|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the girl promise Havers she will ask to help her move the fridge?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
2. What does Jimmy twist about like?
(b) A bottle of beer.
(c) A piece of flotsam.
(d) A kite.
3. Why does Lynley's boss threaten to take him off the case?
(a) He has upset too many people.
(b) His mind is elsewhere.
(c) He has leaked too much information to the press.
(d) He has got nowhere near solving the case.
4. What game does Stan want to play with Jimmy?
5. What is the name of the village the footprints lead to?
(a) Lesser Springburn.
(d) Greater Springburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Guy say he and Ken were arguing over?
2. How did Harold Rashadam help Ken?
3. Who jumps on Jimmy as soon as he is escorted from his house by the police?
4. What does Lynley ask Jimmy to do?
5. Who interrupts the argument between Lynley and Helen?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way could it be said that Kenneth's pride was responsible for his death?
2. How the author describe Hadiya's father?
3. Describe Lynley and Havers meeting with Guy Mollinson in this section?
4. How did Miriam help Ken into the Kent cricket team?
5. Why is it difficult for Lynley to believe that Jimmy is the murderer?
6. Why does Lynley take Jimmy to New Scotland Yard?
7. Describe Olivia's dream about the National Front?
8. How did Olivia show her anger at Chris after the cat operation?
9. What runs through Lynley's mind as he tries to get to Jimmy?
10. Why is it easy to believe that Jimmy could have killed his own father?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)