|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Susan have?
2. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
(a) He didn't really want her to get pregnant.
(b) He is too young to father a child.
(c) It's his fault that she is not pregnant.
(d) He is a bad lover.
3. What does Mick do when Susan shoots the gun?
(b) Runs away.
(c) Shoots at her.
(d) Drops to the floor in terror.
4. Alice is painting Louise to represent ______________.
(a) The future.
(c) A tree.
5. What does Susan tell Lazar her job is?
(a) A courier.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A diplomat.
(d) A singer.
6. In what year does the play begin?
7. What does Susan tell Mick that she wants?
(a) A trip to Paris.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A child.
(d) Some champagne.
8. What does Brock advise Susan to do?
(a) Get on with her life.
(b) Buy a house.
(c) Return to America.
(d) See a psychiatrist.
9. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A cafe.
(c) Susan's apartment.
(d) Mick's apartment.
10. What is Susan waiting for as Act 1, Scene 5 begins?
(a) A fireworks display.
(b) A cab.
(c) A concert.
(d) A movie.
11. What is Darwin doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Smoking a cigarette.
(b) Drinking brandy.
(c) Making morturary arrangements.
(d) Taking a nap.
12. What does Susan complain about?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) The ungrateful French.
(c) The cheap cigarettes.
(d) The weak coffee.
13. What is Alice smoking as she sits on the floor?
14. For what is Susan waiting?
(a) A shipment of supplies.
(b) A shipment of guns.
(c) A radio signal.
(d) A skid of cigarettes.
15. Who is the young woman on whom Alice is applying paint?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan give to Lazar?
2. What is the name of this play?
3. Susan's life seems to be ________________.
4. In what year does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)