|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anna repelled?
(a) Mary is always coming over to borrow cooking supplies from Anna.
(b) Tom has accepted a position as a business manager for a women's magazine.
(c) Dave is very needy and would not allow her much freedom.
(d) Janet is a very noisy neighbor and makes it difficult for Anna to concentrate when she is working.
2. What do they want?
(a) Anna wants to marry and Dave wants a girlfriend.
(b) To be better people.
(c) Anna wants to be alone and Dave wants a family.
(d) To have more independence.
3. What does Janet announce?
(a) She is going to become pregnant with Dave's child.
(b) She does not love Dave.
(c) She is breaking up with Dave.
(d) She is five months pregnant.
4. What does this play have to do with women?
(a) It is about the friendships that women have with one another.
(b) It is about the love women feel for men.
(c) It is about the expectations and challenges faced by women who choose less conventional roles than those inherent in marriage.
(d) It is about the fight for equality for all women.
5. Have these lingering beliefs brought Dave complete happiness?
(a) A little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry suggest Anna would marry, if she were to marry anyone?
2. What does Anna do when this person invites her along?
3. With whom is Dave in this regression?
4. Onto what does the creature jump?
5. What is this person doing later tonight?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)