|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Olivia and Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miriam say she has already talked to?
(b) Her daughter.
(c) The fire brigade.
(d) The Kent police.
2. Why does Max think it would be a good idea if Olivia told Miriam about her illness?
(a) So she could meet Chris.
(b) So she could pass away happy.
(c) So she had someone to care for her.
(d) So she could receive some financial support.
3. What does Barbara go into the grocers to buy?
4. What does Olivia say cannabis is like for her nowadays?
(b) An anti-depressant.
(c) A depressant.
5. What illness does Olivia get from Richie?
(a) The marital.
(b) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Rod Stewart song does Lynley think of as he climbs the stairs of his girlfriend's apartment building?
2. What does the author say walking into Miriam's house is like walking into?
3. What is the name of the detective who is first to arrive at the scene?
4. What has Lynley recently given up?
5. Why is Kenneth at the airport all night?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)