|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the man stand there every night?
(a) He is waiting for his wife to come out of the house.
(b) He is the weather man and presents the forecast.
(c) It is a painting of Anna's late husband, standing next to her by their first home.
(d) In anticipation of seeing one of the women who lives across the street.
2. To whom is Harry married?
3. Who enters Anna's room?
(a) A visitor.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
4. Who does Harry suggest Anna would marry, if she were to marry anyone?
5. What does Mary sense is going on between Anna and her guest?
(a) They are signing the divorce papers.
(b) They are in the middle of a disagreement.
(c) She is signing a new lease.
(d) He is about to propose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this man think Anna needs?
2. Where is Anna's son?
3. How might her future not be like this?
4. What is the connection between Anna and this person?
5. What does this person implore Anna to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is over between Anna and Dave?
2. How does the scene begin?
3. To whom does Dave believe Anna can commit?
4. How does Anna change the subject?
5. What does Dave say about a therapist?
6. What does Anna do when Harry enters her room?
7. What does Tom tell Ann she will one day see?
8. What was beneficial about Dave's group's association?
9. What interrupts Anna and Harry's conversation?
10. Who arrives after Mary into the scene?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)