|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Alice what does Brock say there will be in the future?
(a) Peace and justice.
(b) Peace and education.
(c) Peace and plenty.
(d) Peace and conformity.
2. What does Susan do as Mick rants and refuses to leave the apartment?
(a) Slams the door in his face.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Leaves the apartment.
(d) Shoots her gun into the ceiling over his head.
3. Which of the following things does Susan NOT do in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Speaks in French.
(b) Takes out a revolver.
(c) Feigns a heart attack.
(d) Runs onstage.
4. What is the name of Susan's dead husband?
5. In what country does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Susan and Mick been trying to conceive a child?
2. Who is Susan's friend who has been taken to a Nazi prison camp?
3. What is the name of this play?
4. Who does Susan choose to father her child?
5. What does Mick do when Susan shoots the gun?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)