|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
(a) The past.
(b) The present.
(c) Tomorrow evening.
(d) The future.
2. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(a) Watching television.
(c) Ignoring each other.
3. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) Their true feelings.
(b) The house.
(c) The comfort of their friendship.
(d) The sounds outside the flat.
4. What has happened to Anna?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She is irritated.
5. What does Anna hear?
(a) His trainers approach.
(b) Neighbors getting off the bus.
(c) Someone calling the dog's name.
(d) A parade of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
2. What tendencies does this person have?
3. What does Anna say is ironic?
4. Why did Dave go to see this person?
5. How does Anna feel now?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)