|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Anna's favorite animal.
(b) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
(c) Dave's nickname for Anna.
(d) Anna's pet as a child.
2. What do they have with them?
(a) A big cage.
(b) Many floats.
(c) A cake for Anna.
(d) A leash.
3. What did these tendencies do?
(a) They irritated the others in the group.
(b) They worried the others in the group.
(c) They did nothing to the others in the group.
(d) They swayed the vision for the entire group.
4. How does the creature react?
(a) He leaves her.
(b) It purrs.
(c) It barks.
(d) She embraces her back.
5. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) She laughs at Anna?
(b) It leaves.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) It lashes out at Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
2. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
3. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
4. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
5. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)