|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) By sitting and listening silently.
(b) By walking around the house.
(c) As if they are children again.
(d) By talking about their lives.
2. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
(a) Her home.
(b) A flower.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A girl from Philadelphia.
3. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) Their true feelings.
(b) The comfort of their friendship.
(c) The sounds outside the flat.
(d) The house.
4. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(b) His college days in New York.
(c) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
(d) His life as a young man in Miami.
5. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's chair.
(b) Anna's bed.
(c) Anna's couch.
(d) Anna's windowsill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say about this?
2. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
3. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
4. What happened once when Anna did this?
5. What does Anna say is ironic?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)