|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry suggest Anna would marry, if she were to marry anyone?
2. What does Anna refuse to do?
(a) Leave Dave.
(b) Keep her secret.
(c) Ignore Dave.
(d) Take part in Janet's scheme.
3. What does Anna do when Harry invites her to go out for a few drinks?
(a) She accepts.
(b) She declines.
(c) She laughs at him.
(d) She says nothing.
4. Why does the man stand there every night?
(a) He is waiting for his wife to come out of the house.
(b) He is the weather man and presents the forecast.
(c) It is a painting of Anna's late husband, standing next to her by their first home.
(d) In anticipation of seeing one of the women who lives across the street.
5. What does Mary do when the doorbell rings again?
(a) She leaves the room.
(b) She ignores it.
(c) She tells Harry to answer it.
(d) She tells Tom to answer it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this person implore Anna to do?
2. While Harry waits for Mary to get ready to go out, what does Harry tell Tom?
3. What does Janet announce?
4. To whom is Harry married?
5. What does Anna's cool demeanor do to Dave?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Dave Miller first mentioned?
2. How does her vision end?
3. Describe Mary's entrance into the scene.
4. How does Anna feel at this point in the game?
5. What does Dave do when the phone rings again?
6. What does Tom tell Ann she will one day see?
7. What interrupts Anna and Harry's conversation?
8. What does Dave admit he will do? Of what does he accuse Anna?
9. What does Tom say to Anna when Mary leaves to answer the door?
10. What was beneficial about Dave's group's association?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)