|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ken tell Guy he wanted back from the Australians?
(a) His pride.
(b) The cup.
(c) The Ashes.
(d) His life.
2. Which newspaper does Olivia say dedicates itself to factual information?
(a) The Independent.
(b) The News of the World.
(c) The Observer.
(d) The Times.
3. What subject does Olivia's mother teach?
(c) English literature.
4. Where does Coffman say the superintendent has gone?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The gym.
(d) The bank.
5. What country did Ken tell Miraim he was visiting with his son?
6. What has Lynley recently given up?
7. What room does Martin peer into?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The sitting room.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
8. What does Helen say she ate while out shopping?
9. Which Rod Stewart song does Lynley think of as he climbs the stairs of his girlfriend's apartment building?
(a) Cigarettes and Alcohol.
(b) Tonight's the Night.
(c) Maggie May.
(d) Love Fools.
10. In which part of London does Olivia meet Ritchie?
(a) Camden Town.
11. What kind of mask does Olivia say Chris has?
(a) A fun mask.
(b) A jackal mask.
(c) A nighttime mask.
(d) A live mask.
12. What does Olivia say she sees her unborn baby as?
(a) A God send.
(b) An inconvenience
(c) A way of getting attention.
(d) A way of getting money.
13. What is the name of Jean's oldest son?
14. What poet does Chris say willow trees remind hm of?
15. What does Olivia say the sun bakes away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Jean think she hears the green man mutter?
2. What illness does Olivia get from Richie?
3. In what part of London does Kenneth keep a mistress?
4. What phrase does Martin use to explain the facts of life to his son?
5. What does Barbara like to accompany a fine meal?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)