|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does she hesitate?
(a) Because she has never been happy.
(b) Because of the probable injury to her emotions and her psyche.
(c) Because she is afraid she will not be protected.
(d) Because marriage is very difficult.
2. What does Anna say about this?
(a) It is tiresome, but it should improve.
(b) It was so wonderful, and she is not sure if the future can compare.
(c) It may very well be in the shape of some nice American girl with a baby in her arms.
(d) They will have a wonderful time tomorrow evening.
3. What did this person tell Dave?
(a) To leave her alone.
(b) To get married and have some children.
(c) To never return.
(d) To pray for guidance.
4. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
(a) By ignoring their feelings.
(b) By eliminating all the emotional walls around them.
(c) By being with others like themselves.
(d) By pretending they have what they want.
5. How does he feel about this idea now?
(a) He still does not remember it.
(b) He is no longer completely ignoring it.
(c) He is thinking about rejecting it.
(d) He is beginning to wonder if it is true.
6. How does the second act open?
(a) Two days before.
(b) The next morning.
(c) With no passage of time.
(d) The next day.
7. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(b) A little.
8. What do Dave and the others seem to want to be?
(a) Wealthy businessmen.
(c) Good husbands.
(d) Famous gangsters from the 1930s.
9. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To not love the men she tries to control.
(b) To actually be alone.
(c) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
(d) To trust her son wants her love.
10. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She embraces her.
(b) She pets it.
(c) She puts a leash on it.
(d) She ignores him.
11. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(b) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
(c) She can fall back in love with him.
(d) She falls out the window.
12. Of what was this person the leader?
(a) The fraternity.
(b) The household.
(c) The relationship.
(d) Neighborhood gangs.
13. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His best friend, Fred.
14. What does Anna say is ironic?
(a) She and Dave look for a tiger and monster and resplendent human beings.
(b) She and Dave do not want to love, yet they love each other.
(c) Dave does not want to marry Janet, but he will marry her anyway.
(d) She thinks she is independent but feels trapped.
15. What does Anna hear?
(a) A parade of people.
(b) Neighbors getting off the bus.
(c) Someone calling the dog's name.
(d) His trainers approach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
2. What does Anna declare?
3. How does the creature react?
4. What does Anna want to be?
5. How does Dave feel about kids today?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)