|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Guy say he and Ken were arguing over?
2. What cricket team does Ken play for?
3. Where does Hugh claim he was on the night of the murder?
(a) At his brother's house.
(b) In Greece.
(c) At a pub.
(d) At a club.
4. What is the name of the village the footprints lead to?
(b) Greater Springburn.
(d) Lesser Springburn.
5. What does Lynley ask Jimmy to do?
(c) Be quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chris building in Little Venice?
2. Who does Miriam say she was at the airport with?
3. What does Chris help Olivia to break away from?
4. Who does Olivia say she visited the night of Kenneth's death?
5. What does Jimmy take from the potting shed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lynley and Havers meeting with Guy Mollinson in this section?
2. How did Olivia show her anger at Chris after the cat operation?
3. Why did Olivia decide to get back in contact with her mother?
4. In what way could it be said that Kenneth's pride was responsible for his death?
5. Describe Olivia's dream about the National Front?
6. How did Miriam help Ken into the Kent cricket team?
7. What new leads does Lynley find in Chapter 14?
8. Why is it easy to believe that Jimmy could have killed his own father?
9. How did Olivia find out she had ALS?
10. What does Nkata uncover about Chris's alibi?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)