|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Dave and these people doing?
2. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On the couch.
(c) From separate chairs.
(d) In the bed.
3. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
(a) Why she is drawn to Dave over all the other men who surround her.
(b) Why she is in love with him and wants to marry him.
(c) Why she is irritated by Dave.
(d) Why she hopes he will marry Janet.
4. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) By walking around the house.
(b) By talking about their lives.
(c) As if they are children again.
(d) By sitting and listening silently.
5. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's windowsill.
(b) Anna's bed.
(c) Anna's couch.
(d) Anna's chair.
6. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
(b) To not love the men she tries to control.
(c) To trust her son wants her love.
(d) To actually be alone.
7. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
(a) His father.
(c) His best friend, Fred.
(d) His wife.
8. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
(a) They were strong even as a young man.
(b) They were weak as a young man.
(c) They did not exist as a young man.
(d) They have changed greatly since he was a young man.
9. What does Anna tell Dave?
(a) She is bored with this game.
(b) She is tired by the game.
(c) She wants to try a new game.
(d) She enjoys the game.
10. How does he feel about this idea now?
(a) He is no longer completely ignoring it.
(b) He is thinking about rejecting it.
(c) He still does not remember it.
(d) He is beginning to wonder if it is true.
11. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) The sounds outside the flat.
(b) Their true feelings.
(c) The comfort of their friendship.
(d) The house.
12. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) His life as a young man in Miami.
(b) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(c) His college days in New York.
(d) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
13. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
(a) By eliminating all the emotional walls around them.
(b) By being with others like themselves.
(c) By pretending they have what they want.
(d) By ignoring their feelings.
14. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
15. What does Anna say about this?
(a) It is tiresome, but it should improve.
(b) It may very well be in the shape of some nice American girl with a baby in her arms.
(c) It was so wonderful, and she is not sure if the future can compare.
(d) They will have a wonderful time tomorrow evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does she hesitate?
2. What does Anna say is ironic?
3. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
4. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
5. What do they have with them?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)