|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does he feel about this idea now?
2. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
3. Anna does this before what can happen?
4. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
5. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Dave decides to marry Janet.
Part 1) Why does he decide to marry Janet?
Part 2) Is this a good decision? Why or why not?
Part 3) How does this decision affect Anna? Why does it affect her this way?
Essay Topic 2
Anna chooses a less conventional role than that found in many marriages.
Part 1) Why does she do this?
Part 2) Does this make her life more difficult? Why or why not?
Part 3) How is this choice affected by those around her?
Essay Topic 3
Anna's child provides a sense of future.
Part 1) Why does Anna believe this?
Part 2) Do you agree with Ann? Why or why not?
Part 3) What role do Anna and Mary's children play in the happiness of these women? Why?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)