|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the second act open?
(a) With no passage of time.
(b) The next day.
(c) The next morning.
(d) Two days before.
2. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never have a life like her mother's.
(b) She will never have a life like her sister's.
(c) She will never marry a man like her father.
(d) She will never speak to Mary again.
3. What power does Anna feel?
(a) The power to control the men around her.
(b) The power to live alone.
(c) The power to love only her son.
(d) The power inherent in a tiger within her own core and she relates to the animal.
4. What does Anna tell Dave?
(a) She wants to try a new game.
(b) She is bored with this game.
(c) She is tired by the game.
(d) She enjoys the game.
5. What has happened to Anna?
(a) She is ashamed.
(b) She is irritated.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is bleeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say about this?
2. What does Anna want to be?
3. What did this group association do for Dave?
4. What do Anna and Dave explore?
5. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)