|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Susan's dead husband?
2. In what month does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) June 1960.
(b) June 1947.
(c) December 1945.
(d) September 1954.
3. What does Mick do when Susan shoots the gun?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Shoots at her.
(c) Drops to the floor in terror.
4. Susan asks Charleson if he hates being in a business _______________________.
(a) With such erratic hours.
(b) With no security.
(c) With such gravity.
(d) Where he's not allowed to speak his mind.
5. Which of the following does Charleson say Brock does NOT have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Susan question Darwin about regarding her husband?
2. How long had Susan and Mick been trying to conceive a child?
3. Who does Charleson encourage Susan to see?
4. What is the product in Susan's advertising project?
5. Why did Mick want to see Susan?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)