|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Janet tricked him?
(a) In order to force him to marry her.
(b) To upset him.
(c) In order to force him to marry Anna.
(d) To be cruel.
2. When Mary is about to ask Anna if she would like to go for some coffee, what stops her?
(a) She sees Anna asleep on the couch.
(b) She sees Tom.
(c) She hears the phone ring.
(d) She remembers that her laundry is done in the washer.
3. What is the one exception regarding Tom's comment to Harry?
(a) Helen does not want to see Harry.
(b) The extramarital affairs.
(c) Anna does not love Harry.
(d) Harry is not as much a fool as Tom.
4. What does Anna predict about Dave?
(a) He will be happy.
(b) He will ulitmately end up like no other man she knows.
(c) He will ultimately end up like all the other men she knows.
(d) He will ultimately leave her.
5. What does Janet know about Anna?
(a) Dave is her friend.
(b) Dave is in love with her.
(c) Anna is single.
(d) Anna is a kind woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Dave and these people doing?
2. Why did Dave go to see this person?
3. How does Anna feel about being a housewife?
4. Why has Janet Stevens arrived?
5. Why is Anna clearly distraught?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)