|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Disturbing Nurses and the Kindness of Sharks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The serviceability of the Africanist presence is more pronounced when Hemingway describes the relationships between which groups?
(a) The faith and the faithless.
(b) Blacks and whites.
(c) Artists and non-artists.
(d) Males and females.
2. Where does Morrison teach?
3. What does Morrison debate the validity of?
(a) American literature is unbiased.
(b) American literature is light with no undertones.
(c) American literature is free form.
(d) American literature is only about Americans.
4. According to Cardinal, what does America plan to slaughter?
(d) United Kingdom.
5. What does Morrison wonder most about Cardinal?
(a) Why she wrote a book.
(b) When she knew she was in trouble.
(c) When she felt she had to panic.
(d) Why she went to a Louis Armstrong concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Morrison, when a writer is challenged and activities are more difficult, what else do they become?
2. Who did Morrison thank for helping her with the book?
3. Who wrote Voyagers of the West?
4. What do some suggest is a way to evade history?
5. In the Henry Morgan book, who is portrayed as being the most violent?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)