|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Having many children.
(b) Unending work and no joy.
(c) Being cared for and protected.
(d) Being loved.
2. How does Dave feel about kids today?
(a) He wishes he was one of them.
(b) He feels bad for them.
(c) He wants one.
(d) He loves them.
3. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) A priest.
(b) His father.
(c) A therapist.
(d) His wife.
4. How does the second act open?
(a) The next morning.
(b) The next day.
(c) With no passage of time.
(d) Two days before.
5. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never have a life like her sister's.
(b) She will never marry a man like her father.
(c) She will never speak to Mary again.
(d) She will never have a life like her mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
2. What does Anna say is ironic?
3. What does Anna hear?
4. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
5. What did this person tell Dave?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)