|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this person say she will regret?
(a) Her decision to eschew it.
(b) Her decision to divorce him.
(c) Her decision to end the friendship.
(d) Her decision to move to another building.
2. With whom is Anna?
3. What does Anna think Dave will do?
(a) Understand her.
(b) Get married and cheat on his wife.
(c) Move away from London.
(d) Find a woman he loves.
4. What is the one exception regarding Tom's comment to Harry?
(a) Harry is not as much a fool as Tom.
(b) Anna does not love Harry.
(c) The extramarital affairs.
(d) Helen does not want to see Harry.
5. Before long, why does Dave arrive at Anna's building?
(a) He wants to reconcile with her.
(b) He wants to talk to her about Janet.
(c) He wants to break up with her.
(d) He wants to propose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do when Harry invites her to go out for a few drinks?
2. What does Anna do to make a living?
3. While Harry waits for Mary to get ready to go out, what does Harry tell Tom?
4. What issue does the person put aside?
5. Why does the man stand there every night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who arrives after Mary into the scene?
2. What was different one day, when she tried the same exercise?
3. How are Anna and Dave united in their desires?
4. What are Dave's thoughts about Harry? How does Anna respond to Harry's comments?
5. What does Harry tell Tom, while he is waiting for Mary to get ready to go out?
6. How does the scene begin?
7. Who is heard returning?
8. What does Anna tell Mary when Mary enters the room?
9. How does Dave feel about his therapist's suggestions?
10. Of what is Harry tired? Why?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)