|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
(a) By being with others like themselves.
(b) By eliminating all the emotional walls around them.
(c) By ignoring their feelings.
(d) By pretending they have what they want.
2. What does Anna say is ironic?
(a) She and Dave do not want to love, yet they love each other.
(b) She and Dave look for a tiger and monster and resplendent human beings.
(c) She thinks she is independent but feels trapped.
(d) Dave does not want to marry Janet, but he will marry her anyway.
3. Of what was this person the leader?
(a) The household.
(b) The fraternity.
(c) The relationship.
(d) Neighborhood gangs.
4. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) His college days in New York.
(b) His life as a young man in Miami.
(c) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(d) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
5. What did this person tell Dave?
(a) To get married and have some children.
(b) To leave her alone.
(c) To never return.
(d) To pray for guidance.
6. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) She can fall back in love with him.
(b) She falls out the window.
(c) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(d) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
7. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's windowsill.
(b) Anna's bed.
(c) Anna's couch.
(d) Anna's chair.
8. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) A therapist.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) A priest.
9. How does he feel about this idea now?
(a) He is thinking about rejecting it.
(b) He is beginning to wonder if it is true.
(c) He still does not remember it.
(d) He is no longer completely ignoring it.
10. What power does Anna feel?
(a) The power to live alone.
(b) The power to control the men around her.
(c) The power to love only her son.
(d) The power inherent in a tiger within her own core and she relates to the animal.
11. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She embraces her.
(c) She pets it.
(d) She puts a leash on it.
12. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) The sounds outside the flat.
(b) The comfort of their friendship.
(c) Their true feelings.
(d) The house.
13. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) She divorced the man the next day.
(b) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
(c) She moved back to London a week later.
(d) She annoyed her son.
14. What tendencies does this person have?
(a) Military-like tendencies.
(b) Socialist and anarchist tendencies.
(c) Kind and motherly tendencies.
(d) Democratic tendencies.
15. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
(a) They are united.
(b) They are complete opposites.
(c) They are similar.
(d) They are very different.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Dave in this regression?
2. What did this group association do for Dave?
3. What does the creature suddenly do?
4. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
5. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)