|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick do when Susan shoots the gun?
(b) Drops to the floor in terror.
(c) Shoots at her.
(d) Runs away.
2. What nationality is Lazar?
3. How many times does Susan shoot her gun into the ceiling?
4. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
5. Which of the following do Alice and Dorcas NOT banter about?
(a) Dorcas is the daughter of an aristocrat.
(b) Which one has a better sense of humor.
(c) Aristocrats are generally stupid.
(d) Alice is Dorcas' teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice is painting Louise to represent ______________.
2. What literary technique does the author use in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is Alice's lover?
4. What does Susan call Brock's fellow diplomats?
5. According to Alice what does Brock say there will be in the future?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)