Olivia and Chapter 1
1. What is the name of the dog with three legs?
2. Which newspaper does Olivia say dedicates itself to factual information?
(a) The News of the World.
(b) The Observer.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Independent.
3. What does Olivia say the sun bakes away?
4. Where does Olivia say she ended up on the job?
(a) King's Cross.
(b) Clapham Common.
(c) Earl's Court.
(d) Hyde Park.
5. What does Olivia say her mother is protecting herself from?
(b) The truth.
(c) The police.
6. What subject does Olivia's mother teach?
(d) English literature.
7. Who does Martin like to chat with during his rounds even though she isn't there in person?
(a) Princess Diane.
(b) Princess Anne.
(c) Raquel Welch.
(d) Queen Elizabeth II.
8. What does Martin do for a living?
(a) Removal man.
9. What phrase does Martin use to explain the facts of life to his son?
(a) Marital embrace.
(b) Honeymoon frolics.
(c) Getting some.
(d) Becoming a man.
This section contains 3,478 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)