|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mary feel comfortable telling Tom that Anna will never marry him?
(a) She knows Anna will never marry anyone.
(b) She has become Anna's friend over the years.
(c) She is very sure of herself.
(d) She dislikes Tom immensely.
2. With whom is Anna?
3. Why is Harry at Anna's flat?
(a) He has come to make sure she has filled her prescriptions.
(b) He has come to visit her.
(c) He has come for some sympathy over the end of a love affair.
(d) He has come to see if she is alright.
4. Who is Harry Paine?
(a) A friend of Anna's.
(b) Anna's boyfriend.
(c) Anna's neighbor.
(d) Anna's doctor.
5. What does Anna think Dave will do?
(a) Find a woman he loves.
(b) Understand her.
(c) Get married and cheat on his wife.
(d) Move away from London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do when this person invites her along?
2. Why does the man stand there every night?
3. Why has Janet Stevens arrived?
4. What does this person tell Anna she will one day see?
5. Where does Anna draw this person's attention?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the scene end?
2. Who are Dave and his friends?
3. What does Anna tell Dave?
4. What does Tom tell Ann she will one day see?
5. How does Anna change the subject?
6. What does Dave say about a therapist?
7. What does Harry tell Tom, while he is waiting for Mary to get ready to go out?
8. What is over between Anna and Dave?
9. Why is Harry unhappy?
10. How does Anna feel at this point in the game?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)