|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the leader in Dave's visions?
(a) His best friend, Fred.
(b) His father.
(d) His wife.
2. What do they want?
(a) Anna wants to be alone and Dave wants a family.
(b) To be better people.
(c) To have more independence.
(d) Anna wants to marry and Dave wants a girlfriend.
3. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A dog.
(d) The tiger.
4. To whom is Harry married?
5. What does Janet know about Anna?
(a) Anna is single.
(b) Dave is her friend.
(c) Anna is a kind woman.
(d) Dave is in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
2. What did Anna do to this creature in this vision?
3. While Harry waits for Mary to get ready to go out, what does Harry tell Tom?
4. What does this creature drown out?
5. What does Anna believe being a housewife entails?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)