|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna declare?
(a) She will never speak to Mary again.
(b) She will never have a life like her sister's.
(c) She will never have a life like her mother's.
(d) She will never marry a man like her father.
2. How is Dave unique among Anna's male friends?
(a) He is not in love with her.
(b) He is the only one who truly understands Anna.
(c) He is the only one unconventional enough to appeal to Anna on a long-term basis.
(d) He is not married.
3. Why is Harry at Anna's flat?
(a) He has come to see if she is alright.
(b) He has come to make sure she has filled her prescriptions.
(c) He has come for some sympathy over the end of a love affair.
(d) He has come to visit her.
4. What does Anna predict about Dave?
(a) He will ulitmately end up like no other man she knows.
(b) He will ultimately end up like all the other men she knows.
(c) He will be happy.
(d) He will ultimately leave her.
5. Why is Anna clearly distraught?
(a) She has a lot to do the next day.
(b) She has broken her engagement to Tom.
(c) It is late at night.
(d) She is tired of all the visitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Dave initially done with this person's idea?
2. How does Anna speak?
3. Who is another one of Anna's suitors?
4. Why else is Anna distraught?
5. When Mary is about to ask Anna if she would like to go for some coffee, what stops her?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)