|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna want to be?
(d) Fearless and powerful.
2. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
(a) They were weak as a young man.
(b) They were strong even as a young man.
(c) They have changed greatly since he was a young man.
(d) They did not exist as a young man.
3. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never marry a man like her father.
(b) She will never have a life like her mother's.
(c) She will never have a life like her sister's.
(d) She will never speak to Mary again.
4. What do Dave and the others seem to want to be?
(a) Famous gangsters from the 1930s.
(b) Wealthy businessmen.
(d) Good husbands.
5. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Being loved.
(b) Having many children.
(c) Being cared for and protected.
(d) Unending work and no joy.
6. What has happened to Anna?
(a) She is irritated.
(b) She is bleeding.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is ashamed.
7. How does Anna feel now?
8. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To actually be alone.
(b) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
(c) To not love the men she tries to control.
(d) To trust her son wants her love.
9. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(b) Ignoring each other.
(c) Watching television.
10. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The tiger.
(c) A dog.
11. What does Anna tell Dave?
(a) She is tired by the game.
(b) She wants to try a new game.
(c) She is bored with this game.
(d) She enjoys the game.
12. What does Anna say is ironic?
(a) She and Dave do not want to love, yet they love each other.
(b) She thinks she is independent but feels trapped.
(c) She and Dave look for a tiger and monster and resplendent human beings.
(d) Dave does not want to marry Janet, but he will marry her anyway.
13. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
(b) His college days in New York.
(c) His life as a young man in Miami.
(d) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
14. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) A priest.
(b) His wife.
(c) A therapist.
(d) His father.
15. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's windowsill.
(b) Anna's chair.
(c) Anna's couch.
(d) Anna's bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he feel this way?
2. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
3. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
4. What power does Anna feel?
5. What did this person tell Dave?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)