|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this person say she will regret?
(a) Her decision to end the friendship.
(b) Her decision to eschew it.
(c) Her decision to divorce him.
(d) Her decision to move to another building.
2. With whom is Anna?
3. What does Anna refuse to do?
(a) Take part in Janet's scheme.
(b) Ignore Dave.
(c) Keep her secret.
(d) Leave Dave.
4. What is the one exception regarding Tom's comment to Harry?
(a) The extramarital affairs.
(b) Harry is not as much a fool as Tom.
(c) Anna does not love Harry.
(d) Helen does not want to see Harry.
5. What does Anna do when Harry invites her to go out for a few drinks?
(a) She declines.
(b) She laughs at him.
(c) She accepts.
(d) She says nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters Anna's room?
2. What does this man think Anna needs?
3. What does Anna do when this person invites her along?
4. To whom is Harry married?
5. What happens after Dave finally wears down Anna's resistance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the beginning of the vision Anna had.
2. How is Ann, most of the time, when she tries to envision herself?
3. What does Dave do when the phone rings again?
4. Of what is Harry tired? Why?
5. What takes place between Anna and Dave just before he leaves?
6. What was Dave's role as a child, among his friends?
7. What time is it? How does Anna feel?
8. What does Dave admit he will do? Of what does he accuse Anna?
9. What does Anna declare?
10. What does the newcomer want from Anna?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)