|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hadiyah say her father is cooking for dinner?
(b) Cottage pie.
(c) Baked potatoes.
(d) Onion bhajis.
2. Where does Mrs. Whitelaw claim to have been?
(a) The police station.
(b) A party.
(c) The airport.
(d) A restuarant.
3. Where does Mrs. Whitelaw say she kept a spare key?
(a) In the water tank.
(b) The garden shed.
(c) The garage.
(d) Under the rockery.
4. What condition is Guy's wife in?
(c) Post labor.
5. What does Chris help Olivia to break away from?
(c) Bad people.
6. Where does Olivia find a job?
(a) London Zoo.
(b) The London Transport Museum.
(c) Whipsnade Zoo.
(d) The Natural History Museum.
7. Who does Ken move in with when he returns to London?
8. Who does Olivia say she visited the night of Kenneth's death?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
9. What kind of oil does the lab identify on the evidence found at the cottage?
(a) Butter oil.
(b) Olive oil.
(c) Motor oil.
(d) Sunflower oil.
10. What is the name of the village the footprints lead to?
(b) Greater Springburn.
(d) Lesser Springburn.
11. What does Havers discover when she arrives home on Saturday night?
(a) Her mother has died.
(b) Her husband has returned to her.
(c) She has been burgled.
(d) Her fridge has been sent to the wrong house.
12. What is Winston Nkata's rank?
(a) Chief Inspector.
(b) Police Constabel.
(c) Detective Constable.
13. What brand of cigarettes does Jean smoke?
(a) Lambert and Butlers.
(d) Benson and Hedges.
14. Who does Havers think has the best motive for murder?
15. What does Jimmy twist about like?
(b) A piece of flotsam.
(c) A bottle of beer.
(d) A kite.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gabriella say Mrs. Whitlaw would have felt about her breakup with Kenneth?
2. What does Lynley leave beside Helen's bedside?
3. Why does Miriam say she didn't mention that she was with her daughter the night of Ken's death before?
4. What does the invitation say will be served at Hadiyah's party?
5. Why does Lynley's boss threaten to take him off the case?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)