|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this person say she will regret?
(a) Her decision to move to another building.
(b) Her decision to divorce him.
(c) Her decision to eschew it.
(d) Her decision to end the friendship.
2. How is Dave unique among Anna's male friends?
(a) He is not married.
(b) He is the only one unconventional enough to appeal to Anna on a long-term basis.
(c) He is not in love with her.
(d) He is the only one who truly understands Anna.
3. When Mary is about to ask Anna if she would like to go for some coffee, what stops her?
(a) She hears the phone ring.
(b) She sees Tom.
(c) She sees Anna asleep on the couch.
(d) She remembers that her laundry is done in the washer.
4. When does the play begin?
(a) At five o'clock in the evening.
(b) At nine o'clock in the evening.
(c) At five o'clock in the morning.
(d) At nine o'clock in the morning.
5. Who enters Anna's room?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A visitor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this person tell Anna she will one day see?
2. What does Anna do to make a living?
3. What issue does the person put aside?
4. What does Anna tell Tom regarding his last comment about her future?
5. To whom is Harry married?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Tom and Anna arguing?
2. How did Anna end up bleeding?
3. What does Anna do when Harry enters her room?
4. What does Anna tell Mary when Mary enters the room?
5. Who is heard returning?
6. Describe the beginning of the vision Anna had.
7. Why is Harry unhappy?
8. What happens to Anna when Dave leaves?
9. What does Dave admit he will do? Of what does he accuse Anna?
10. What does Anna tell Dave?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)