|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alice smoking as she sits on the floor?
2. What does Susan call young men?
(d) Jail bait.
3. What does Susan call Tony?
(a) A man among men.
(b) A prince of a guy.
(c) A loser.
(d) Slow moving.
4. Which of the following does Brock NOT accuse Susan of?
(a) Being selfish.
(b) Determined to destroy other people's happiness.
(c) Never facing life.
(d) Being overly generous.
5. For what reason does Alice say that Dorcas needs the money?
(a) To pay for her mother's surgery.
(b) To pay the IRS.
(c) For an operation on her hands.
(d) To bail out her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What does Mick say that Susan enjoyed about having sex with him?
3. Who is Brock's wife?
4. What does Susan say she will do if Brock doesn't get a better job?
5. In what country does the play begin?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)