|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this play take place?
(a) The country home of Lucinda Jackson.
(b) The London home of Mary Jackson.
(c) The New York City home of Janet Jackson.
(d) The suburban home of Camilla Jackson.
2. What happens when Anna takes Dave's advice and does this?
(a) She never finds herself.
(b) She is much happier.
(c) Most of the time it is Anna herself.
(d) She is unhappy.
3. What does Tom tell Anna regarding her future?
(a) She will fall in love.
(b) She will marry him.
(c) She will be happy.
(d) She will end up like Mary.
4. Where are Anna and Dave doing this?
(a) On the floor.
(b) From separate chairs.
(c) In the bed.
(d) On the couch.
5. To whom does she pretend to speak?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
2. Anna does this before what can happen?
3. In this vision, what did Anna draw to her?
4. What does this man think Anna needs?
5. What are Dave and these people doing?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)