|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Charleson say Brock does NOT have?
2. How does Mick refer to the sky?
(a) A mackerel sky.
(b) Starry, starry night.
(c) Crystal clear.
(d) Black as pitch.
3. What is the topic of conversation between Susan and Charleson?
(a) Brock's wardrobe allowance.
(b) Brock's potential for advancement.
(c) Brock's mental health.
(d) Brock's dangerous assignments.
4. In what year does the play begin?
5. Where does Lazar recall seeing Susan before?
(a) In church.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a recruitment office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Lazar?
2. Who is the young man who joins Susan?
3. Which of the following is NOT a topic of conversation between Brock and Alice?
4. What does Susan suggest she and Brock do for the winter?
5. What does Susan call young men?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)