|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he feel this way?
(a) He would like to have a family.
(b) His life was better as a child.
(c) They do not know how to negotiate their world.
(d) He has always enjoyed children.
2. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
(a) A girl from Philadelphia.
(b) A flower.
(c) A tiger.
(d) Her home.
3. What has happened to Anna?
(a) She is irritated.
(b) She is ashamed.
(c) She is bleeding.
(d) She is crying.
4. How does the second act open?
(a) With no passage of time.
(b) Two days before.
(c) The next day.
(d) The next morning.
5. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
(a) By being with others like themselves.
(b) By eliminating all the emotional walls around them.
(c) By pretending they have what they want.
(d) By ignoring their feelings.
6. What do Dave and the others seem to want to be?
(a) Wealthy businessmen.
(b) Famous gangsters from the 1930s.
(c) Good husbands.
7. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
(a) Negotiate their world.
(b) Leave Chicago.
(c) Be good fathers.
(d) Enjoy life.
8. What does Anna tell Dave?
(a) She is tired by the game.
(b) She enjoys the game.
(c) She is bored with this game.
(d) She wants to try a new game.
9. How does the creature react?
(a) It purrs.
(b) It barks.
(c) She embraces her back.
(d) He leaves her.
10. What does the creature suddenly do?
(a) She laughs at Anna?
(b) It lashes out at Anna.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) It leaves.
11. What had Dave initially done with this person's idea?
(a) He rejected it.
(b) He forgot it.
(c) He ignored it.
(d) He accepted it.
12. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(a) A little.
13. With whom is Dave in this regression?
(a) His wife.
(b) His family.
(c) His fraternity brothers.
(d) His friends.
14. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
(a) By walking around the house.
(b) As if they are children again.
(c) By sitting and listening silently.
(d) By talking about their lives.
15. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
(a) Why she is drawn to Dave over all the other men who surround her.
(b) Why she is irritated by Dave.
(c) Why she is in love with him and wants to marry him.
(d) Why she hopes he will marry Janet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
2. What did these tendencies do?
3. How does he feel about this idea now?
4. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
5. What does Anna hear?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)