|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna's cool demeanor do to Dave?
(a) It annoys him.
(b) It infuriates him.
(c) It does not bother him.
(d) It slightly irritates him.
2. When Mary is about to ask Anna if she would like to go for some coffee, what stops her?
(a) She hears the phone ring.
(b) She sees Tom.
(c) She sees Anna asleep on the couch.
(d) She remembers that her laundry is done in the washer.
3. What does Janet announce?
(a) She is breaking up with Dave.
(b) She is going to become pregnant with Dave's child.
(c) She does not love Dave.
(d) She is five months pregnant.
4. What does Dave urge Anna to not do?
(a) Shut anything out.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Worry about Janet.
(d) Talk about Janet.
5. Where does this play take place?
(a) The London home of Mary Jackson.
(b) The New York City home of Janet Jackson.
(c) The suburban home of Camilla Jackson.
(d) The country home of Lucinda Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do when Harry invites her to go out for a few drinks?
2. What does this man think Anna needs?
3. To whom is Harry married?
4. What does Anna refuse to do?
5. Why has Janet Stevens arrived?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anna react to Tom's comment?
2. What does Anna tell Mary when Mary enters the room?
3. What is revealed when the phone rings?
4. What does Anna do when Harry enters her room?
5. How does the scene end?
6. What was different one day, when she tried the same exercise?
7. What happens when Dave arrives?
8. What was Dave's role as a child, among his friends?
9. How is Ann, most of the time, when she tries to envision herself?
10. What form does Dave's regression take?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)