|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Ken always do for Miriam?
(a) Make her laugh.
(b) Make her feel good about herself.
(c) Make the pain go away.
(d) Ease her fears.
2. What does Olivia say her mother had always been the expert in?
(a) Family troubles.
(b) Difficult children.
3. What does Martin do for a living?
(d) Removal man.
4. What does Helen's hair feel like between Lynley's fingers?
(a) Cool water.
(b) Warm water.
(d) A cool breeze.
5. What is the name of the area of London where Barbara Hovers lives?
(d) Chalk Farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dog with three legs?
2. Who does Jimmy want to talk about instead of his father?
3. Where does Helen say she has just been shopping?
4. Who does Miriam say she has already talked to?
5. What kind of animals was Gabrielle caring for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Miriam know about the night of Kenneth's death?
2. What did Olivia soon discover about Richie after she went back with him?
3. What information about her does Olivia say her mother wouldn't want people to know?
4. How did Mrs. Whitelaw rekindle her relationship with Kenneth after the death of her her husband?
5. Why doesn't Jean like to hear people talking about her son?
6. How do the girls at the cafe decide who fetches a repair man?
7. What does Olivia remember about her mother's relationship with Kenneth?
8. How did Chris help to change Olivia's life?
9. Why is the case surrounding Kenneth Fleming so volatile?
10. What problems is Lynley having in this section?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)