|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this person implore Anna to do?
(a) Explain why she no longer wants to be his wife.
(b) Explain why they are no longer friends.
(c) Explain why she no longer wants to marry him.
(d) Explain why they are no longer neighbors.
2. Who does Harry suggest Anna would marry, if she were to marry anyone?
3. Why has Janet tricked him?
(a) In order to force him to marry Anna.
(b) To upset him.
(c) To be cruel.
(d) In order to force him to marry her.
4. With whom is Anna?
5. To whom is Harry married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Harry's latest girlfriend?
2. What would Janet like Anna to do for her?
3. Before long, why does Dave arrive at Anna's building?
4. Why does Anna respond to this person this way about his invitation?
5. Why does Mary leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What interrupts Anna and Harry's conversation?
2. Describe Mary's entrance into the scene.
3. What does Anna do when Harry enters her room?
4. How does the scene end?
5. How does the scene end?
6. How does the scene end?
7. What does Tom tell Ann she will one day see?
8. What was beneficial about Dave's group's association?
9. Who arrives after Mary into the scene?
10. Who is heard returning?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)