|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is this person doing later tonight?
(a) Having dinner with his new boss and his boss' wife.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Spending time with his wife.
(d) Visting her son.
2. What does Janet announce?
(a) She is five months pregnant.
(b) She is going to become pregnant with Dave's child.
(c) She does not love Dave.
(d) She is breaking up with Dave.
3. While Harry waits for Mary to get ready to go out, what does Harry tell Tom?
(a) He is the most annoying person Harry has ever met.
(b) Anna would have never married Tom.
(c) He is a fool.
(d) Anna will marry him some day.
4. What issue does the person put aside?
(a) The issue of Anna divorcing him.
(b) The issue of Anna not wanting to be her friend.
(c) The issue of Anna marrying him.
(d) The issue of Anna wanting to move into another building.
5. How is Dave unique among Anna's male friends?
(a) He is not in love with her.
(b) He is the only one who truly understands Anna.
(c) He is the only one unconventional enough to appeal to Anna on a long-term basis.
(d) He is not married.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the play begin?
2. What would Janet like Anna to do for her?
3. What does Dave urge Anna to not do?
4. What does Anna predict about Dave?
5. What has happened to Harry's latest girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anna tell Mary when Mary enters the room?
2. How is Ann, most of the time, when she tries to envision herself?
3. What does Anna do when Harry enters her room?
4. Why are Tom and Anna arguing?
5. How did Anna end up bleeding?
6. How does the second act open?
7. What does Tom do at this point in the story?
8. How does the play begin?
9. How does Mary respond to Anna?
10. Describe the beginning of the vision Anna had.
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)