|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dave go to see this person?
(a) To confess his sins.
(b) To try to reconcile.
(c) To apologize.
(d) To determine how to be happy.
2. How does he feel about this idea now?
(a) He still does not remember it.
(b) He is beginning to wonder if it is true.
(c) He is no longer completely ignoring it.
(d) He is thinking about rejecting it.
3. What did this group association do for Dave?
(a) It ruined his life.
(b) It prepared him.
(c) It made his life today unhappy.
(d) It ended his friendships.
4. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) It leaves.
(b) It lashes out at Anna.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) She laughs at Anna?
5. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
(a) By ignoring their feelings.
(b) By eliminating all the emotional walls around them.
(c) By pretending they have what they want.
(d) By being with others like themselves.
6. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
(a) Why she is irritated by Dave.
(b) Why she is in love with him and wants to marry him.
(c) Why she hopes he will marry Janet.
(d) Why she is drawn to Dave over all the other men who surround her.
7. How does Anna speak?
(a) In a quiet voice.
(b) In French.
(c) In her native Australian accent.
(d) In an angry voice.
8. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She pushes it off.
(b) She laughs at her.
(c) She tells him to move.
(d) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
9. What does Dave continue?
(a) To beg Anna to take him back.
(b) To listen to the sounds outside the flat.
(c) To ignore Anna.
(d) His story.
10. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Unending work and no joy.
(b) Being cared for and protected.
(c) Having many children.
(d) Being loved.
11. What are Dave and these people doing?
12. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
(a) Be good fathers.
(b) Enjoy life.
(c) Leave Chicago.
(d) Negotiate their world.
13. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(a) Her husband.
(c) The tiger.
(d) A dog.
14. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(a) A little.
15. What does Anna say about this?
(a) It is tiresome, but it should improve.
(b) It may very well be in the shape of some nice American girl with a baby in her arms.
(c) They will have a wonderful time tomorrow evening.
(d) It was so wonderful, and she is not sure if the future can compare.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the creature react?
2. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
3. What do they have with them?
4. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
5. With whom is Dave in this regression?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)