|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan tell Alice to tell Brock when he wakes up?
(a) The truth.
(b) Don't tell him anything.
(c) Lies always work.
(d) Make up some story.
2. What does Susan offer Alice?
(b) A coat.
(d) Tips on how to function in the apartment.
3. What had Susan and Brock been doing the night before?
(a) Playing cards.
4. What does Susan suggest she and Brock do for the winter?
(a) Go skiing.
(b) Spend it apart.
(c) Rent a cabin in the mountains.
(d) Go to a Caribbean island.
5. In what month does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) June 1947.
(b) September 1954.
(c) December 1945.
(d) June 1960.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan call Tony?
2. In what country does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
3. What has Susan been doing all night?
4. Susan tells Brock more about ___________________.
5. Who does Susan ask Brock to call?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)