|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
(a) An easy conversation.
(b) Playing a game.
(d) A soft couch.
2. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
(a) The present.
(b) The future.
(c) Tomorrow evening.
(d) The past.
3. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
(b) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(c) His life as a young man in Miami.
(d) His college days in New York.
4. What do they want?
(a) To have more independence.
(b) To be better people.
(c) Anna wants to marry and Dave wants a girlfriend.
(d) Anna wants to be alone and Dave wants a family.
5. What do Dave and the others seem to want to be?
(a) Wealthy businessmen.
(b) Famous gangsters from the 1930s.
(c) Good husbands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Dave initially done with this person's idea?
2. What does Anna tell Dave?
3. What are Dave and these people doing?
4. From what does the play takes its name?
5. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)