|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna do when Harry invites her to go out for a few drinks?
(a) She declines.
(b) She laughs at him.
(c) She accepts.
(d) She says nothing.
2. What does Anna tell Tom regarding his last comment about her future?
(a) She prefers an authentic relationship with herself to one where she compromises in order to be married.
(b) She would prefer to be married but cannot find a decent man.
(c) She prefers her friendship with Mary to anyone else.
(d) She prefers to be single.
3. What is the connection between Anna and this person?
(a) They were engaged until very recently.
(b) They were married until very recently.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) They are good friends.
4. Who enters Anna's room?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) A visitor.
5. With whom is Anna?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anna react to Tom's comment?
2. How does Tom take Harry off guard?
3. What does Anna refuse to do?
4. What does Anna do to make a living?
5. What does Tom tell Anna regarding her future?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)