|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Barbara own?
(a) A Porshe.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Mini.
2. Where does Coffman say the superintendent has gone?
(a) The bank.
(b) The supermarket.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The gym.
3. What does Chris say forgetting means?
(a) You can finally move on.
(b) You are alive with possiblities.
(c) You are afraid to learn from the past.
(d) You have lost your soul.
4. What two authors does Miriam say Kenneth reads in his spare time?
(a) Satre and Beckett.
(b) Kafka and Austen.
(c) Camus and Dickens.
(d) Pinter and Potter.
5. How do Ken's plans go wrong?
(a) He kills someone.
(b) He has a car accident.
(c) He gets Jean pregnant.
(d) His parents die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miriam always drink after dinner?
2. What does Helen's hair feel like between Lynley's fingers?
3. What country did Ken tell Miraim he was visiting with his son?
4. What did Miriam used to say Kenneth wrote like?
5. What drug does Olivia say she and two male friends took before heading to the party in Brixton?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miriam react to Olivia's pregnancy?
2. How did Mrs. Whitelaw rekindle her relationship with Kenneth after the death of her her husband?
3. What do Jimmy and his sibling do at Island Gardens Station?
4. How did Olivia meet Chris?
5. How did Olivia meet Richie?
6. Who does Mrs Whitelaw think could have accessed the cottage?
7. What information about her does Olivia say her mother wouldn't want people to know?
8. What problems does Jean have with her son Jimmy at the beginning of this section?
9. What does Flo say in her phone message to Havers?
10. What is Haver's opinion of Detective Ardley?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)