|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tendencies does this person have?
(a) Socialist and anarchist tendencies.
(b) Kind and motherly tendencies.
(c) Military-like tendencies.
(d) Democratic tendencies.
2. What did this group association do for Dave?
(a) It prepared him.
(b) It ended his friendships.
(c) It ruined his life.
(d) It made his life today unhappy.
3. What has happened to Anna?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) She is irritated.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is ashamed.
4. To whom does she pretend to speak?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
5. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
(a) Leave Chicago.
(b) Be good fathers.
(c) Negotiate their world.
(d) Enjoy life.
6. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) His college days in New York.
(b) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
(c) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(d) His life as a young man in Miami.
7. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) By walking around the house.
(b) By talking about their lives.
(c) As if they are children again.
(d) By sitting and listening silently.
8. What do they want?
(a) To have more independence.
(b) Anna wants to marry and Dave wants a girlfriend.
(c) To be better people.
(d) Anna wants to be alone and Dave wants a family.
9. What does Anna want to be?
(c) Fearless and powerful.
10. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never speak to Mary again.
(b) She will never have a life like her mother's.
(c) She will never have a life like her sister's.
(d) She will never marry a man like her father.
11. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) It leaves.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) She laughs at Anna?
(d) It lashes out at Anna.
12. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Unending work and no joy.
(b) Being cared for and protected.
(c) Having many children.
(d) Being loved.
13. What had Dave initially done with this person's idea?
(a) He forgot it.
(b) He ignored it.
(c) He accepted it.
(d) He rejected it.
14. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
15. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
(a) Why she is irritated by Dave.
(b) Why she hopes he will marry Janet.
(c) Why she is in love with him and wants to marry him.
(d) Why she is drawn to Dave over all the other men who surround her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave feel about kids today?
2. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
3. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
4. What does Anna tell Dave?
5. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)