|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens again?
(a) The phone rings.
(b) A crash is heard.
(c) The doorbell rings.
(d) There is a scream.
2. From what does the play takes its name?
(a) Anna's pet as a child.
(b) Dave's nickname for Anna.
(c) Anna's dream scenario of encountering a tiger.
(d) Anna's favorite animal.
3. Of what does Dave accuse Anna?
(a) Keeping information about Janet from him.
(b) Using this complication to end the relationship that Anna and Dave share.
(c) Using him to get to Harry.
(d) Allowing Janet to convince her that he is the father of her child.
4. Where is Anna's son?
(a) Away at school.
(b) With his father.
(c) In a room next door.
(d) On vacation.
5. Of what does Anna inform this person?
(a) Dave has left for good this time.
(b) She does not love Tom.
(c) She is in love with Dave.
(d) She wants to date him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Dave and the others now able to do?
2. How is Anna feeling?
3. What does Tom tell Anna regarding her future?
4. What does Anna do when Dave leaves?
5. Why does Mary feel comfortable telling Tom that Anna will never marry him?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)