|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the product in Susan's advertising project?
2. Who retrieves the package dropped by the plane overhead?
(a) A local boy.
(b) A Frenchman.
3. What is the name of Susan's dead husband?
4. What does Susan call young men?
(c) Jail bait.
5. In what city does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
6. What does Mick say that Susan enjoyed about having sex with him?
(a) The secrecy.
(b) The drama of it.
(c) The emotional pain.
(d) The special games.
7. Mick is making a street deal for __________________.
(a) Cheese graters.
(c) Leather coats.
8. What does Brock say people will have plenty of in the next few post war years?
9. What does Susan offer Alice?
(a) A coat.
(b) Tips on how to function in the apartment.
10. What is Alice smoking as she sits on the floor?
11. What is the only reason Susan would consider getting married?
(a) To fit into society.
(b) To get a house.
(c) To get pregnant.
(d) To have a partner.
12. What does Susan tell Lazar her job is?
(a) A courier.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A diplomat.
(d) A singer.
13. What does Alice do for Susan?
(a) She does her laundry.
(b) She makes her laugh.
(c) She cleans the apartment.
(d) She cooks dinner.
14. Which of the following topics do Alice and Brock NOT talk about?
(a) Alice's not having a place to live.
(b) Money is easy to come by for Brock.
(c) The gifts that Brock brings.
(d) Alice's job search.
15. Mick suggests that Susan thinks ___________________.
(a) He is too young to father a child.
(b) He is a bad lover.
(c) It's his fault that she is not pregnant.
(d) He didn't really want her to get pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Frenchman say that France does not need?
2. What does Susan tell Alice before she leaves?
3. What literary technique does the author use in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is the name of this play?
5. Whose sudden appearance makes Susan mad?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)