|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might her future not be like this?
(a) If she marries him.
(b) If she does not marry him.
(c) If he marries someone else.
(d) If she marries Dave.
2. What does Dave urge Anna to not do?
(a) Shut anything out.
(b) Worry about Janet.
(c) Talk about Janet.
(d) Leave him.
3. When Mary is about to ask Anna if she would like to go for some coffee, what stops her?
(a) She sees Anna asleep on the couch.
(b) She hears the phone ring.
(c) She remembers that her laundry is done in the washer.
(d) She sees Tom.
4. To whom is Harry married?
5. What does Anna predict about Dave?
(a) He will ultimately end up like all the other men she knows.
(b) He will ultimately leave her.
(c) He will ulitmately end up like no other man she knows.
(d) He will be happy.
6. Why has Janet tricked him?
(a) In order to force him to marry Anna.
(b) To be cruel.
(c) In order to force him to marry her.
(d) To upset him.
7. What is the one exception regarding Tom's comment to Harry?
(a) Helen does not want to see Harry.
(b) Anna does not love Harry.
(c) The extramarital affairs.
(d) Harry is not as much a fool as Tom.
8. What does Anna refuse to do?
(a) Take part in Janet's scheme.
(b) Keep her secret.
(c) Ignore Dave.
(d) Leave Dave.
9. Who does Harry suggest Anna would marry, if she were to marry anyone?
10. What would Janet like Anna to do for her?
(a) Explain everything to Dave.
(b) Keep what she has said a secret.
(c) Ignore Dave.
(d) Leave Dave alone.
11. Who is another one of Anna's suitors?
(d) Dave Miller.
12. Who is Harry Paine?
(a) Anna's neighbor.
(b) Anna's boyfriend.
(c) Anna's doctor.
(d) A friend of Anna's.
13. What is the connection between Anna and this person?
(a) They are good friends.
(b) They were married until very recently.
(c) They were engaged until very recently.
(d) They are neighbors.
14. Who is the author of PLAY WITH A TIGER?
(a) Danielle Lawrence.
(b) Deloris Leonard.
(c) Doris Lessing.
(d) Dana Lucas.
15. What does Anna think Dave will do?
(a) Find a woman he loves.
(b) Understand her.
(c) Move away from London.
(d) Get married and cheat on his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janet announce?
2. How does Anna react to Tom's comment?
3. What does Mary do when the doorbell rings again?
4. Where does this play take place?
5. When does the story take place?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)