|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this person implore Anna to do?
(a) Explain why she no longer wants to marry him.
(b) Explain why they are no longer friends.
(c) Explain why she no longer wants to be his wife.
(d) Explain why they are no longer neighbors.
2. What does this man think Anna needs?
(a) More independence.
(b) A nicer apartment.
(c) A secure future with someone such as himself.
(d) A man to protect her from danger.
3. What does Anna think Dave will do?
(a) Understand her.
(b) Move away from London.
(c) Find a woman he loves.
(d) Get married and cheat on his wife.
4. How is Tom correct in his comment to Harry?
(a) Harry is in love with Anna.
(b) Harry is a fool.
(c) Harry has a very conventional job and lifestyle.
(d) Harry should go see his wife.
5. How does Anna react to Tom's comment?
(a) She is angry with him.
(b) She agrees with him.
(c) She is upset for herself and Mary.
(d) She is surprised at his comment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary sense is going on between Anna and her guest?
2. What does Tom use the arrival of this woman to do?
3. What does Anna do when Harry invites her to go out for a few drinks?
4. Why has Janet Stevens arrived?
5. Why does Harry say this to Tom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was different one day, when she tried the same exercise?
2. How did Anna end up bleeding?
3. What does Tom tell Ann she will one day see?
4. How does her vision end?
5. What does Tom say to Anna when Mary leaves to answer the door?
6. What does Dave say about a therapist?
7. How does the scene begin?
8. How does Anna react to Tom's comment?
9. What is over between Anna and Dave?
10. What is revealed when the phone rings?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)