|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Romancing the Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main theme in Sapphira and the Slave Girl?
2. Who does the main female character in Sapphira and the Slave Girl demand power over?
(c) Her slaves.
3. Which group, according to Morrison, is more likely to claim that racism is neutral?
4. What is the third duty of a persona?
5. Where does William Dunbar claim land?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book discusses certain kinds of readings that seem inextricable from certain experiences of writing and knowledge?
2. Which of the following does Morrison say studies of racism focus on?
3. What does Morrison not mention the world as being?
4. How many lectures is Playing in the Dark based on?
5. What does Morrison consider the consequences of?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)