|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this person tell Dave?
(a) To pray for guidance.
(b) To never return.
(c) To leave her alone.
(d) To get married and have some children.
2. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's couch.
(b) Anna's windowsill.
(c) Anna's chair.
(d) Anna's bed.
3. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She laughs at her.
(b) She pushes it off.
(c) She tells him to move.
(d) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
4. How does the second act open?
(a) The next morning.
(b) The next day.
(c) With no passage of time.
(d) Two days before.
5. What do Anna and Dave explore?
(a) The house.
(b) The comfort of their friendship.
(c) The sounds outside the flat.
(d) Their true feelings.
6. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
(a) Share her icon of a new and better person.
(b) Visit her son.
(c) Leave London.
(d) Get married.
7. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
(a) They were weak as a young man.
(b) They did not exist as a young man.
(c) They were strong even as a young man.
(d) They have changed greatly since he was a young man.
8. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(a) A little.
9. How does the creature react?
(a) It purrs.
(b) She embraces her back.
(c) He leaves her.
(d) It barks.
10. Why did Dave go to see this person?
(a) To confess his sins.
(b) To determine how to be happy.
(c) To apologize.
(d) To try to reconcile.
11. What does Anna want to be?
(c) Fearless and powerful.
12. How does he feel about this idea now?
(a) He is beginning to wonder if it is true.
(b) He is thinking about rejecting it.
(c) He still does not remember it.
(d) He is no longer completely ignoring it.
13. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) By sitting and listening silently.
(b) By talking about their lives.
(c) By walking around the house.
(d) As if they are children again.
14. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(a) A dog.
(c) The tiger.
(d) Her husband.
15. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
(a) They are very different.
(b) They are complete opposites.
(c) They are similar.
(d) They are united.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
2. What does Anna hear?
3. What does Anna tell Dave?
4. Why does she hesitate?
5. To whom does she pretend to speak?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)