|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
(a) Visit her son.
(b) Get married.
(c) Leave London.
(d) Share her icon of a new and better person.
2. What did this person tell Dave?
(a) To never return.
(b) To leave her alone.
(c) To get married and have some children.
(d) To pray for guidance.
3. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
(b) She moved back to London a week later.
(c) She divorced the man the next day.
(d) She annoyed her son.
4. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(c) Watching television.
(d) Ignoring each other.
5. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) She laughs at Anna?
(b) It lashes out at Anna.
(c) It leaves.
(d) He falls asleep.
6. What does Dave continue?
(a) His story.
(b) To ignore Anna.
(c) To listen to the sounds outside the flat.
(d) To beg Anna to take him back.
7. With whom is Dave in this regression?
(a) His family.
(b) His fraternity brothers.
(c) His wife.
(d) His friends.
8. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) His father.
(b) A therapist.
(c) His wife.
(d) A priest.
9. What do they want?
(a) Anna wants to marry and Dave wants a girlfriend.
(b) To be better people.
(c) Anna wants to be alone and Dave wants a family.
(d) To have more independence.
10. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She puts a leash on it.
(b) She embraces her.
(c) She pets it.
(d) She ignores him.
11. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never speak to Mary again.
(b) She will never marry a man like her father.
(c) She will never have a life like her mother's.
(d) She will never have a life like her sister's.
12. What power does Anna feel?
(a) The power inherent in a tiger within her own core and she relates to the animal.
(b) The power to control the men around her.
(c) The power to love only her son.
(d) The power to live alone.
13. What has happened to Anna?
(a) She is irritated.
(b) She is bleeding.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She is crying.
14. How does Anna feel now?
15. Why did Dave go to see this person?
(a) To try to reconcile.
(b) To apologize.
(c) To determine how to be happy.
(d) To confess his sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Dave and these people doing?
2. What did these tendencies do?
3. How does he feel about this idea now?
4. What does Anna want to be?
5. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)