Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the name of this play?
(b) More Than Enough.
2. Who is the author of this play?
(a) David Halliwell.
(b) David Hare.
(c) Douglas Hare.
(d) David Hanson.
3. In what country does the play begin?
4. In what year does the play begin?
5. What character is sleeping as the play begins?
6. Who is the female character in the play as it begins?
7. Susan takes a break from packing to do what?
(a) Smoke a cigarette.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Eat lunch.
(d) Watch TV.
8. What does Alice bring with her into the room?
(a) A cat.
(b) A take-out meal.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A dog.
9. What does Alice comment on regarding Brock?
(a) His drooling.
(b) The blood on his face.
(c) His messy hair.
(d) His shiny shoes.
10. What does Alice offer Susan?
11. What does Susan offer Alice?
(b) Tips on how to function in the apartment.
(c) A coat.
This section contains 3,343 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)