|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did these tendencies do?
(a) They did nothing to the others in the group.
(b) They worried the others in the group.
(c) They swayed the vision for the entire group.
(d) They irritated the others in the group.
2. How does Dave speak to this person?
3. Describe what Anna does.
(a) She lays curled up on the couch.
(b) She holds the phone while looking out the window.
(c) She cries.
(d) She goes to her bedroom.
4. When does the story take place?
5. Why is Harry at Anna's flat?
(a) He has come for some sympathy over the end of a love affair.
(b) He has come to see if she is alright.
(c) He has come to visit her.
(d) He has come to make sure she has filled her prescriptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry believe it is?
2. What is the connection between Anna and this person?
3. What does this play have to do with women?
4. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
5. Why does Mary feel comfortable telling Tom that Anna will never marry him?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)