|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(b) His college days in New York.
(c) His life as a young man in Miami.
(d) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
2. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
(a) They have changed greatly since he was a young man.
(b) They were weak as a young man.
(c) They were strong even as a young man.
(d) They did not exist as a young man.
3. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Being loved.
(b) Having many children.
(c) Being cared for and protected.
(d) Unending work and no joy.
4. What tendencies does this person have?
(a) Socialist and anarchist tendencies.
(b) Democratic tendencies.
(c) Military-like tendencies.
(d) Kind and motherly tendencies.
5. What power does Anna feel?
(a) The power to control the men around her.
(b) The power to love only her son.
(c) The power to live alone.
(d) The power inherent in a tiger within her own core and she relates to the animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this creature drown out?
2. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
3. Onto what does the creature jump?
4. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
5. Of what was this person the leader?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)