|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice offer Susan?
2. What does the Frenchman say that France does not need?
(a) Financial help.
(c) More wine.
(d) Help from the British.
3. What does Lazar suggest he and Susan not do?
(b) Look at each other.
(c) Fall in love.
4. What does Susan offer Alice?
(b) A coat.
(c) Tips on how to function in the apartment.
5. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lazar try to comfort Susan?
2. In what year does the play begin?
3. For whom are Susan and Lazar working?
4. What does Susan give to Lazar?
5. What literary technique does the author use in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)