|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Dave initially done with this person's idea?
(a) He accepted it.
(b) He rejected it.
(c) He ignored it.
(d) He forgot it.
2. What does Anna tell Dave?
(a) She enjoys the game.
(b) She is bored with this game.
(c) She wants to try a new game.
(d) She is tired by the game.
3. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
(a) A girl from Philadelphia.
(b) A tiger.
(c) Her home.
(d) A flower.
4. What power does Anna feel?
(a) The power to control the men around her.
(b) The power to live alone.
(c) The power to love only her son.
(d) The power inherent in a tiger within her own core and she relates to the animal.
5. How does Dave feel about kids today?
(a) He wants one.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He feels bad for them.
(d) He wishes he was one of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does she hesitate?
2. What are Dave and these people doing?
3. Why does he feel this way?
4. With whom is Dave in this regression?
5. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)