|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters Anna's room?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) A visitor.
2. What is the one exception regarding Tom's comment to Harry?
(a) Helen does not want to see Harry.
(b) Harry is not as much a fool as Tom.
(c) The extramarital affairs.
(d) Anna does not love Harry.
3. How does Tom take Harry off guard?
(a) By telling him that he is not much different from Harry.
(b) By telling him that he should go see his wife.
(c) By telling him he should marry Anna.
(d) By telling him he is a fool.
4. Before long, why does Dave arrive at Anna's building?
(a) He wants to break up with her.
(b) He wants to reconcile with her.
(c) He wants to talk to her about Janet.
(d) He wants to propose.
5. While Harry waits for Mary to get ready to go out, what does Harry tell Tom?
(a) He is the most annoying person Harry has ever met.
(b) Anna will marry him some day.
(c) He is a fool.
(d) Anna would have never married Tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary feel comfortable telling Tom that Anna will never marry him?
2. What would Janet like Anna to do for her?
3. Why does Harry say this to Tom?
4. When Mary is about to ask Anna if she would like to go for some coffee, what stops her?
5. Who does Harry suggest Anna would marry, if she were to marry anyone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dave arrives?
2. How did Anna end up bleeding?
3. What does Dave admit he will do? Of what does he accuse Anna?
4. What does Anna declare?
5. Who is the newcomer?
6. How does the scene end?
7. What does Harry eventually do? Why?
8. To whom does Dave believe Anna can commit?
9. How does Anna feel at this point in the game?
10. What does Harry tell Tom, while he is waiting for Mary to get ready to go out?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)