|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this person tell Dave?
(a) To pray for guidance.
(b) To get married and have some children.
(c) To leave her alone.
(d) To never return.
2. How does Dave feel about kids today?
(a) He feels bad for them.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He wishes he was one of them.
(d) He wants one.
3. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
(a) They did not exist as a young man.
(b) They have changed greatly since he was a young man.
(c) They were weak as a young man.
(d) They were strong even as a young man.
4. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Having many children.
(b) Unending work and no joy.
(c) Being loved.
(d) Being cared for and protected.
5. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
(a) She is unhappy.
(b) Most of the time it is Anna herself.
(c) She is much happier.
(d) She never finds herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Anna?
2. To whom does she pretend to speak?
3. What does this creature drown out?
4. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
5. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)