|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Susan say she married her husband?
(a) He got her out of being arrested.
(b) He had money.
(c) He had connections.
(d) He was the most handsome thing she had ever seen.
2. Where is Susan waiting as Act 1, Scene 5 opens?
(a) A church.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A riverbank.
(d) A museum.
3. What does Brock advise Susan to do?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Return to America.
(c) See a psychiatrist.
(d) Get on with her life.
4. Who does Susan consider asking to father her child?
(a) Someone she barely knew.
5. What does Mick do when Susan shoots the gun?
(a) Runs away.
(c) Drops to the floor in terror.
(d) Shoots at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Susan's dead husband?
2. Who does Susan choose to father her child?
3. What do Alice and Brock do in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. How does Lazar try to comfort Susan?
5. Why did Mick want to see Susan?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)