|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
2. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
(b) To not love the men she tries to control.
(c) To actually be alone.
(d) To trust her son wants her love.
3. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
(a) The present.
(b) The past.
(c) Tomorrow evening.
(d) The future.
4. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
(b) She tells him to move.
(c) She pushes it off.
(d) She laughs at her.
5. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
(a) Why she is irritated by Dave.
(b) Why she is drawn to Dave over all the other men who surround her.
(c) Why she hopes he will marry Janet.
(d) Why she is in love with him and wants to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dave and the others seem to want to be?
2. With whom is Dave in this regression?
3. Onto what does the creature jump?
4. How does he feel about this idea now?
5. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)