|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the female character in the play as it begins?
2. What is the name of Susan's dead husband?
3. What does Susan tell Alice before she leaves?
(a) Turn off the lights.
(b) Open a window.
(c) Everything will be all right.
(d) Lock the door behind me.
4. What does Alice want Louise to tie to her wrists?
5. What does Susan tell Mick that she wants?
(a) A child.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A trip to Paris.
(d) Some champagne.
6. What does Alice bring with her into the room?
(a) A dog.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A take-out meal.
(d) A cat.
7. What purpose did a barrage balloon have during the war?
(a) Troop transport.
(c) Weapons transport.
(d) Drop bombs.
8. What is they product that Susan advertises?
(a) A moisturizer.
(b) A vacuum cleaner.
(c) A dried soup.
(d) A cereal.
9. What was Tony's job during the war?
(d) Radio operator.
10. For whom are Susan and Lazar working?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Gestapo.
(d) The Resistance.
11. Who appears in the scene and tries to disentangle from a parachute?
12. What is the name of this play?
(b) More Than Enough.
13. What does Susan reveal about Tony?
(a) They were not married.
(b) He was a Nazi.
(c) He was gay.
(d) He was her brother.
14. Brock says that when Susan talks about the war and starts cleaning her gun, he is going to ________________.
(a) Hear more confessions.
(b) Get kicked out.
(c) Hear more lies.
(d) Hear more war stories.
15. What does Susan invite Mick to do?
(a) Have Christmas dinner.
(b) Go to a friend's wedding.
(c) Vist her parents' home.
(d) Watch the fireworks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Susan consider asking to father her child?
2. According to Alice what does Brock say there will be in the future?
3. What topic does Susan question Darwin about regarding her husband?
4. In what year does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. How does Mick refer to the sky?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)