|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(c) A little.
2. How does the second act open?
(a) The next morning.
(b) With no passage of time.
(c) The next day.
(d) Two days before.
3. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) It leaves.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) It lashes out at Anna.
(d) She laughs at Anna?
4. Why does he feel this way?
(a) He has always enjoyed children.
(b) They do not know how to negotiate their world.
(c) He would like to have a family.
(d) His life was better as a child.
5. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
(a) The past.
(b) The present.
(c) The future.
(d) Tomorrow evening.
6. To whom does she pretend to speak?
(a) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
7. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) His college days in New York.
(b) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
(c) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(d) His life as a young man in Miami.
8. What did these tendencies do?
(a) They did nothing to the others in the group.
(b) They swayed the vision for the entire group.
(c) They irritated the others in the group.
(d) They worried the others in the group.
9. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) By talking about their lives.
(b) By walking around the house.
(c) By sitting and listening silently.
(d) As if they are children again.
10. What had Dave initially done with this person's idea?
(a) He ignored it.
(b) He rejected it.
(c) He accepted it.
(d) He forgot it.
11. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
(a) A girl from Philadelphia.
(b) A flower.
(c) A tiger.
(d) Her home.
12. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(b) She can fall back in love with him.
(c) She falls out the window.
(d) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
13. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She pets it.
(b) She embraces her.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She puts a leash on it.
14. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(b) Her husband.
(c) A dog.
(d) The tiger.
15. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
(a) Most of the time it is Anna herself.
(b) She is unhappy.
(c) She never finds herself.
(d) She is much happier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dave?
2. Why did Dave go to see this person?
3. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
4. What are Dave and these people doing?
5. Of what was this person the leader?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)