|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
(a) Her home.
(b) A girl from Philadelphia.
(c) A flower.
(d) A tiger.
2. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Being cared for and protected.
(b) Having many children.
(c) Unending work and no joy.
(d) Being loved.
3. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(b) Her husband.
(c) The tiger.
(d) A dog.
4. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
(a) An easy conversation.
(b) A soft couch.
(c) Playing a game.
5. How does Anna speak?
(a) In French.
(b) In an angry voice.
(c) In her native Australian accent.
(d) In a quiet voice.
6. How does the creature react?
(a) He leaves her.
(b) It purrs.
(c) It barks.
(d) She embraces her back.
7. What did this person tell Dave?
(a) To get married and have some children.
(b) To never return.
(c) To leave her alone.
(d) To pray for guidance.
8. What power does Anna feel?
(a) The power to live alone.
(b) The power inherent in a tiger within her own core and she relates to the animal.
(c) The power to love only her son.
(d) The power to control the men around her.
9. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
(a) By pretending they have what they want.
(b) By eliminating all the emotional walls around them.
(c) By being with others like themselves.
(d) By ignoring their feelings.
10. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She pets it.
(c) She puts a leash on it.
(d) She embraces her.
11. With whom is Dave in this regression?
(a) His friends.
(b) His fraternity brothers.
(c) His wife.
(d) His family.
12. What does Dave continue?
(a) His story.
(b) To ignore Anna.
(c) To listen to the sounds outside the flat.
(d) To beg Anna to take him back.
13. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) By sitting and listening silently.
(b) As if they are children again.
(c) By talking about their lives.
(d) By walking around the house.
14. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(d) A little.
15. How does Anna feel now?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
2. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
3. Of what was this person the leader?
4. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
5. How does he feel about this idea now?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)