|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Anna and Dave's exercise, what is revealed about his beliefs?
(a) They have changed greatly since he was a young man.
(b) They were strong even as a young man.
(c) They were weak as a young man.
(d) They did not exist as a young man.
2. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(a) Watching television.
(d) Ignoring each other.
3. What has happened to Anna?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is irritated.
(d) She is ashamed.
4. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
(a) On the couch.
(b) On the floor.
(c) From separate chairs.
(d) In the bed.
5. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
(a) They are very different.
(b) They are united.
(c) They are complete opposites.
(d) They are similar.
6. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Anna's favorite animal.
(b) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
(c) Dave's nickname for Anna.
(d) Anna's pet as a child.
7. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) It leaves.
(c) It lashes out at Anna.
(d) She laughs at Anna?
8. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's chair.
(b) Anna's couch.
(c) Anna's windowsill.
(d) Anna's bed.
9. What do they want?
(a) Anna wants to marry and Dave wants a girlfriend.
(b) To have more independence.
(c) To be better people.
(d) Anna wants to be alone and Dave wants a family.
10. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Unending work and no joy.
(b) Being cared for and protected.
(c) Being loved.
(d) Having many children.
11. What does Anna hear?
(a) A parade of people.
(b) Someone calling the dog's name.
(c) Neighbors getting off the bus.
(d) His trainers approach.
12. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She laughs at her.
(b) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
(c) She pushes it off.
(d) She tells him to move.
13. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
(a) A girl from Philadelphia.
(b) A tiger.
(c) Her home.
(d) A flower.
14. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
(a) Share her icon of a new and better person.
(b) Leave London.
(c) Visit her son.
(d) Get married.
15. Of what was this person the leader?
(a) Neighborhood gangs.
(b) The fraternity.
(c) The relationship.
(d) The household.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave continue?
2. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
3. What does Anna declare?
4. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
5. Into what does the pair naturally fall?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)