|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna hear?
(a) Neighbors getting off the bus.
(b) Someone calling the dog's name.
(c) A parade of people.
(d) His trainers approach.
2. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
3. With whom is Dave in this regression?
(a) His friends.
(b) His family.
(c) His fraternity brothers.
(d) His wife.
4. What are Dave and these people doing?
5. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's windowsill.
(b) Anna's bed.
(c) Anna's couch.
(d) Anna's chair.
6. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(b) She falls out the window.
(c) She can fall back in love with him.
(d) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
7. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She tells him to move.
(b) She pushes it off.
(c) She laughs at her.
(d) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
8. What does Dave continue?
(a) To listen to the sounds outside the flat.
(b) To beg Anna to take him back.
(c) His story.
(d) To ignore Anna.
9. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
(a) The future.
(b) The past.
(c) The present.
(d) Tomorrow evening.
10. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
(a) They are complete opposites.
(b) They are united.
(c) They are very different.
(d) They are similar.
11. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(b) His college days in New York.
(c) His life as a young man in Miami.
(d) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
12. How does Anna feel now?
13. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) She divorced the man the next day.
(b) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
(c) She moved back to London a week later.
(d) She annoyed her son.
14. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
(b) A soft couch.
(c) Playing a game.
(d) An easy conversation.
15. Of what was this person the leader?
(a) Neighborhood gangs.
(b) The household.
(c) The relationship.
(d) The fraternity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
2. What did this person tell Dave?
3. What does Anna say about this?
4. What do they have with them?
5. What did this group association do for Dave?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)