________________.
(a) Get kicked out.
(b) Hear more lies.
(c) Hear more war stories.
(d) Hear more confessions.
3. What does Susan suggest she and Brock do for the winter?
(a) Rent a cabin in the mountains.
(b) Go skiing.
(c) Spend it apart.
(d) Go to a Caribbean island.
4. What does Alice comment on regarding Brock?
(a) His shiny shoes.
(b) His drooling.
(c) His messy hair.
(d) The blood on his face.
5. What does the Frenchman say that France does not need?
(a) More wine.
(b) Help from the British.
(d) Financial help.
6. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
7. What does Brock advise Susan to do?
(a) See a psychiatrist.
(b) Buy a house.
(c) Return to America.
(d) Get on with her life.
8. What was especially annoying for Susan while having sex in Mick's bedroom?
(a) The ceiling fan didn't work.
(b) His mother was downstairs watching TV.
(c) His dog kept biting her.
(d) The air conditioner was too loud.
9. What does Susan make for Brock when he wakes up?
10. Who is the bureaucrat with whom Susan meets?
11. Mick is making a street deal for __________________.
(b) Cheese graters.
(c) Leather coats.
12. What does Brock say people will have plenty of in the next few post war years?
13. What does Susan say that she and Tony both missed?
(a) The excitement of being in the Resistance.
(c) French brandy.
(d) American cigarettes.
14. According to Alice what does Brock say there will be in the future?
(a) Peace and justice.
(b) Peace and education.
(c) Peace and plenty.
(d) Peace and conformity.
15. What is they product that Susan advertises?
(a) A moisturizer.
(b) A cereal.
(c) A vacuum cleaner.
(d) A dried soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan reveal about Tony?
2. What does Susan tell Mick that she wants?
3. Who appears in the scene and tries to disentangle from a parachute?
4. In what year does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
5. What is being broadcast on the radio as the scene begins?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)