|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anna draw this person's attention?
(a) To the man standing on the porch next to her apartment building.
(b) To a man standing on the corner on the street below.
(c) To the man on the television.
(d) To the portrait of a man hanging on the wall.
2. Who is the author of PLAY WITH A TIGER?
(a) Danielle Lawrence.
(b) Dana Lucas.
(c) Deloris Leonard.
(d) Doris Lessing.
3. What does Janet know about Anna?
(a) Anna is single.
(b) Anna is a kind woman.
(c) Dave is her friend.
(d) Dave is in love with her.
4. What does Mary do when the doorbell rings again?
(a) She leaves the room.
(b) She tells Harry to answer it.
(c) She ignores it.
(d) She tells Tom to answer it.
5. Why is Anna repelled?
(a) Tom has accepted a position as a business manager for a women's magazine.
(b) Dave is very needy and would not allow her much freedom.
(c) Mary is always coming over to borrow cooking supplies from Anna.
(d) Janet is a very noisy neighbor and makes it difficult for Anna to concentrate when she is working.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry say this to Tom?
2. What does Anna tell Tom regarding his last comment about her future?
3. What does this person tell Anna she will one day see?
4. What issue does the person put aside?
5. What does this play have to do with women?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)