|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Disturbing Nurses and the Kindness of Sharks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Henry Morgan book, where does a shooting occur?
(a) In a school.
(b) In a park.
(c) Outside a hospital.
(d) Outside a cafe.
2. What does Morrison say produces work?
3. Morrison claims that she does not want to replace what with Afrocentric domination?
4. In the Henry Morgan book, who is portrayed as being the most violent?
(a) Henry Morgan.
(d) Henry's father.
5. Which of the following elements of racism does Morrison say studies of racism focus on?
(a) People who have failed as a result of racism.
(b) Consequences of racism.
(c) Why literature is racist.
(d) Origin of racism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morrison consider to be the most important early American writer in regard to the concept of Africanism in literature?
2. What does Morrison not mention the world as being?
3. Which of the following is true about Africanism around the world?
4. In reference to the opening passage, how does Morrison claim race is used?
5. What does Morrison see that the subject of the dream is?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)