|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(a) A dog.
(c) The tiger.
(d) Her husband.
2. What does this creature drown out?
(a) Anna's fears.
(b) The turmoil in Anna's mind.
(c) The traffic noise outside.
(d) Anna's grief.
3. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
4. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Anna's pet as a child.
(b) Anna's favorite animal.
(c) Dave's nickname for Anna.
(d) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
5. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) The sounds outside the flat.
(b) The house.
(c) Their true feelings.
(d) The comfort of their friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna declare?
2. Why does he feel this way?
3. How does Anna feel now?
4. What did this group association do for Dave?
5. How does the creature react?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)