|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna hear?
(a) A parade of people.
(b) His trainers approach.
(c) Neighbors getting off the bus.
(d) Someone calling the dog's name.
2. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(b) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
(c) His life as a young man in Miami.
(d) His college days in New York.
3. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(a) A little.
4. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(a) Watching television.
(c) Ignoring each other.
5. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
(a) By eliminating all the emotional walls around them.
(b) By ignoring their feelings.
(c) By pretending they have what they want.
(d) By being with others like themselves.
6. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
(a) Visit her son.
(b) Share her icon of a new and better person.
(c) Get married.
(d) Leave London.
7. How does Dave feel about kids today?
(a) He feels bad for them.
(b) He wants one.
(c) He wishes he was one of them.
(d) He loves them.
8. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) A therapist.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) A priest.
9. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
(a) The present.
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) Tomorrow evening.
10. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She embraces her.
(b) She pets it.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She puts a leash on it.
11. How does the creature react?
(a) It barks.
(b) It purrs.
(c) He leaves her.
(d) She embraces her back.
12. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
(a) They did not exist as a young man.
(b) They were weak as a young man.
(c) They have changed greatly since he was a young man.
(d) They were strong even as a young man.
13. How does Anna speak?
(a) In her native Australian accent.
(b) In French.
(c) In an angry voice.
(d) In a quiet voice.
14. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Anna's favorite animal.
(b) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
(c) Anna's pet as a child.
(d) Dave's nickname for Anna.
15. Why does she hesitate?
(a) Because she is afraid she will not be protected.
(b) Because of the probable injury to her emotions and her psyche.
(c) Because she has never been happy.
(d) Because marriage is very difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dave go to see this person?
2. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
3. What does Anna tell Dave?
4. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
5. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)