Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the creature react?
(a) She embraces her back.
(b) It barks.
(c) It purrs.
(d) He leaves her.
2. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She pushes it off.
(b) She laughs at her.
(c) She tells him to move.
(d) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
3. What do they want?
(a) To be better people.
(b) Anna wants to marry and Dave wants a girlfriend.
(c) Anna wants to be alone and Dave wants a family.
(d) To have more independence.
4. Why does she hesitate?
(a) Because she is afraid she will not be protected.
(b) Because of the probable injury to her emotions and her psyche.
(c) Because marriage is very difficult.
(d) Because she has never been happy.
5. What are Dave and these people doing?
6. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
(a) Why she is in love with him and wants to marry him.
(b) Why she is irritated by Dave.
(c) Why she is drawn to Dave over all the other men who surround her.
(d) Why she hopes he will marry Janet.
7. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She puts a leash on it.
(b) She pets it.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She embraces her.
8. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
(b) To not love the men she tries to control.
(c) To actually be alone.
(d) To trust her son wants her love.
9. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) She divorced the man the next day.
(b) She annoyed her son.
(c) She moved back to London a week later.
(d) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
10. To whom does she pretend to speak?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
11. What does Anna say about this?
(a) It is tiresome, but it should improve.
(b) They will have a wonderful time tomorrow evening.
(c) It may very well be in the shape of some nice American girl with a baby in her arms.
(d) It was so wonderful, and she is not sure if the future can compare.
12. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
(b) She can fall back in love with him.
(c) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(d) She falls out the window.
13. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) She laughs at Anna?
(c) It leaves.
(d) It lashes out at Anna.
14. What did this group association do for Dave?
(a) It ruined his life.
(b) It ended his friendships.
(c) It prepared him.
(d) It made his life today unhappy.
15. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) By walking around the house.
(b) By sitting and listening silently.
(c) By talking about their lives.
(d) As if they are children again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Onto what does the creature jump?
2. What has happened to Anna?
3. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
4. What does this creature drown out?
5. How does the second act open?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)