|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Share her icon of a new and better person.
(c) Visit her son.
(d) Leave London.
2. What does Dave continue?
(a) His story.
(b) To beg Anna to take him back.
(c) To listen to the sounds outside the flat.
(d) To ignore Anna.
3. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Dave's nickname for Anna.
(b) Anna's favorite animal.
(c) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
(d) Anna's pet as a child.
4. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To not love the men she tries to control.
(b) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
(c) To actually be alone.
(d) To trust her son wants her love.
5. What do Dave and the others seem to want to be?
(a) Wealthy businessmen.
(b) Famous gangsters from the 1930s.
(c) Good husbands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
2. What does Anna tell Dave?
3. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
4. Why does he feel this way?
5. To whom does she pretend to speak?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)