|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
(a) She pets it.
(b) She puts a leash on it.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She embraces her.
2. What are Anna and Dave doing?
(b) Watching television.
(c) Ignoring each other.
3. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's couch.
(b) Anna's bed.
(c) Anna's chair.
(d) Anna's windowsill.
4. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
(a) Why she is irritated by Dave.
(b) Why she is in love with him and wants to marry him.
(c) Why she is drawn to Dave over all the other men who surround her.
(d) Why she hopes he will marry Janet.
5. What happened once when Anna did this?
(a) She annoyed her son.
(b) A tiger appeared instead of her own image.
(c) She moved back to London a week later.
(d) She divorced the man the next day.
6. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
(a) On the floor.
(b) From separate chairs.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In the bed.
7. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
8. What does Anna hear?
(a) His trainers approach.
(b) Someone calling the dog's name.
(c) Neighbors getting off the bus.
(d) A parade of people.
9. About what does Anna talk, after she and Dave are done with their activity?
(a) The future.
(b) The past.
(c) The present.
(d) Tomorrow evening.
10. What does Dave encourage Anna to do?
(a) Visit her son.
(b) Share her icon of a new and better person.
(c) Leave London.
(d) Get married.
11. What does Anna say about this?
(a) They will have a wonderful time tomorrow evening.
(b) It may very well be in the shape of some nice American girl with a baby in her arms.
(c) It was so wonderful, and she is not sure if the future can compare.
(d) It is tiresome, but it should improve.
12. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
(a) His life as a young man in Miami.
(b) His college days in New York.
(c) A scenario on the streets of Chicago.
(d) A scenario on the beach in Los Angeles.
13. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
(a) His father.
(c) His best friend, Fred.
(d) His wife.
14. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
(a) Most of the time it is Anna herself.
(b) She never finds herself.
(c) She is much happier.
(d) She is unhappy.
15. What did this person tell Dave?
(a) To never return.
(b) To pray for guidance.
(c) To leave her alone.
(d) To get married and have some children.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Dave in this regression?
2. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
3. What had Dave initially done with this person's idea?
4. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
5. How does he feel about this idea now?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)