|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
(a) Being cared for and protected.
(b) Being loved.
(c) Having many children.
(d) Unending work and no joy.
2. What issue does the person put aside?
(a) The issue of Anna wanting to move into another building.
(b) The issue of Anna not wanting to be her friend.
(c) The issue of Anna divorcing him.
(d) The issue of Anna marrying him.
3. What does Anna say about this?
(a) It was so wonderful, and she is not sure if the future can compare.
(b) It is tiresome, but it should improve.
(c) They will have a wonderful time tomorrow evening.
(d) It may very well be in the shape of some nice American girl with a baby in her arms.
4. Where is Anna's son?
(a) With his father.
(b) On vacation.
(c) In a room next door.
(d) Away at school.
5. What does Tom use the arrival of this woman to do?
(a) Annoy Anna.
(b) Flirt with Janet.
(c) Bother Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anna react to Tom's comment?
2. Before long, why does Dave arrive at Anna's building?
3. Of what was this person the leader?
4. From what does the play takes its name?
5. How does Tom take Harry off guard?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)