|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does she pretend to speak?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
2. How does Dave feel about kids today?
(a) He wishes he was one of them.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He feels bad for them.
(d) He wants one.
3. What has happened to Anna?
(a) She is irritated.
(b) She is bleeding.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She is crying.
4. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She tells him to move.
(b) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
(c) She laughs at her.
(d) She pushes it off.
5. What did these tendencies do?
(a) They worried the others in the group.
(b) They swayed the vision for the entire group.
(c) They did nothing to the others in the group.
(d) They irritated the others in the group.
6. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
(b) She divorced the man the next day.
(c) She moved back to London a week later.
(d) She annoyed her son.
7. What does this creature drown out?
(a) Anna's fears.
(b) The traffic noise outside.
(c) Anna's grief.
(d) The turmoil in Anna's mind.
8. What do Dave and the others seem to want to be?
(b) Good husbands.
(c) Famous gangsters from the 1930s.
(d) Wealthy businessmen.
9. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To not love the men she tries to control.
(b) To trust her son wants her love.
(c) To actually be alone.
(d) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
10. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) His college days in New York.
(b) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(c) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
(d) His life as a young man in Miami.
11. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
(a) The present.
(b) Tomorrow evening.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
12. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never marry a man like her father.
(b) She will never have a life like her mother's.
(c) She will never have a life like her sister's.
(d) She will never speak to Mary again.
13. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) By sitting and listening silently.
(b) By talking about their lives.
(c) By walking around the house.
(d) As if they are children again.
14. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(b) A dog.
(c) The tiger.
(d) Her husband.
15. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
(a) His wife.
(c) His best friend, Fred.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Anna and Dave doing?
2. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
3. With whom is Dave in this regression?
4. What power does Anna feel?
5. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)