|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) She divorced the man the next day.
(b) She moved back to London a week later.
(c) She annoyed her son.
(d) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
2. How does he feel about this idea now?
(a) He is no longer completely ignoring it.
(b) He still does not remember it.
(c) He is beginning to wonder if it is true.
(d) He is thinking about rejecting it.
3. Why did Dave go to see this person?
(a) To apologize.
(b) To confess his sins.
(c) To determine how to be happy.
(d) To try to reconcile.
4. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
(a) An easy conversation.
(b) A soft couch.
(c) Playing a game.
5. Why does she hesitate?
(a) Because marriage is very difficult.
(b) Because of the probable injury to her emotions and her psyche.
(c) Because she is afraid she will not be protected.
(d) Because she has never been happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna declare?
2. What does Anna tell Dave?
3. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
4. How does Anna speak?
5. What are Anna and Dave doing?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)