|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the story take place?
2. How does the author provide this?
(a) Mary is with her.
(b) The lights of London fill the stage, symbolizing the possibilities and opportunities still available to Anna.
(c) She is loved by her son.
(d) She is surrounded by her posessions.
3. Anna does this before what can happen?
(a) She falls out the window.
(b) It leaves dirt on her couch.
(c) She can fall back in love with him.
(d) It leaps off the bed and out into the street.
4. Who does Dave tell Anna that he once went to see?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) A priest.
(d) A therapist.
5. Who does Harry believe it is?
(a) Janet driving to Anna's house.
(b) Mary dropping something in the other room.
(c) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they want?
2. While Harry waits for Mary to get ready to go out, what does Harry tell Tom?
3. How do Dave and Anna do this exploration?
4. How does Anna feel now?
5. What is the connection between Anna and this person?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)