|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brock's job in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Darwin's assistant.
2. What does Susan complain about?
(a) The cheap cigarettes.
(b) The weak coffee.
(c) The cold weather.
(d) The ungrateful French.
3. What does Darwin ask Brock about Susan's behavior?
(a) If she is jet lagged.
(b) If she is drunk.
(c) If she is mentally ill.
(d) If she is sleep deprived.
4. In what country does the play begin?
5. What does Susan do as Mick rants and refuses to leave the apartment?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Shoots her gun into the ceiling over his head.
(c) Leaves the apartment.
(d) Slams the door in his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan call Brock's fellow diplomats?
2. What purpose did a barrage balloon have during the war?
3. Whose funeral have Brock and Alice just attended?
4. Who is the author of this play?
5. In what year does Act 1, Scene 7 take place?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)