|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dave unique among Anna's male friends?
(a) He is not in love with her.
(b) He is the only one who truly understands Anna.
(c) He is not married.
(d) He is the only one unconventional enough to appeal to Anna on a long-term basis.
2. What does Anna's cool demeanor do to Dave?
(a) It does not bother him.
(b) It annoys him.
(c) It slightly irritates him.
(d) It infuriates him.
3. What issue does the person put aside?
(a) The issue of Anna wanting to move into another building.
(b) The issue of Anna divorcing him.
(c) The issue of Anna marrying him.
(d) The issue of Anna not wanting to be her friend.
4. Why does Harry say this to Tom?
(a) Tom is unkind.
(b) Tom deserves some hope in his life.
(c) Tom is too conventional for her.
(d) Tom does not understand Anna.
5. Why has Janet Stevens arrived?
(a) She is looking for Dave.
(b) She is looking for Anna.
(c) She is looking for Mary.
(d) She is looking for Tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Harry married?
2. Why is Anna repelled?
3. Why is Anna clearly distraught?
4. What does Anna predict about Dave?
5. Where does Mary Jackson arrive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dave do when the phone rings again?
2. Why is Mary happy?
3. How did Anna end up bleeding?
4. What time is it? How does Anna feel?
5. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
6. Who is the newcomer?
7. Who is heard returning?
8. How does her vision end?
9. What does Tom do at this point in the story?
10. What does Dave say about a therapist?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)