|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave feel about kids today?
(a) He wishes he was one of them.
(b) He feels bad for them.
(c) He wants one.
(d) He loves them.
2. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
(a) They are united.
(b) They are complete opposites.
(c) They are similar.
(d) They are very different.
3. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never have a life like her mother's.
(b) She will never speak to Mary again.
(c) She will never marry a man like her father.
(d) She will never have a life like her sister's.
4. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's bed.
(b) Anna's windowsill.
(c) Anna's chair.
(d) Anna's couch.
5. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She tells him to move.
(b) She laughs at her.
(c) She pushes it off.
(d) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does he feel about this idea now?
2. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
3. What power does Anna feel?
4. How does the second act open?
5. What has happened to Anna?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)