|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Anna's son?
(a) With his father.
(b) On vacation.
(c) Away at school.
(d) In a room next door.
2. About what is this play?
(a) The dynamics of neighbors in a London apartment building.
(b) The dynamics of human relationships.
(c) The life of a woman in a small town.
(d) The relationships between husbands and wives.
3. What has happened to Harry's latest girlfriend?
(a) She has left him to get married.
(b) She has left for college.
(c) She has a new boyfriend.
(d) She has divorced her husband for Harry.
4. Who does Harry suggest Anna would marry, if she were to marry anyone?
5. What does Anna's cool demeanor do to Dave?
(a) It does not bother him.
(b) It infuriates him.
(c) It annoys him.
(d) It slightly irritates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this man think Anna needs?
2. Why does Harry say this to Tom?
3. Who is the author of PLAY WITH A TIGER?
4. What does Tom use the arrival of this woman to do?
5. To whom is Harry married?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anna change the subject?
2. What takes place between Anna and Dave just before he leaves?
3. How does the second act open?
4. Who are Dave and his friends?
5. What does Dave lament?
6. What does Anna declare?
7. What does Tom say to Anna when Mary leaves to answer the door?
8. What is over between Anna and Dave?
9. Why are Tom and Anna arguing?
10. How is Dave Miller first mentioned?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)