|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this play take place?
(a) The New York City home of Janet Jackson.
(b) The London home of Mary Jackson.
(c) The suburban home of Camilla Jackson.
(d) The country home of Lucinda Jackson.
2. Before long, why does Dave arrive at Anna's building?
(a) He wants to break up with her.
(b) He wants to talk to her about Janet.
(c) He wants to propose.
(d) He wants to reconcile with her.
3. What is this person doing later tonight?
(a) Spending time with his wife.
(b) Having dinner with his new boss and his boss' wife.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Visting her son.
4. Who is another one of Anna's suitors?
(b) Dave Miller.
5. Where is Anna's son?
(a) On vacation.
(b) Away at school.
(c) In a room next door.
(d) With his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anna react to Tom's comment?
2. What does Anna do when Harry invites her to go out for a few drinks?
3. About what is this play?
4. What happens after Dave finally wears down Anna's resistance?
5. Why does Anna respond to this person this way about his invitation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anna do when Harry enters her room?
2. How does the play begin?
3. How does Anna feel at this point in the game?
4. What does Anna tell Mary when Mary enters the room?
5. Who is the newcomer?
6. How is Dave Miller first mentioned?
7. What does Tom do at this point in the story?
8. To whom does Dave believe Anna can commit?
9. What does Anna tell Dave?
10. What does Dave do when the phone rings again?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)