|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave continue?
(a) To listen to the sounds outside the flat.
(b) To ignore Anna.
(c) His story.
(d) To beg Anna to take him back.
2. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
(a) Most of the time it is Anna herself.
(b) She is much happier.
(c) She is unhappy.
(d) She never finds herself.
3. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A dog.
(d) The tiger.
4. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She embraces her.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She pets it.
(d) She puts a leash on it.
5. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) She can fall back in love with him.
(b) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
(c) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(d) She falls out the window.
6. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
(a) The future.
(b) The present.
(c) Tomorrow evening.
(d) The past.
7. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) His father.
(b) A priest.
(c) His wife.
(d) A therapist.
8. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In the bed.
(c) From separate chairs.
(d) On the couch.
9. What tendencies does this person have?
(a) Socialist and anarchist tendencies.
(b) Kind and motherly tendencies.
(c) Military-like tendencies.
(d) Democratic tendencies.
10. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She laughs at her.
(b) She pushes it off.
(c) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
(d) She tells him to move.
11. What do they want?
(a) To be better people.
(b) Anna wants to marry and Dave wants a girlfriend.
(c) To have more independence.
(d) Anna wants to be alone and Dave wants a family.
12. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
(a) A flower.
(b) Her home.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A girl from Philadelphia.
13. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
(a) Why she is irritated by Dave.
(b) Why she is in love with him and wants to marry him.
(c) Why she hopes he will marry Janet.
(d) Why she is drawn to Dave over all the other men who surround her.
14. How does Dave feel about kids today?
(a) He wishes he was one of them.
(b) He wants one.
(c) He feels bad for them.
(d) He loves them.
15. Of what was this person the leader?
(a) The fraternity.
(b) The household.
(c) The relationship.
(d) Neighborhood gangs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the second act open?
2. What do Dave and the others seem to want to be?
3. What does Anna tell Dave?
4. What did this group association do for Dave?
5. How does Anna speak?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)