|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom are Susan and Lazar working?
(a) The Resistance.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
2. What does Susan complain about?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) The ungrateful French.
(c) The cheap cigarettes.
(d) The weak coffee.
3. What does Susan tell Alice before she leaves?
(a) Turn off the lights.
(b) Everything will be all right.
(c) Open a window.
(d) Lock the door behind me.
4. In what country does the play begin?
5. What had Susan and Brock been doing the night before?
(c) Playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. The composer of the musical program being broadcast suffered from what disease?
2. According to Alice what does Brock say there will be in the future?
3. Brock asks Susan to remind him ______________________.
4. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Susan call Brock's fellow diplomats?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)