|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) As if they are children again.
(b) By walking around the house.
(c) By sitting and listening silently.
(d) By talking about their lives.
2. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) She falls out the window.
(b) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(c) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
(d) She can fall back in love with him.
3. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
(a) Why she is irritated by Dave.
(b) Why she is drawn to Dave over all the other men who surround her.
(c) Why she hopes he will marry Janet.
(d) Why she is in love with him and wants to marry him.
4. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) She annoyed her son.
(b) She moved back to London a week later.
(c) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
(d) She divorced the man the next day.
5. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) The comfort of their friendship.
(b) The sounds outside the flat.
(c) Their true feelings.
(d) The house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the creature suddenly do?
2. What does Anna say is ironic?
3. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
4. Why does she hesitate?
5. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)