|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) As if they are children again.
(b) By sitting and listening silently.
(c) By walking around the house.
(d) By talking about their lives.
2. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) A priest.
(d) A therapist.
3. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) She laughs at Anna?
(b) It lashes out at Anna.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) It leaves.
4. Of what was this person the leader?
(a) The fraternity.
(b) Neighborhood gangs.
(c) The relationship.
(d) The household.
5. What does Anna hear?
(a) Neighbors getting off the bus.
(b) His trainers approach.
(c) Someone calling the dog's name.
(d) A parade of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
2. How does the second act open?
3. What did this person tell Dave?
4. With whom is Dave in this regression?
5. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)