|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Harry married?
2. Before long, why does Dave arrive at Anna's building?
(a) He wants to propose.
(b) He wants to break up with her.
(c) He wants to reconcile with her.
(d) He wants to talk to her about Janet.
3. What does this person say she will regret?
(a) Her decision to move to another building.
(b) Her decision to eschew it.
(c) Her decision to divorce him.
(d) Her decision to end the friendship.
4. What does Anna do when this person invites her along?
(a) She declines the invitation.
(b) She does not respond.
(c) She laughs at him.
(d) She agrees to the invitation.
5. What does Anna's cool demeanor do to Dave?
(a) It does not bother him.
(b) It infuriates him.
(c) It annoys him.
(d) It slightly irritates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom take Harry off guard?
2. What does Anna do when Harry invites her to go out for a few drinks?
3. Why has Janet tricked him?
4. What does Anna predict about Dave?
5. How might her future not be like this?
Short Essay Questions
1. What time is it? How does Anna feel?
2. How does Anna react to Tom's comment?
3. What does Harry eventually do? Why?
4. How does the play begin?
5. How does the scene end?
6. What does Dave do when the phone rings again?
7. What interrupts Anna and Harry's conversation?
8. What does Dave lament?
9. What does Anna do when Harry enters her room?
10. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)