|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was this person the leader?
(a) The relationship.
(b) The fraternity.
(c) The household.
(d) Neighborhood gangs.
2. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
(a) She is unhappy.
(b) Most of the time it is Anna herself.
(c) She is much happier.
(d) She never finds herself.
3. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(b) Watching television.
(d) Ignoring each other.
4. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
(a) They are united.
(b) They are complete opposites.
(c) They are very different.
(d) They are similar.
5. What do Dave and the others seem to want to be?
(a) Wealthy businessmen.
(b) Good husbands.
(d) Famous gangsters from the 1930s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dave?
2. What are Dave and these people doing?
3. What does Dave continue?
4. What does Anna want to be?
5. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)