1. What is the name of the dog with three legs?
2. Which newspaper does Olivia say dedicates itself to factual information?
3. What does Olivia say the sun bakes away?
4. Where does Olivia say she ended up on the job?
5. What does Olivia say her mother is protecting herself from?
6. What subject does Olivia's mother teach?
7. Who does Martin like to chat with during his rounds even though she isn't there in person?
Queen Elizabeth II.
8. What does Martin do for a living?
9. What phrase does Martin use to explain the facts of life to his son?
This section contains 3,478 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)