|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(b) Ignoring each other.
(d) Watching television.
2. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) His life as a young man in Miami.
(b) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(c) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
(d) His college days in New York.
3. How does the second act open?
(a) Two days before.
(b) With no passage of time.
(c) The next morning.
(d) The next day.
4. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(d) A little.
5. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
(b) She moved back to London a week later.
(c) She annoyed her son.
(d) She divorced the man the next day.
6. What does Anna say about this?
(a) It is tiresome, but it should improve.
(b) They will have a wonderful time tomorrow evening.
(c) It was so wonderful, and she is not sure if the future can compare.
(d) It may very well be in the shape of some nice American girl with a baby in her arms.
7. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
(a) By pretending they have what they want.
(b) By ignoring their feelings.
(c) By eliminating all the emotional walls around them.
(d) By being with others like themselves.
8. How does Anna speak?
(a) In an angry voice.
(b) In her native Australian accent.
(c) In French.
(d) In a quiet voice.
9. How are Anna and Dave in terms of what they want?
(a) They are similar.
(b) They are complete opposites.
(c) They are very different.
(d) They are united.
10. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
11. What are Dave and these people doing?
12. What did this person tell Dave?
(a) To never return.
(b) To get married and have some children.
(c) To pray for guidance.
(d) To leave her alone.
13. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She embraces her.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She pets it.
(d) She puts a leash on it.
14. What does Dave continue?
(a) To listen to the sounds outside the flat.
(b) To beg Anna to take him back.
(c) His story.
(d) To ignore Anna.
15. Of what was this person the leader?
(a) The household.
(b) Neighborhood gangs.
(c) The relationship.
(d) The fraternity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
2. How does he feel about this idea now?
3. What has happened to Anna?
4. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
5. What did this group association do for Dave?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)