|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Disturbing Nurses and the Kindness of Sharks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of possibilities does Morrison think slavery enriches in America?
2. How does Morrison feel about the scholar who deemed the term "darky" acceptable?
3. What are references to Sapphira and the Slave Girl noted as being?
4. According to Morrison, what do reading and writing require?
5. What is the second duty of a persona?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Catherine dye her hair?
2. According to Morrison, what represents a commentary on the transformations of racial difference?
3. In Hemingway's work, what do black nurse-men often alter?
4. What begins to tear at Cardinal's nerves?
5. What group does Dunbar write about the suppression of?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)