Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is another one of Anna's suitors?
2. What does Mary do when the doorbell rings again?
3. What has happened to Harry's latest girlfriend?
4. What does Dave urge Anna to not do?
5. What is this person doing later tonight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry tell Tom, while he is waiting for Mary to get ready to go out?
2. What does Anna tell Dave?
3. What does the newcomer announce?
4. Why is Mary happy?
5. How does Anna speak during this game?
6. What does Tom tell Ann she will one day see?
7. How does Mary respond to Anna?
8. What does Dave admit he will do? Of what does he accuse Anna?
9. How does the scene end?
10. What happens to Anna when Dave leaves?
Essay Topic 1
Dave decides to marry Janet.
Part 1) Why does he decide to marry Janet?
Part 2) Is this a good decision? Why or why not?
Part 3) How does this decision affect Anna? Why does it affect her this way?
Essay Topic 2
Tom believes Anna will end up like Mary.
Part 1) How might she end up? How is this like Mary?
Part 2) What does this statement reveal about Tom?
Part 3) How does Anna react to this? Why does she react this way?
Essay Topic 3
Anna chooses a less conventional role than that found in many marriages.
Part 1) Why does she do this?
Part 2) Does this make her life more difficult? Why or why not?
Part 3) How is this choice affected by those around her?
This section contains 1,375 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)