|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
(a) They are very different.
(b) They are complete opposites.
(c) They are similar.
(d) They are united.
2. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) His college days in New York.
(b) His life as a young man in Miami.
(c) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(d) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
3. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) It leaves.
(b) She laughs at Anna?
(c) It lashes out at Anna.
(d) He falls asleep.
4. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She laughs at her.
(b) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
(c) She pushes it off.
(d) She tells him to move.
5. How does he feel about this idea now?
(a) He is thinking about rejecting it.
(b) He is no longer completely ignoring it.
(c) He is beginning to wonder if it is true.
(d) He still does not remember it.
6. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
7. What does Anna say is ironic?
(a) She and Dave do not want to love, yet they love each other.
(b) Dave does not want to marry Janet, but he will marry her anyway.
(c) She and Dave look for a tiger and monster and resplendent human beings.
(d) She thinks she is independent but feels trapped.
8. How does the second act open?
(a) With no passage of time.
(b) Two days before.
(c) The next morning.
(d) The next day.
9. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's windowsill.
(b) Anna's chair.
(c) Anna's couch.
(d) Anna's bed.
10. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never marry a man like her father.
(b) She will never have a life like her mother's.
(c) She will never have a life like her sister's.
(d) She will never speak to Mary again.
11. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) She divorced the man the next day.
(b) She annoyed her son.
(c) She moved back to London a week later.
(d) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
12. Why does she hesitate?
(a) Because she has never been happy.
(b) Because marriage is very difficult.
(c) Because she is afraid she will not be protected.
(d) Because of the probable injury to her emotions and her psyche.
13. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) The comfort of their friendship.
(b) Their true feelings.
(c) The house.
(d) The sounds outside the flat.
14. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
(b) A soft couch.
(c) Playing a game.
(d) An easy conversation.
15. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(c) Ignoring each other.
(d) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was this person the leader?
2. What power does Anna feel?
3. What do they want?
4. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
5. What has happened to Anna?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)