|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Susan using for her advertising?
(a) Newspaper ad.
(b) Barrage balloon.
(d) Sandwich board.
2. What does Susan invite Mick to do?
(a) Vist her parents' home.
(b) Watch the fireworks.
(c) Have Christmas dinner.
(d) Go to a friend's wedding.
3. In what city does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
4. What is Susan waiting for as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
(a) A concert.
(b) A fireworks display.
(c) A movie.
(d) A cab.
5. Alice is painting Louise to represent ______________.
(a) A tree.
(b) The future.
6. Susan tells Mick about advertising ______________.
(a) Bon bons.
(d) Bon Ami.
7. What does Susan call Brock's fellow diplomats?
8. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
9. What does Susan tell Mick that she wants?
(a) A child.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A trip to Paris.
(d) Some champagne.
10. How does Lazar get the Frenchman to relinquish the package?
(a) He wrestles with him.
(b) He points a gun at him.
(c) He appeals to his conscience.
(d) He knocks him unconscious.
11. Susan's life seems to be ________________.
12. Why does Susan want to get pregnant?
(a) She is getting older.
(b) Her life is boring.
(c) All her friends have babies.
(d) Her mother is pressuring her.
13. According to Brock, Darwin is more concerned with ____________ than anything else.
14. What does Susan make for Brock when he wakes up?
15. What does Susan keep by her?
(a) A pack of cigarettes.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tony's job during the war?
2. What does Susan tell Lazar her job is?
3. What does Susan call young men?
4. How does Susan describe Mick's bedroom?
5. Which of the following things does Susan NOT do in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)