|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they have with them?
(a) Many floats.
(b) A leash.
(c) A big cage.
(d) A cake for Anna.
2. What power does Anna feel?
(a) The power inherent in a tiger within her own core and she relates to the animal.
(b) The power to live alone.
(c) The power to control the men around her.
(d) The power to love only her son.
3. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She puts a leash on it.
(b) She embraces her.
(c) She pets it.
(d) She ignores him.
4. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) The house.
(b) The sounds outside the flat.
(c) Their true feelings.
(d) The comfort of their friendship.
5. What does Anna tell Dave?
(a) She enjoys the game.
(b) She is tired by the game.
(c) She wants to try a new game.
(d) She is bored with this game.
6. How does Anna speak?
(a) In an angry voice.
(b) In a quiet voice.
(c) In French.
(d) In her native Australian accent.
7. What did these tendencies do?
(a) They irritated the others in the group.
(b) They worried the others in the group.
(c) They did nothing to the others in the group.
(d) They swayed the vision for the entire group.
8. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
(a) Enjoy life.
(b) Be good fathers.
(c) Leave Chicago.
(d) Negotiate their world.
9. To whom does she pretend to speak?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
10. How does the second act open?
(a) The next day.
(b) With no passage of time.
(c) Two days before.
(d) The next morning.
11. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) A therapist.
(b) A priest.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
12. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's bed.
(b) Anna's chair.
(c) Anna's couch.
(d) Anna's windowsill.
13. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
(a) A soft couch.
(b) Playing a game.
(c) An easy conversation.
14. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Anna's favorite animal.
(b) Dave's nickname for Anna.
(c) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
(d) Anna's pet as a child.
15. What tendencies does this person have?
(a) Kind and motherly tendencies.
(b) Military-like tendencies.
(c) Socialist and anarchist tendencies.
(d) Democratic tendencies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Dave and these people doing?
2. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
3. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
4. What do they want?
5. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)