|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Romancing the Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of America's population offers itself up as a surrogate, in Morrison's point of view?
2. How many pages into The Words to Say It does "the thing" happen?
3. How many lectures is Playing in the Dark based on?
4. According to Cardinal, what does America plan to slaughter?
(b) United Kingdom.
5. In Morrison's point of view, what does the fabrication of an Africanist presence a reflexive mediation on?
(c) The self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the white image related to the erasure of, according to Morrison?
2. Who is the author of Three Lives?
3. Who wrote the quote from Penelogical Studies: Southern Exposure?
4. What are Dunbar's finer sensibilities dulled by?
5. Where were the lectures that Playing in the Dark is based on given?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)