|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is another one of Anna's suitors?
(c) Dave Miller.
2. What does Mary do when the doorbell rings again?
(a) She leaves the room.
(b) She tells Harry to answer it.
(c) She tells Tom to answer it.
(d) She ignores it.
3. What has happened to Harry's latest girlfriend?
(a) She has left for college.
(b) She has left him to get married.
(c) She has divorced her husband for Harry.
(d) She has a new boyfriend.
4. What does Dave urge Anna to not do?
(a) Worry about Janet.
(b) Shut anything out.
(c) Leave him.
(d) Talk about Janet.
5. What is this person doing later tonight?
(a) Visting her son.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Spending time with his wife.
(d) Having dinner with his new boss and his boss' wife.
6. What would Janet like Anna to do for her?
(a) Leave Dave alone.
(b) Explain everything to Dave.
(c) Ignore Dave.
(d) Keep what she has said a secret.
7. What is the one exception regarding Tom's comment to Harry?
(a) Anna does not love Harry.
(b) The extramarital affairs.
(c) Harry is not as much a fool as Tom.
(d) Helen does not want to see Harry.
8. What does Anna's cool demeanor do to Dave?
(a) It does not bother him.
(b) It annoys him.
(c) It slightly irritates him.
(d) It infuriates him.
9. How does Tom take Harry off guard?
(a) By telling him that he is not much different from Harry.
(b) By telling him he is a fool.
(c) By telling him he should marry Anna.
(d) By telling him that he should go see his wife.
10. With whom is Anna?
11. What does Janet announce?
(a) She is breaking up with Dave.
(b) She is five months pregnant.
(c) She is going to become pregnant with Dave's child.
(d) She does not love Dave.
12. What does Tom tell Anna regarding her future?
(a) She will end up like Mary.
(b) She will fall in love.
(c) She will be happy.
(d) She will marry him.
13. How is Dave unique among Anna's male friends?
(a) He is not in love with her.
(b) He is the only one unconventional enough to appeal to Anna on a long-term basis.
(c) He is not married.
(d) He is the only one who truly understands Anna.
14. What does this person tell Anna she will one day see?
(a) The value of being regularly employed.
(b) How good this apartment was.
(c) The value of this woman's friendship.
(d) How good she had it as his wife.
15. Where is Anna's son?
(a) On vacation.
(b) In a room next door.
(c) With his father.
(d) Away at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna think Dave will do?
2. What does Anna predict about Dave?
3. What does this play have to do with women?
4. Who does Harry suggest Anna would marry, if she were to marry anyone?
5. Who is the author of PLAY WITH A TIGER?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)