|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two authors does Miriam say Kenneth reads in his spare time?
(a) Pinter and Potter.
(b) Satre and Beckett.
(c) Camus and Dickens.
(d) Kafka and Austen.
2. What did Miriam used to say Kenneth wrote like?
(a) A novelist.
(b) A scholar.
(c) A poet.
(d) A journalist.
3. What did Ken tell Guy he wanted back from the Australians?
(a) His pride.
(b) The cup.
(c) The Ashes.
(d) His life.
4. What does Chris say forgetting means?
(a) You have lost your soul.
(b) You can finally move on.
(c) You are afraid to learn from the past.
(d) You are alive with possiblities.
5. What does Helen's hair feel like between Lynley's fingers?
(a) A cool breeze.
(c) Cool water.
(d) Warm water.
6. How does Olivia describe Barry's voice?
(a) A Queen's voice.
(b) An ITV voice.
(c) A common voice.
(d) A BBC voice.
7. What does Barbara like to accompany a fine meal?
(a) Great literature.
(b) A good comedy.
(c) A handsome man.
(d) A fine album.
8. What activity does Helen want her and Lynley to do?
9. What is Miriam's nursing chair covered in?
(b) Green velvet.
(d) Red velvet.
10. What does Jean tell the policeman she wants to buy after seeing Ken's body?
11. What does Olivia say her mother is protecting herself from?
(b) The police.
(d) The truth.
12. What is the name of Gabriella's husband?
13. Who does Martin like to chat with during his rounds even though she isn't there in person?
(a) Raquel Welch.
(b) Queen Elizabeth II.
(c) Princess Anne.
(d) Princess Diane.
14. What does Olivia's father die of?
(a) A brain tumor.
(b) Kidney failure.
(c) Heart failure.
(d) Blood disease.
15. What does Miriam always drink after dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word "Felix" Latin for?
2. What song does Chris sing in the kitchen as he prepares the food?
3. What does Olivia say her mother labeled her in?
4. What is the name of Jean's oldest son?
5. What is the name of the dog with three legs?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)