|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Alice and Brock NOT talk about?
(a) A sex change operation that a friend of Alice's has had.
(b) How Alice's latest girlfriend has run off to be with a politician.
(c) How restless Susan is.
(d) The need to get new passports.
2. The priest speaks about the _____________ of life.
3. How does Lazar try to comfort Susan?
(a) Sings to her.
(b) Holds her.
(c) Gives her cigarettes.
(d) Gives her wine.
4. What does Mick do when Susan shoots the gun?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Drops to the floor in terror.
(c) Shoots at her.
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) Charleson's office.
(d) Susan and Brock's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan working on?
2. What does Alice want Louise to tie to her wrists?
3. What is being broadcast on the radio as the scene begins?
4. What is Alice's job?
5. How does Susan describe Mick's bedroom?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)