|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviews Jimmy at the police station?
2. What illness does Olivia have?
3. How does Jimmy almost die?
(a) He crashes his car.
(b) He almost drowns in a river.
(c) He almost gets runover.
(d) He tries to hang himself.
4. What does Lynley ask Jimmy to do?
(a) Be quiet.
5. Who does Havers think has the best motive for murder?
6. Where does Mrs. Whitelaw say she kept a spare key?
(a) The garage.
(b) In the water tank.
(c) Under the rockery.
(d) The garden shed.
7. Who does Lynley find waiting for him in Chapter 25?
8. What does Chris say makes one conscience of need?
9. Where does Miriam find Kenneth a job?
(a) A bookshop.
(b) A publishers.
(c) The printworks.
(d) A golf shop.
10. How does Gabriella say Mrs. Whitlaw would have felt about her breakup with Kenneth?
11. What is Helen doing when Lynley asks her to marry him?
(d) Taking a shower.
12. What kind of oil does the lab identify on the evidence found at the cottage?
(a) Motor oil.
(b) Olive oil.
(c) Sunflower oil.
(d) Butter oil.
13. What does Jimmy like to make models of?
14. What does Jimmy take from the potting shed?
(a) A knife.
(b) A key.
(c) A gun.
(d) A mower.
15. Where does Olivia find a job?
(a) London Zoo.
(b) Whipsnade Zoo.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The London Transport Museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris help Olivia to break away from?
2. What does Lynley tell Olivia he knows in this section?
3. Who did Guy call the night Kenneth died?
4. What does Chris want to do instead taking up Olivia's offer of sex?
5. What does Olivia need to walk?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)