|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Anna?
(a) She is irritated.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She is bleeding.
2. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never have a life like her sister's.
(b) She will never have a life like her mother's.
(c) She will never marry a man like her father.
(d) She will never speak to Mary again.
3. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To not love the men she tries to control.
(b) To actually be alone.
(c) To trust her son wants her love.
(d) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
4. How does the creature react?
(a) It purrs.
(b) He leaves her.
(c) She embraces her back.
(d) It barks.
5. What does Anna hear?
(a) A parade of people.
(b) Someone calling the dog's name.
(c) Neighbors getting off the bus.
(d) His trainers approach.
6. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
(b) She falls out the window.
(c) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(d) She can fall back in love with him.
7. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(a) A dog.
(b) The tiger.
(d) Her husband.
8. What are Dave and these people doing?
9. Why does she hesitate?
(a) Because marriage is very difficult.
(b) Because she is afraid she will not be protected.
(c) Because she has never been happy.
(d) Because of the probable injury to her emotions and her psyche.
10. How does Anna feel now?
11. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) A priest.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) A therapist.
12. How does Anna speak?
(a) In a quiet voice.
(b) In her native Australian accent.
(c) In an angry voice.
(d) In French.
13. What did this person tell Dave?
(a) To get married and have some children.
(b) To never return.
(c) To pray for guidance.
(d) To leave her alone.
14. How does Dave feel about kids today?
(a) He wants one.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He feels bad for them.
(d) He wishes he was one of them.
15. What had Dave initially done with this person's idea?
(a) He ignored it.
(b) He forgot it.
(c) He accepted it.
(d) He rejected it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dave?
2. What does Anna want to be?
3. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
4. With whom is Dave in this regression?
5. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)