|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did these tendencies do?
(a) They did nothing to the others in the group.
(b) They irritated the others in the group.
(c) They worried the others in the group.
(d) They swayed the vision for the entire group.
2. What are Dave and these people doing?
3. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
(a) Tomorrow evening.
(b) The future.
(c) The present.
(d) The past.
4. Why does she hesitate?
(a) Because she has never been happy.
(b) Because of the probable injury to her emotions and her psyche.
(c) Because she is afraid she will not be protected.
(d) Because marriage is very difficult.
5. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(a) Ignoring each other.
(d) Watching television.
6. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) As if they are children again.
(b) By talking about their lives.
(c) By sitting and listening silently.
(d) By walking around the house.
7. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Anna's pet as a child.
(b) Anna's favorite animal.
(c) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
(d) Dave's nickname for Anna.
8. What had Dave initially done with this person's idea?
(a) He accepted it.
(b) He ignored it.
(c) He rejected it.
(d) He forgot it.
9. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never marry a man like her father.
(b) She will never have a life like her sister's.
(c) She will never have a life like her mother's.
(d) She will never speak to Mary again.
10. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
(a) His father.
(b) His best friend, Fred.
(d) His wife.
11. What does Anna say about this?
(a) It was so wonderful, and she is not sure if the future can compare.
(b) They will have a wonderful time tomorrow evening.
(c) It may very well be in the shape of some nice American girl with a baby in her arms.
(d) It is tiresome, but it should improve.
12. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) A priest.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) A therapist.
13. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
(a) She is much happier.
(b) Most of the time it is Anna herself.
(c) She never finds herself.
(d) She is unhappy.
14. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
(a) They are very different.
(b) They are similar.
(c) They are united.
(d) They are complete opposites.
15. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's couch.
(b) Anna's windowsill.
(c) Anna's bed.
(d) Anna's chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this creature drown out?
2. What do Anna and Dave explore?
3. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
4. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
5. To whom does she pretend to speak?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)