|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Susan think she can't create good ads?
(a) She is too intellectual.
(b) She is not witty.
(c) She can't draw.
(d) She's not stupid enough.
2. What is Alice's job?
3. What literary technique does the author use in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Why does Susan want to get pregnant?
(a) She is getting older.
(b) All her friends have babies.
(c) Her life is boring.
(d) Her mother is pressuring her.
5. According to Brock, Darwin is more concerned with ____________ than anything else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice bring with her into the room?
2. What does Brock think made his civil service job easier?
3. What is the topic of conversation between Susan and Charleson?
4. Where does Lazar recall seeing Susan before?
5. Who is the Burmese businessman Brock is entertaining?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)