|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Susan ask Brock to call?
(a) Tony's parents.
(b) Tony's wife.
(c) Tony's brother.
(d) Susan's husband.
2. In what year does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
3. Which of the following do Alice and Dorcas NOT banter about?
(a) Aristocrats are generally stupid.
(b) Which one has a better sense of humor.
(c) Dorcas is the daughter of an aristocrat.
(d) Alice is Dorcas' teacher.
4. What is the name of this play?
(a) More Than Enough.
5. For whom are Susan and Lazar working?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Resistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday weekend is it in Act 2, Scene 10?
2. What does Lazar suggest he and Susan not do?
3. What does the radio interviewer ask Susan if she does?
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 10?
5. What does Alice say is one of her biggest fears?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)