|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
2. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
3. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
4. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
5. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
A man stands on the street corner near Anna's flat.
Part 1) What does Anna believe this man is doing? Why might she believe this?
Part 2) Why does Anna draw Tom's attention to this man?
Part 3) Why would this man do this? How is this man important to the story?
Essay Topic 2
Anna has a vision of a tiger.
Part 1) Describe this vision. How is this vision symbolic?
Part 2) Why might the author have chosen this as the title of the play?
Part 3) How is this tiger vision connected to the theme?
Essay Topic 3
The play is innovative.
Part 1) How is the play innovative?
Part 2) How does this play, like its main character, differ from others at this time?
Part 3) Why might the author have written this play? What message does this play send to the reader or viewer?
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)