|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue does the person put aside?
(a) The issue of Anna not wanting to be her friend.
(b) The issue of Anna wanting to move into another building.
(c) The issue of Anna marrying him.
(d) The issue of Anna divorcing him.
2. What does Anna tell Dave?
(a) She is bored with this game.
(b) She is tired by the game.
(c) She enjoys the game.
(d) She wants to try a new game.
3. Onto what does the creature jump?
(a) Anna's couch.
(b) Anna's bed.
(c) Anna's windowsill.
(d) Anna's chair.
4. What did this person tell Dave?
(a) To never return.
(b) To pray for guidance.
(c) To get married and have some children.
(d) To leave her alone.
5. What do they want?
(a) To have more independence.
(b) Anna wants to marry and Dave wants a girlfriend.
(c) To be better people.
(d) Anna wants to be alone and Dave wants a family.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Dave in this regression?
2. What does Anna say the future sometimes looks like?
3. Who is another one of Anna's suitors?
4. What does Janet announce?
5. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)