|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Disturbing Nurses and the Kindness of Sharks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Henry Morgan book, who is portrayed as being the most violent?
(c) Henry's father.
(d) Henry Morgan.
2. Who is the author of Possession?
(a) Anthony Beccket.
(b) Ashley Bassat.
(c) Antonia Byatt.
(d) Arthur Brown.
3. What does America's flight from one thing to another identify as an escape from?
(c) Racial pressures.
4. Which type of artist does Morrison describe as being the most anarchic?
5. According to Morrison, whose work is free of agenda and sensitivity?
Short Answer Questions
1. The presence of blacks is inherent and inextricable from the definition of which word?
2. Which of the following does Morrison claim literature concerns?
3. What persuaded Morrison to read The Words to Say It?
4. What begins to tear at Cardinal's nerves?
5. According to Morrison, what is Hemingway's work distant from?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)