|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dave?
(a) She is bored with this game.
(b) She is tired by the game.
(c) She wants to try a new game.
(d) She enjoys the game.
2. What does Anna say is ironic?
(a) She and Dave look for a tiger and monster and resplendent human beings.
(b) She and Dave do not want to love, yet they love each other.
(c) She thinks she is independent but feels trapped.
(d) Dave does not want to marry Janet, but he will marry her anyway.
3. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) It leaves.
(c) It lashes out at Anna.
(d) She laughs at Anna?
4. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
(a) Visit her son.
(b) Get married.
(c) Leave London.
(d) Share her icon of a new and better person.
5. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(b) She falls out the window.
(c) She can fall back in love with him.
(d) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
6. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's couch.
(b) Anna's chair.
(c) Anna's bed.
(d) Anna's windowsill.
7. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) The comfort of their friendship.
(b) The sounds outside the flat.
(c) The house.
(d) Their true feelings.
8. What has happened to Anna?
(a) She is ashamed.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is irritated.
(d) She is bleeding.
9. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
(b) To actually be alone.
(c) To not love the men she tries to control.
(d) To trust her son wants her love.
10. How does the second act open?
(a) The next day.
(b) Two days before.
(c) The next morning.
(d) With no passage of time.
11. What are Dave and these people doing?
12. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(c) Watching television.
(d) Ignoring each other.
13. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She embraces her.
(c) She puts a leash on it.
(d) She pets it.
14. What did these tendencies do?
(a) They irritated the others in the group.
(b) They did nothing to the others in the group.
(c) They worried the others in the group.
(d) They swayed the vision for the entire group.
15. How does Anna feel now?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave continue?
2. What do they want?
3. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
4. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
5. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)