|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) She falls out the window.
(b) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
(c) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(d) She can fall back in love with him.
2. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) She laughs at Anna?
(b) It lashes out at Anna.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) It leaves.
3. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's bed.
(b) Anna's windowsill.
(c) Anna's couch.
(d) Anna's chair.
4. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
(a) Most of the time it is Anna herself.
(b) She is much happier.
(c) She is unhappy.
(d) She never finds herself.
5. How does Anna speak?
(a) In her native Australian accent.
(b) In an angry voice.
(c) In French.
(d) In a quiet voice.
6. What do they have with them?
(a) A cake for Anna.
(b) Many floats.
(c) A big cage.
(d) A leash.
7. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(d) A little.
8. What are Dave and these people doing?
9. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
(b) Playing a game.
(c) A soft couch.
(d) An easy conversation.
10. What does Anna want to be?
(b) Fearless and powerful.
11. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) By sitting and listening silently.
(b) By talking about their lives.
(c) By walking around the house.
(d) As if they are children again.
12. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To trust her son wants her love.
(b) To actually be alone.
(c) To not love the men she tries to control.
(d) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
13. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In the bed.
(c) From separate chairs.
(d) On the couch.
14. What had Dave initially done with this person's idea?
(a) He forgot it.
(b) He accepted it.
(c) He ignored it.
(d) He rejected it.
15. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Being loved.
(b) Having many children.
(c) Being cared for and protected.
(d) Unending work and no joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say is ironic?
2. How does Anna feel now?
3. How does the second act open?
4. What does Dave continue?
5. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)