|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this group association do for Dave?
(a) It prepared him.
(b) It made his life today unhappy.
(c) It ruined his life.
(d) It ended his friendships.
2. What does this creature drown out?
(a) Anna's fears.
(b) The turmoil in Anna's mind.
(c) Anna's grief.
(d) The traffic noise outside.
3. How does Anna speak?
(a) In an angry voice.
(b) In a quiet voice.
(c) In French.
(d) In her native Australian accent.
4. What does Anna say is ironic?
(a) She thinks she is independent but feels trapped.
(b) She and Dave do not want to love, yet they love each other.
(c) She and Dave look for a tiger and monster and resplendent human beings.
(d) Dave does not want to marry Janet, but he will marry her anyway.
5. Where is Anna's son?
(a) Away at school.
(b) With his father.
(c) On vacation.
(d) In a room next door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do when the doorbell rings again?
2. When does the story take place?
3. Of what does Dave's regression take the form?
4. Before long, why does Dave arrive at Anna's building?
5. When Mary is about to ask Anna if she would like to go for some coffee, what stops her?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)