|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anna clearly distraught?
(a) She has broken her engagement to Tom.
(b) She is tired of all the visitors.
(c) She has a lot to do the next day.
(d) It is late at night.
2. How do Anna and Dave hope and strive for this?
(a) By ignoring their feelings.
(b) By pretending they have what they want.
(c) By eliminating all the emotional walls around them.
(d) By being with others like themselves.
3. What does Anna do to this creature when it jumps onto this?
(a) She tells him to move.
(b) She stares into his eyes for awhile.
(c) She laughs at her.
(d) She pushes it off.
4. What does Janet know about Anna?
(a) Anna is a kind woman.
(b) Dave is in love with her.
(c) Dave is her friend.
(d) Anna is single.
5. What issue does the person put aside?
(a) The issue of Anna divorcing him.
(b) The issue of Anna not wanting to be her friend.
(c) The issue of Anna wanting to move into another building.
(d) The issue of Anna marrying him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can you easily understand about Anna's feelings for Dave?
2. What does Mary sense is going on between Anna and her guest?
3. Where does this play take place?
4. What do Anna and Dave explore?
5. What would Janet like Anna to do for her?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)