|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
2. How does the second act open?
(a) The next morning.
(b) The next day.
(c) With no passage of time.
(d) Two days before.
3. What does Anna say is ironic?
(a) Dave does not want to marry Janet, but he will marry her anyway.
(b) She thinks she is independent but feels trapped.
(c) She and Dave do not want to love, yet they love each other.
(d) She and Dave look for a tiger and monster and resplendent human beings.
4. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
(b) Anna's favorite animal.
(c) Anna's pet as a child.
(d) Dave's nickname for Anna.
5. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
(a) In the bed.
(b) From separate chairs.
(c) On the couch.
(d) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dave?
2. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
3. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
4. What did this group association do for Dave?
5. What does Anna say about this?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)