|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. For what is Susan waiting?
(a) A radio signal.
(b) A skid of cigarettes.
(c) A shipment of supplies.
(d) A shipment of guns.
3. In what year does the play begin?
4. What had Susan and Brock been doing the night before?
(c) Playing cards.
5. For whom are Susan and Lazar working?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The Resistance.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does the play begin?
2. Where does Lazar recall seeing Susan before?
3. Who is the female character in the play as it begins?
4. In what country does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. What is being broadcast on the radio as the scene begins?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)