|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna does this before what can happen?
2. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
3. What does Anna say is ironic?
4. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
5. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Anna has a vision of a tiger.
Part 1) Describe this vision. How is this vision symbolic?
Part 2) Why might the author have chosen this as the title of the play?
Part 3) How is this tiger vision connected to the theme?
Essay Topic 2
There is hope for Anna at the end of the play.
Part 1) How does one know this?
Part 2) What hope is there for her?
Part 3) What do you believe will come of her? Why do you believe this? Use the play to support your response.
Essay Topic 3
Anna loses control.
Part 1) How does she lose control? Why does she lose control?
Part 2) Does this seem to be something she does frequently? Why or why not?
Part 3) What does this break down reveal about her?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)