|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara say they do with Ardley when she gets back to Maidstone?
(a) Put her back in the cupboard.
(b) Lock her in the cellar.
(c) Put her in ice.
(d) Cage her up.
2. What activity does Helen want her and Lynley to do?
3. What does Olivia say her mother labeled her in?
(a) Small letters.
(c) Black and white.
4. How do Ken's plans go wrong?
(a) He kills someone.
(b) He has a car accident.
(c) He gets Jean pregnant.
(d) His parents die.
5. What is the name of the company Hugh Patten is the director of?
(d) Utopian Vision.
6. What does Barbara choose between every day?
(a) The devil and Jesus.
(b) Her car and public transport.
(c) The devil and the deep blue sea.
(d) Her work and her homelife.
7. Who does Martin like to chat with during his rounds even though she isn't there in person?
(a) Queen Elizabeth II.
(b) Princess Diane.
(c) Princess Anne.
(d) Raquel Welch.
8. What does Barbara go into the grocers to buy?
9. In which part of London does Olivia meet Ritchie?
(b) Camden Town.
10. What song does Chris sing in the kitchen as he prepares the food?
(a) Lonesome Me.
(c) Lonesome Blues.
(d) Heart of Gold.
11. What is the name of the magazine Jean is reading in this section?
(a) Reader's Digest.
(b) Reader's Weekly.
(d) Women's Own.
12. What kind of take-out does Chris buy?
13. What country is Bhimani from?
(c) Sri Lanka.
14. What does Ritchie say his hashish had written all over it?
(a) Lovely Livvy.
(b) Sweet Liv.
(c) A great night.
(d) Sexy O.
15. Where does Helen say she has just been shopping?
(d) Arding and Hobbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Ken always do for Miriam?
2. What two actors does Ritchie like to see himself as?
3. What is the word "Felix" Latin for?
4. Who does Jimmy want to talk about instead of his father?
5. What was the fish market as dead and empty as?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)