|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. In what country does the play begin?
3. What does Alice offer Susan?
4. Susan's life seems to be ________________.
5. Where does Brock ask Susan to go?
(b) Out for coffee.
(d) A concert.
6. In what year does the play begin?
7. What does Lazar suggest he and Susan not do?
(c) Look at each other.
(d) Fall in love.
8. What does Susan keep by her?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A pack of cigarettes.
(d) A Bible.
9. In what country does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
10. How many times does Susan shoot her gun into the ceiling?
11. In what country does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
12. In what month does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) June 1960.
(b) September 1954.
(c) June 1947.
(d) December 1945.
13. What industry is Susan thinking of getting into?
14. What does Susan tell Alice to tell Brock when he wakes up?
(a) Don't tell him anything.
(b) Make up some story.
(c) Lies always work.
(d) The truth.
15. Why does Susan think she can't create good ads?
(a) She is not witty.
(b) She can't draw.
(c) She is too intellectual.
(d) She's not stupid enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Susan describe Mick's bedroom?
2. What is the only reason Susan would consider getting married?
3. Alice is painting Louise to represent ______________.
4. Brock says that when Susan talks about the war and starts cleaning her gun, he is going to ________________.
5. What was especially annoying for Susan while having sex in Mick's bedroom?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)