|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Dave in this regression?
(a) His family.
(b) His friends.
(c) His wife.
(d) His fraternity brothers.
2. How does Dave feel about kids today?
(a) He loves them.
(b) He feels bad for them.
(c) He wants one.
(d) He wishes he was one of them.
3. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's couch.
(b) Anna's bed.
(c) Anna's chair.
(d) Anna's windowsill.
4. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Unending work and no joy.
(b) Having many children.
(c) Being loved.
(d) Being cared for and protected.
5. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) Their true feelings.
(b) The comfort of their friendship.
(c) The sounds outside the flat.
(d) The house.
6. What does Anna hear?
(a) Someone calling the dog's name.
(b) A parade of people.
(c) Neighbors getting off the bus.
(d) His trainers approach.
7. What do they want?
(a) Anna wants to be alone and Dave wants a family.
(b) Anna wants to marry and Dave wants a girlfriend.
(c) To be better people.
(d) To have more independence.
8. How does Anna speak?
(a) In a quiet voice.
(b) In an angry voice.
(c) In French.
(d) In her native Australian accent.
9. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
(a) They are united.
(b) They are similar.
(c) They are very different.
(d) They are complete opposites.
10. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
(a) Share her icon of a new and better person.
(b) Get married.
(c) Visit her son.
(d) Leave London.
11. Why does he feel this way?
(a) He has always enjoyed children.
(b) They do not know how to negotiate their world.
(c) He would like to have a family.
(d) His life was better as a child.
12. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Anna's favorite animal.
(b) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
(c) Dave's nickname for Anna.
(d) Anna's pet as a child.
13. What do Dave and the others seem to want to be?
(a) Good husbands.
(c) Wealthy businessmen.
(d) Famous gangsters from the 1930s.
14. What does Anna say is ironic?
(a) She and Dave do not want to love, yet they love each other.
(b) She thinks she is independent but feels trapped.
(c) She and Dave look for a tiger and monster and resplendent human beings.
(d) Dave does not want to marry Janet, but he will marry her anyway.
15. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She pets it.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She embraces her.
(d) She puts a leash on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
2. How does he feel about this idea now?
3. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
4. How does the creature react?
5. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)