|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice comment on regarding Brock?
(a) The blood on his face.
(b) His drooling.
(c) His messy hair.
(d) His shiny shoes.
2. What had Susan and Brock been doing the night before?
(d) Playing cards.
3. What has Susan been doing all night?
4. What does Susan give to Lazar?
(a) A coat.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A bicycle.
5. Susan takes a break from packing to do what?
(a) Eat lunch.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Smoke a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan tell Alice to tell Brock when he wakes up?
2. What does Susan complain about?
3. What is Darwin doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Susan tell Alice before she leaves?
5. What literary technique does the author use in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)