|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Unending work and no joy.
(b) Having many children.
(c) Being cared for and protected.
(d) Being loved.
2. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(a) The tiger.
(c) A dog.
(d) Her husband.
3. For what is Anna not prepared during this scenario?
(a) To trust her son wants her love.
(b) To relate to it completely and fails to a degree when the tiger lashes out at her, leaving her bleeding and scarred.
(c) To not love the men she tries to control.
(d) To actually be alone.
4. Why does Harry do this?
(a) Anna urges him to go home.
(b) He does not want to go hom.
(c) He is interested in Anna.
(d) He likes Mary.
5. Who is another one of Anna's suitors?
(d) Dave Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they have with them?
2. How does Anna feel?
3. When Mary is about to ask Anna if she would like to go for some coffee, what stops her?
4. Who is Harry Paine?
5. What does Anna do to make a living?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)