|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) She falls out the window.
(b) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
(c) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(d) She can fall back in love with him.
2. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) She divorced the man the next day.
(b) She moved back to London a week later.
(c) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
(d) She annoyed her son.
3. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She pets it.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She embraces her.
(d) She puts a leash on it.
4. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
(a) Negotiate their world.
(b) Be good fathers.
(c) Leave Chicago.
(d) Enjoy life.
5. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Dave's nickname for Anna.
(b) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
(c) Anna's favorite animal.
(d) Anna's pet as a child.
6. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(a) A little.
7. How does Anna feel now?
8. How does Dave feel about kids today?
(a) He feels bad for them.
(b) He wants one.
(c) He loves them.
(d) He wishes he was one of them.
9. What does Dave continue?
(a) To ignore Anna.
(b) His story.
(c) To listen to the sounds outside the flat.
(d) To beg Anna to take him back.
10. What are Dave and these people doing?
11. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never marry a man like her father.
(b) She will never speak to Mary again.
(c) She will never have a life like her sister's.
(d) She will never have a life like her mother's.
12. How does the second act open?
(a) With no passage of time.
(b) The next morning.
(c) Two days before.
(d) The next day.
13. What does Anna tell Dave?
(a) She is tired by the game.
(b) She enjoys the game.
(c) She wants to try a new game.
(d) She is bored with this game.
14. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
(a) By eliminating all the emotional walls around them.
(b) By pretending they have what they want.
(c) By being with others like themselves.
(d) By ignoring their feelings.
15. What power does Anna feel?
(a) The power inherent in a tiger within her own core and she relates to the animal.
(b) The power to control the men around her.
(c) The power to live alone.
(d) The power to love only her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
2. Why does he feel this way?
3. What do they want?
4. What do they have with them?
5. How does the creature react?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)