|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is another one of Anna's suitors?
(c) Dave Miller.
2. What does Mary do when the doorbell rings again?
(a) She leaves the room.
(b) She tells Harry to answer it.
(c) She tells Tom to answer it.
(d) She ignores it.
3. What has happened to Harry's latest girlfriend?
(a) She has left for college.
(b) She has left him to get married.
(c) She has divorced her husband for Harry.
(d) She has a new boyfriend.
4. What does Dave urge Anna to not do?
(a) Worry about Janet.
(b) Shut anything out.
(c) Leave him.
(d) Talk about Janet.
5. What is this person doing later tonight?
(a) Visting her son.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Spending time with his wife.
(d) Having dinner with his new boss and his boss' wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Janet like Anna to do for her?
2. What is the one exception regarding Tom's comment to Harry?
3. What does Anna's cool demeanor do to Dave?
4. How does Tom take Harry off guard?
5. With whom is Anna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry tell Tom, while he is waiting for Mary to get ready to go out?
2. What does Anna tell Dave?
3. What does the newcomer announce?
4. Why is Mary happy?
5. How does Anna speak during this game?
6. What does Tom tell Ann she will one day see?
7. How does Mary respond to Anna?
8. What does Dave admit he will do? Of what does he accuse Anna?
9. How does the scene end?
10. What happens to Anna when Dave leaves?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)