|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the argument between Lynley and Helen?
(b) Helen's valet.
(d) Lynley's valet.
2. Who does Olivia say she visited the night of Kenneth's death?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
3. What kind of clients did Olivia like to keep?
(a) younger men.
(b) Workingclass men.
(c) Older men.
(d) Rich men.
4. Who jumps on Jimmy as soon as he is escorted from his house by the police?
(a) The TV crews.
(b) Cricket fans.
(c) The press.
5. What illness does Olivia have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What career did Olivia move into after her father died?
2. What does Lynley tell Olivia he knows in this section?
3. What does Jimmy twist about like?
4. Where does Lynley find Helen asleep?
5. What does Jimmy take from the potting shed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new information do the police find out about Chris and Olivia in Chapter 16?
2. How does Lynley react when Jimmy falls into the river?
3. What information does Mollinson give Lynley about the case in this section?
4. Why did Olivia decide to get back in contact with her mother?
5. What new information does Lynley find out from Miriam in Chapter 18?
6. How does Lynley act during his dinner with Havers?
7. Why is it easy to believe that Jimmy could have killed his own father?
8. What runs through Lynley's mind as he tries to get to Jimmy?
9. What new leads does Lynley find in Chapter 14?
10. How did Olivia's relationship with Chris and Miriam's relationship with Kenneth mirror one another?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)